ECT Rightly Dividing

SaulToPaul 2

If you understood OT symbolism, you wouldn't think the new heavens and new earth were literal.

I really need to learn the art and science of biblical interpretation. It is an art in that it needs to be practiced, and it is a science in that rules apply. The Bible is 66 love letters etched in heavenly handwriting by the lover of our souls. I need to learn to read the Bible for all it is worth. If I do not become equipped, I am a guaranteed casualty.

john w

Hall of Fame
Gen 1:1

In the beginning, God created the Old Covenant.

It's called anti thinking, Mayor, as he has succeeded in isolating himself from intelligent members of the human race. The result" A "bull market" in straight jackets.

Fascinating, Mayor. Highly illogical.

Jerry Shugart

There is no secret parenthetical Dispensation time period.

Darby invented it, it's not true.

Darby didn't invent the dispensation of the mystery:

"and to make all men see what is the dispensation of the mystery which for ages hath been hid in God who created all things" (Eph.3:9).​

God is not going to go back to the shadow.

Of course the law will be resumed after the present dispensation of the mystery ends:

"And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate" (Dan.9:27).​

To this you say that it already happened. But you have no credibility since you also said that this event has already happened:

"I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city. Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem" (Zech.14:2-4).​

First you said that this event is "conditional" and it will never happen and then you said that it happened in the first century. But you refused to tell us when it happened in the first century.

The teaching of the preterists is worse than just being a mess because it denies that the LORD will fulfill many of the His promises found in the OT prophecies! Your ideas make the LORD a liar but you couldn't care less!

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
"That's not what God wants.The law was never what God wanted. "-Craigie

"Jesus Christ never taught the law."=Craigie

Did "God" give the law? Was this God the Father? Did God the Father teach the law? Who taught it, to make us know we need a Saviour?

Did not the Lord Jesus Christ teach, speak, only those teachings, given to Him, by His Father?

Danoh

Then he needs to start keeping the law because if it's not been fulfilled, then it's still in place.

I believe and know that Christ Jesus fulfilled the law, every jot and tittle.

I now live in the new heaven and the new earth under the NC.

The law of the spirit filled life in Christ Jesus has replaced the law of sin and death.

The law changed and the priesthood changed.

No; He is no longer here.

Who was He when He was first here?

Matthew 1:

23. Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Luke 1:

35. And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

And Who was He toward their Prophesied grace - Hebrews 4:

14. Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
15. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
16. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

That we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in the time of need?

That is this - 1 Peter 1:

7. That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
8. Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
9. Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
10. Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
11. Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.
12. Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you
with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven;
which things the angels desire to look into.
13. Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

That we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in the time of need is not Body truth.

We already have ours now - Ephesians 1:

1. Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
2. Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
3. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Back to this issue of the Lord - who was "without sin."

And yet, we read of that "holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God...

We read concerning Him how that, per Galatians 4: 4 "...when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

And we read in Luke 2:

21. And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.
22. And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord;
23. [As it is written in the law of the LORD, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord;]
24. And to offer a sacrifice according to that which is said in the law of the Lord, A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons.

God seems to have been alright with that.

In fact, we read in Luke 4:

14. And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.
15. And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.
16. And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

Why did God allow all that of His sinless Son and towards what?

Isaiah 53: 12's "and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors."

Hebrews 2:

17. Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins
of the people.
18. For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

john w

Hall of Fame
You don't believe it.

You claim the law hasn't changed.

Here is your claim, lie.....

"I asked you if Jesus made animal sacrifices as required by the Mosaic Law?It's also a law of sin and death, and we can't keep it, and it makes us know that we need a Savior."-Craigie

Vs.

"The law was nailed to the cross...They want to bring the law back"-Craigie

"The law of the spirit filled life in Christ Jesus has replaced the law of sin and death"-Craigie

Vs.

"It's also a law of sin and death, and we can't keep it, and it makes us know that we need a Savior"-Craigie

So, law of sin and death has been replaced, but it "makes us know that we need a Savior."

And the law was nailed to the cross.

Got it.

He can't keep his story straight...wait... I sense a "Johnny.....Darby...."

john w

Hall of Fame
The priesthood changed:

(Heb 6:20) where our forerunner, Jesus, has entered on our behalf. He has become a high priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek.

When the priesthood changes (as we see above), the law changes.

Yet, Darby followers claim God is going to unchange the priesthood, unchange the law, and go back to the shadow system.

Dispensationalism is a mess.

Tet: God the Father gave the law, taught it to his creatures, so they could know they needed a Saviour. But He never told His Christ, who is God, to teach the law in Mt-John, even though the bible states, in no uncertain terms, that the Lord Jesus Christ taught/spoke only that which His father gave Him, but the Saviour did observe the law, fulfill it, to be the"lamb without blemish." But the Lord Jesus Christ never taught it, in Mt.-John, even though it ended at the cross, as the Levites taught it, but was "un nailed" to the cross, in early Acts, on direct orders from Josephus, not God the Father, and not the Lord Jesus Christ.

