ECT Request for Clarity about Judaism and D'ism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

You are wicked, but I said BALONEY. It that one too intense for you?

That's idiotic RD. Wicked is the pre-flood chaos. I'm nothing of the sort.

btw on p 19 of "Acts 13--Interplanners..." you called my thoughts perverted and insanity. Also on p19. there is no excuse for that. Asinine is willful obnoxiousness, but it is not insane. So don't use insane.

Interplanner

Totally made up.

That is non-communication. it is anti-communication. The resurrection was the completion of the promise, the whole of it, the same as saying 'promise' in Gal 3:17 vs the Law. That's how he used it.

Unless you write a couple hundred words, please stop the mind-numbing self-worship that what I said is made up. That doesn't tell me what YOU think and what I just said is what the BIBLE SAYS.

SaulToPaul 2

That is non-communication. it is anti-communication. The resurrection was the completion of the promise, the whole of it, the same as saying 'promise' in Gal 3:17 vs the Law. That's how he used it.

Unless you write a couple hundred words, please stop the mind-numbing self-worship that what I said is made up. That doesn't tell me what YOU think and what I just said is what the BIBLE SAYS.
It was a singular promise, regarding the seed of David. It is wicked to take all of the promises to Israel and force them into this singular promise. You do this because you have an agenda.

Right Divider

Body part
There is no other meaning to what Paul said there, just as in Acts 2 about enthronement, or Acts 15 on Amos 9. Find some other argument. I'm the one with the normal, plain meaning.
Matt 25:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:31) ¶ When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats: (25:33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Interplanner

Matt 25:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:31) ¶ When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats: (25:33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

He may sit multiple times, simple one. He will do that at that time. That does not mean he was not enthroned like Acts 2, Eph 1, Eph 4, Phil 2 say was already true. Why on earth would they pray in Acts 4 using the enthronement Psalm if he wasn't already? Why does it HAVE to be about geo-Jerusalem anyway? I don't even get that, but you keep insisting out of nowhere. Look at the number of Psalms that say he is already enthroned: OUR GOD REIGNS was a proclamation long before.

There is so much more about this topic than just one Mt 25 passage!!! Everything has to square up and stack up and make sense. D'ism typically don't read much and stick to one proof text and tell you that you don't read much and when you read other passages you are a humanist and a pervert and a sorcerer and insane. So who wants to be a Christian with people like that?

What happened in the resurrection was that the King who would secure justification from sins came and was victorious, successful. He made justice on the earth, but mercy too. rom 3:12+

Interplanner

Hey Bible-says Champions:
1, he was enthroned as David expected in Acts 2
2, he completed the promise to the fathers in the resurrection in Acts 13, which enthroned him and started the mission to the naions
3, he raised the fallen tent of David of Amos 9 says Acts 15, James to be exact, saying the issue was resolved.

That's what the Bible says. Now, let's here what D'ists and 2P2P say:

Right Divider

Body part
He may sit multiple times, simple one. He will do that at that time. That does not mean he was not enthroned like Acts 2, Eph 1, Eph 4, Phil 2 say was already true. Why on earth would they pray in Acts 4 using the enthronement Psalm if he wasn't already? Why does it HAVE to be about geo-Jerusalem anyway? I don't even get that, but you keep insisting out of nowhere. Look at the number of Psalms that say he is already enthroned: OUR GOD REIGNS was a proclamation long before.
That wonderful magic wand of yours does it again.

There is so much more about this topic than just one Mt 25 passage!!! Everything has to square up and stack up and make sense. D'ism typically don't read much and stick to one proof text and tell you that you don't read much and when you read other passages you are a humanist and a pervert and a sorcerer and insane. So who wants to be a Christian with people like that?
Ha ha ha ha....

What happened in the resurrection was that the King who would secure justification from sins came and was victorious, successful. He made justice on the earth, but mercy too. rom 3:12+
Your understanding of the scripture is somewhere near zero.

Justice on the earth will be righteousness according God's Word and not just forgiveness of sin. When the kingdom DOES come, there will be no sin allowed on earth. See Acts 5 for an example of the swift judgement that will be the norm.

Interplanner

That wonderful magic wand of yours does it again.

Ha ha ha ha....

Your understanding of the scripture is somewhere near zero.

Justice on the earth will be righteousness according God's Word and not just forgiveness of sin. When the kingdom DOES come, there will be no sin allowed on earth. See Acts 5 for an example of the swift judgement that will be the norm.

You really don't know how to discuss things do you? congratulations on congratulating your omniscience!

All of Rom 1-3 is about the judgement of God and the Gospel event was the climactic act of justice, 3:26. The term 'righeousness' of God in the OT was always the act of judgement that expressed his righteous character.

Why on earth would that one church incident mean very much to me when I have 3:26 to go by as a standard for God executing justice, and when the destruction of Israel in Lk 13, 19, 21, 23 and I th 1 is a close 2nd?

Interplanner

"I won't drink of the vine again until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God" which was after the resurrection. There is no imaginary magic wand about this; it was what those words meant. This kingdom is to be preached and the nations are to come to the 'obedience of faith' through that preaching. Rom 11:26.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
"I won't drink of the vine again until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God" which was after the resurrection. There is no imaginary magic wand about this; it was what those words meant. This kingdom is to be preached and the nations are to come to the 'obedience of faith' through that preaching. Rom 11:26.

So... you're saying that the following took place immediately after the resurrection?
How come, in Acts, we don't see all those believers sitting down with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the prophets?

Luk 13:28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
Luk 13:29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.

East, west, north and south of where? Mars?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Luk 13:28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
Luk 13:29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.

:popcorn:

Interplanner

So... you're saying that the following took place immediately after the resurrection?
How come, in Acts, we don't see all those believers sitting down with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the prophets?

It's the incoming of Gentile believers, duh.

Where do you get immediately from? The drinking was fulfilled, and it was only a month and half until Pentecost and some outreach to others happened shortly after. But what he is addressing is the shift of the kingdom from the normal legal sense to what it is in the Gospel. The list of descriptions of these changes just in Luke has been listed many, many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.