rep war 3

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Some of the talk about my son who had recently died - eeset claims i said he was gay.

Start reading here and then go from there, since that wasnt her thread, she cannot delete it:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3344555&postcount=8730

Also i posted a link earlier to where she got a warning for calling me a transvestite in chat and a mod finally saw, after she had spent a week with sky harrassing me about my murdered son while i was heavily greiving. (as well as calling him gay and then lying and claiming i said he was)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please provide one link to a news article about that tragic murder.

Are you SERIOUSLY asking Angel to provide proof of her son's murder?

Eeset ... rather than be a coward and answer this question privately via my rep, have the guts to say what you said to me HERE.

What did I say to you?

rep war 3 September 9th, 2013 12:22 PM Eeset I do not believe what can not be shown.

How dare you treat a grieving mother in such a cruel manner.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
rep war 3 September 9th, 2013 12:22 PM Eeset I do not believe what can not be shown.

This is nothing compared to what she did in chat and threads she deleted. You all didnt see the half of it, she would delete it after. I do hope though its self explanatory to the level of evil she is.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is nothing compared to what she did in chat and threads she deleted. You all didnt see the half of it, she would delete it after. I do hope though its self explanatory to the level of evil she is.

Oh I saw it ... and called her out on it back then as well. This is when I decided I could no longer give her the benefit of the doubt.

For anyone (especially a mother) to delight in the death and ridicule another mother over such a tragedy is as low as it gets.

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
Are you SERIOUSLY asking Angel to provide proof of her son's murder?

I myself would never doubt such a thing that someone claimed as this. That would be just way to bizarre that someone would tell a forum that this happened when it really didn't. Unless they were seeking something by doing so...which again would be really strange and abnormal behavior. Who would lie about such a tragedy?

What does bother me though and send up red flags is A4T's bizarre behavior patterns, not only I have noticed, but others here as well.

Did anyone actually have proof they too knew this actually happened? A simple yes or no would probably suffice in such a case.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER

Gosh Rusha you missed the theme. My apology was not accepted. I made multiple apologies. The reaction was always rejection. After a while I asked myself why. The answer was simple. If you don't see it then I don't know what to tell you.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Oh I saw it ... and called her out on it back then as well. This is when I decided I could no longer give her the benefit of the doubt.

For anyone (especially a mother) to delight in the death and ridicule another mother over such a tragedy is as low as it gets.

I remember, but you didnt see the first couple days, remember you sent me a message about my weird chat comments, that didnt make sense, because sky and eeset had deleted theirs.

But then you saw what they did later, and i am still thankful for yours and everyone elses support.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Gosh Rusha you missed the theme. My apology was not accepted. I made multiple apologies. The reaction was always rejection. After a while I asked myself why. The answer was simple. If you don't see it then I don't know what to tell you.

They can see your fake apology in the thread i linked to. And afterward you reported me twice and then negged me several times with hateful comments. They can read about that there too you lying devil.

You are pathetic and demonic to ask me to prove my sons murder, do you think i give a rats behind if you believe me or not? You jst showed how sick you are by even asking.

You are lucky i don't own this place, and you said that to someone else, you would be banned for life for being so pathetic and insensitive.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I myself would never doubt such a thing that someone claimed as this. That would be just way to bizarre that someone would tell a forum that this happened when it really didn't. Unless they were seeking something by doing so...which again would be really strange and abnormal behavior.

What does bother me though and send up red flags is A4T's bizarre behavior patterns, not only I have noticed, but others here as well.

Did anyone actually have proof they too knew this actually happened? A simple yes or no would probably suffice in such a case.

As a mother who has been through the shock and overwhelmingly, life-altering grief that Angel went through, I am going to say "NO ... we didn't need verification". Angel's grief was enough for me.

This type of tragedy that should never be used as a weapon to hurt a self-proclaimed enemy in Eeset's self-made, imaginary war. Eeset and her buddy Sky have been using this to hurt Angel every since it happened, and it's obscene.

Seriously, there should be a permanent ban for anyone who uses this type of tragedy as way to hurt our forum members.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

That has nothing whatsoever to do with your slimy insinuation ...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I myself would never doubt such a thing that someone claimed as this. That would be just way to bizarre that someone would tell a forum that this happened when it really didn't. Unless they were seeking something by doing so...which again would be really strange and abnormal behavior. Who would lie about such a tragedy?

You are just as sick as eeset and sky are. I owe you all nothing. God will repay.

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
As a mother who has been through the shock and overwhelmingly, life-altering grief that Angel went through, I am going to say "NO ... we didn't need verification". Angel's grief was enough for me.

This type of tragedy that should never be used as a weapon to hurt a self-proclaimed enemy in Eeset's self-made, imaginary war. Eeset and her buddy Sky have been using this to hurt Angel every since it happened, and it's obscene.

Seriously, there should be a permanent ban for anyone who uses this type of tragedy as way to hurt our forum members.

I can't imagine the pain...totally unimaginable in your case Rusha... I know you were probably the most sympathetic being you've experienced the same loss of a child. You probably embraced her and tried to empathize with her pain as any grieving mother would.

What a tragedy indeed... So if you say you believed her and no one else had proof that this indeed happened...then I would believe you.

I was curious if anyone else here had positive proof of this tragic event here.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I can't imagine the pain...totally unimaginable in your case Rusha... I know you were probably the most sympathetic being you've experienced the same loss of a child. You probably embraced her and tried to empathize with her pain as any grieving mother would.

What a tragedy indeed... So if you say you believed her and no one else had proof that this indeed happened...then I would believe you.

I was curious if anyone else here had positive proof of this tragic event here.

I am guessing that Angel's reason for not posting the news article was similar to the reason I didn't post a news article when my daughter died.

Shock. Dismay. Anger. Fury. Helplessness.

For me, I WANTED to die also.

You don't believe that the loss of a child is enough for a mother without having to provide documentation to those who call her a liar?