ECT Request for Clarity about Judaism and D'ism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

The land promise stands, or show us where God cancelled it.

Do you do THIS as part of your "mission":

Matt 28:19-20 (AKJV/PCE)
(28:19) ¶ Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: (28:20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

You can easily argue that God has canceled everything about the land by his saying the house (identity) is desolate, that the full wrath of God has come and all those other NT statements that you are just learned actually exist, and keep asking me for refs on instead of doing your homework.

No eschatology passage in the NT that is in ordinary language has any reference to or space for events in Israel. Heb 2's world to come for ex. I mean, is the guy just absent minded or what?

SaulToPaul 2

You can easily argue that God has canceled everything about the land by his saying the house (identity) is desolate, that the full wrath of God has come and all those other NT statements that you are just learned actually exist, and keep asking me for refs on instead of doing your homework.

No eschatology passage in the NT that is in ordinary language has any reference to or space for events in Israel. Heb 2's world to come for ex. I mean, is the guy just absent minded or what?

Totally made up.

Right Divider

Body part

Waving the magic wand again, thanks Harry Potter.

Interplanner

Waving the magic wand again, thanks Harry Potter.

Ridiculous thinking. The NT says things about your question and you refuse to accept it. You have WAY too much invested in the land that no longer matters. It no longer matters because God said 'what God promised the fathers has come about in the resurrection' even in STP's fav trans where it says 'in that'. 'In that' means to introduce a shift in thought from the ordinary. What the resurrection contains covers it all and energizes the mission of the apostles.

SaulToPaul 2

Ridiculous thinking. The NT says things about your question and you refuse to accept it. You have WAY too much invested in the land that no longer matters. It no longer matters because God said 'what God promised the fathers has come about in the resurrection' even in STP's fav trans where it says 'in that'. 'In that' means to introduce a shift in thought from the ordinary. What the resurrection contains covers it all and energizes the mission of the apostles.
Made up.

Right Divider

Body part
Ridiculous thinking. The NT says things about your question and you refuse to accept it. You have WAY too much invested in the land that no longer matters.
I have nothing "invested in the land" except to believe God at His word.

It no longer matters because God said 'what God promised the fathers has come about in the resurrection' even in STP's fav trans where it says 'in that'. 'In that' means to introduce a shift in thought from the ordinary. What the resurrection contains covers it all and energizes the mission of the apostles.
Made up.

Interplanner

Sheer unbelief. It's wicked.

made up.

And here is the rest that so disgusting about you. Watch an episode of modern TV where homosexuality is put forth as a-moral--there is no moral question about it.

That is how you are treating me. I am an evangelist, I am a defender of Christian faith, and nothing here is perverse except you and your categories. I have reasons everywhere you turn, and it seems the more passages I list in normal meaning, the more you put me in the category of homosexuality. You're really a worthless part of this forum for doing so. You are always in overstatement gear because are obsessed with winning, not learning, and not evangelism.

Why didn't you help Sonnet?

Interplanner

I don't think there is any gospel between you two because neither of you helped them and because you'd rather have twots than do something constructive. You'd rather fart theory.

Right Divider

Body part
made up.

And here is the rest that so disgusting about you. Watch an episode of modern TV where homosexuality is put forth as a-moral--there is no moral question about it.

That is how you are treating me. I am an evangelist, I am a defender of Christian faith, and nothing here is perverse except you and your categories. I have reasons everywhere you turn, and it seems the more passages I list in normal meaning, the more you put me in the category of homosexuality. You're really a worthless part of this forum for doing so. You are always in overstatement gear because are obsessed with winning, not learning, and not evangelism.

Why didn't you help Sonnet?
Baloney!

SaulToPaul 2

As long as you post about 2 Cor 5:19-21 (KJV), you will get no push back from me.
But when you lie about the land, the man of sin, you will get push back.

Status
Not open for further replies.