ECT Request for Clarity about Judaism and D'ism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
Your "interp" of the Bible makes no sense.

What do you think mine is?

and, what do you think 'In your seed, all the nations of the earth will be blessed' means?

When Chafer declared that the Bible was a set of conflicting messages, what did he mean?

Right Divider

Body part
What do you think mine is?
You have many false premises that lead you to false conclusions.

and, what do you think 'In your seed, all the nations of the earth will be blessed' means?
I has a dual meaning.

Gen 22:15-19 (AKJV/PCE)
(22:15) ¶ And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time, (22:16) And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only [son]: (22:17) That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which [is] upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; (22:18) And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice. (22:19) So Abraham returned unto his young men, and they rose up and went together to Beer-sheba; and Abraham dwelt at Beer-sheba.

Interplanner

You have many false premises that lead you to false conclusions.

I has a dual meaning.

Gen 22:15-19 (AKJV/PCE)
(22:15) ¶ And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time, (22:16) And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only [son]: (22:17) That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which [is] upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; (22:18) And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice. (22:19) So Abraham returned unto his young men, and they rose up and went together to Beer-sheba; and Abraham dwelt at Beer-sheba.

What does Christ and the apostles say it means? You are not trustworthy on the OT. What does it mean in Gal 3? It is one.

Interplanner

the apostle's declarations on an OT text is never a false premise. a person's statements on the i.net, who majors on 1 or 2 OT texts, that the NT NEVER quotes is worthless.

Interplanner

No, that was a question "Grammar Scholar"?

You understand Galatians the way that a duck understands rocket science.

so why should I answer you if you don't answer me? You haven't answered why you follow Chafer.

Your Galatian comment is too general to be of any use, and is praised by a theologically worthless pal.

If you really knew your mind, you would have a specific question, instead of claiming victory before putting on your gear.

What was confused about the Bible that chafer meant?

Interplanner

I'm not here to win. I'm here to see more people saturated with the heart of the Bible, that the Seed was Christ, to work in his mission. I don't see where straining to show a land promise for Israel helps with that at all.

Right Divider

Body part
so why should I answer you if you don't answer me? You haven't answered why you follow Chafer.
I don't follow Chafer, you LIAR.

Your Galatian comment is too general to be of any use, and is praised by a theologically worthless pal.
You are the theologically worthless one here IP.

If you really knew your mind, you would have a specific question, instead of claiming victory before putting on your gear.
:french:

What was confused about the Bible that chafer meant?
Once again, dummy, I don't speak for Chafer.

Right Divider

Body part
I'm not here to win. I'm here to see more people saturated with the heart of the Bible, that the Seed was Christ, to work in his mission. I don't see where straining to show a land promise for Israel helps with that at all.
The land promise stands, or show us where God cancelled it.

Do you do THIS as part of your "mission":

Matt 28:19-20 (AKJV/PCE)
(28:19) ¶ Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: (28:20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

SaulToPaul 2

(28:19) ¶ Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: (28:20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

Nay, we have already seem him humanize and dismiss the sermon on the mount.

SaulToPaul 2

Did IP address this?

Status
Not open for further replies.