You're a clown, who wouldn't dare to take me on, "one on one," and punts my questions, as he knows I've the goods on him.

Whattya say, Craigie....Ya wanna shot at the title?

No, you don't.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
As usual, Craigie was methodically dismantled, and "scurries away like a cockroach," punts his own "argument," after swooping in, and spamming his tired, worn out cliches, that are addressed, over, and over, .............He will come back later, when most of his executioners are away, spam more of his worn out, refuted "arguments," and "Darby," and think, "I showed those meanie dispies....They won't answer................"

Watch.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I really need to learn the art and science of biblical interpretation. It is an art in that it needs to be practiced, and it is a science in that rules apply. The Bible is 66 love letters etched in heavenly handwriting by the lover of our souls. I need to learn to read the Bible for all it is worth. If I do not become equipped, I am a guaranteed casualty.

Jesus tells us that "Living Water" is symbolic, and means the Holy Spirit.

However, you still think some kind of literal living water is going to one day in the future literally flow out of Jerusalem in literal rivers.

Funny how you guys claim to take things literally, but when it's pointed out to you that it is literally impossible for two rivers to flow out of Jerusalem because of elevations you then say it doesn't matter.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus tells us that "Living Water" is symbolic, and means the Holy Spirit.

However, you still think some kind of literal living water is going to one day in the future literally flow out of Jerusalem in literal rivers.

Funny how you guys claim to take things literally, but when it's pointed out to you that it is literally impossible for two rivers to flow out of Jerusalem because of elevations you then say it doesn't matter.

Spam. Why you deceiving punk. STP, and others, have addressed that word for word spam answer of yours, for years, and you know it, you actress, and hypocrite. But you, in deceit, slither in here, as I predicted, and spam that deception, thinking you "showed us."

Serpent.

Now, you are going to answer every question I have adressed to you, today, Craigie.

Am I clear, punk?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And yet there is the new creation of Gal 6, and all it means is that neither circ nor uncirc means anything any more. If that is all the new creation means, it does not take much to enact or realize it, does it.?

Yep.

Dispensationalists (Darby followers) claim the new heavens and new earth are literal, but the new creature is not.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Darby didn't invent the dispensation of the mystery:

Darby invented the "secret parenthetical Dispensation".

You know, the one Darby claims is sandwiched between God's plan with Israel.

Of course the law will be resumed after the present dispensation of the mystery ends:

Nope.

Your Futurism/Dispensationalism has some antichrist making a covenant with Jews, giving them a temple, and then somehow the covenant allows them to sacrifice animals for sin atonement.

You have an antichrist giving a certain fleshly people a temple to worship God in, and making a covenant with them.

Don't you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

john w

Hall of Fame
Yep.

Dispensationalists (Darby followers) claim the new heavens and new earth are literal, but the new creature is not.

I told you to shut up, you wicked, deceiving spammer, with your "Darby... Dispensationalism is a mess" spam, with which you litter this site, on every third post. I also directed you to answer all of my questions, which exposed you, once again, for the habitual liar, that you are.

3 lies today, Craigie-a record.

Now-answer my questions-that is an order.

Am I clear, actress? Which word of mine gets by you?

Jerry Shugart

Your Futurism/Dispensationalism has some antichrist making a covenant with Jews, giving them a temple, and then somehow the covenant allows them to sacrifice animals for sin atonement.

You have an antichrist giving a certain fleshly people a temple to worship God in, and making a covenant with them.

That is what is revealed in the Bible so of course you do not believe it!

You claim that we are already living in the New Heaven and the New Earth. But of course you refuse to answer why death and pain remain:

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away" (Rev.21:1-4).​

You are quite delusional if you think that now there is no more death or pain!

john w

Hall of Fame

Nope.

The above-word for word spam.

As I predicted, this weasel, slimy snake, as he does every night, especially on Friday nights, so that not many are here to address his santanism.

john w

Hall of Fame

Nope.

Answer, weasel Craigie-did you say this on TOL?:

"Not to mention, Darby followers deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough. They claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement."-Craigie Tet.

He won't reply. Spineless, lying snake.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is what is revealed in the Bible so of course you do not believe it!

No Jerry, the Bible does not say that an antichrist makes a covenant with Israel, and then builds them a temple to worship God in so they can sacrifice animals for sin atonement.

Nobody taught this nonsense until Darby invented it in the mid 1800's.

Dispensationalism is nothing more than a recent fad.

Christ Jesus made a one time sacrifice for all sin for all men for all time.