rep war 3

Arthur Brain

What are you talking about?

I'm talking about that screencap of yours which has now disappeared. Why did you delete it? Did you realize it wasn't exactly the smartest thing in the world to put up in a public thread?

And when have I ever played dumb regarding my rep score?

Well you've always turned remarkably quiet when it comes to the 'private' forum here...

And chrys score was almost as high until he started this stupid little game. And it was done the exact same way as mine. So my statement stands, it is possible to go that high using the standard rep system.

Chrys' score got as high as it did due to that whole RATO thing from years back, the same as mine went up as red77. Sure, it was done with the 'standard' use of the system but yours isn't. Do you deny that you have higher rep capability and perks as being part of SOOTS?

This illustrates just how stupid you really are.

Eh, I'm not the one stupid enough to post a whole page of rep including a load from a supposedly 'private' club LH..:rolleyes:

Especially since you have no idea why I received the reps I did, except from chrys. You have no idea what any of those threads are about or what they consist of. So stop trying to puff yourself up like you have some new knowledge you didn't have before.

Er, 'SOOTS' rep thread (IV) would seem pretty self explanatory...:rolleyes:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Long ago I apologized to you for offending comments that I had made when I had no awareness of the tragedy you had suffered. I thought you accepted my apology. Obviously my perception was incorrect. Being that you can not forgive I suppose that only leaves one route forward. I really wish it wasn't so.

Your "apology" was "ok so i made a mistake, get over it. "

You have a really weird perception about what an apology is. At any rate, you do the same exact thing to others here STILL. Talking about their families and saying things with no discretion at all then give your fake apology that always seems to be a "misunderstanding" you made, then blame on them.

Then you gossip about it in other threads, but then claim innocence again.

Forgive me if i dont believe a word that comes from your forked tongue.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'm talking about that screencap of yours which has now disappeared. Why did you delete it? Did you realize it wasn't exactly the smartest thing in the world to put up in a public thread?

Well you've always turned remarkably quiet when it comes to the 'private' forum here...

Chrys' score got as high as it did due to that whole RATO thing from years back, the same as mine went up as red77. Sure, it was done with the 'standard' use of the system but yours isn't. Do you deny that you have higher rep capability and perks as being part of SOOTS?

Eh, I'm not the one stupid enough to post a whole page of rep including a load from a supposedly 'private' club LH..:rolleyes:

Posting the screencap was a bad decision, no doubt.

But it was helpful to see the SooTS Rep Thread, as it pretty much cements what I've thought for a long time and maybe explains how someone can accrue 300K of rep in less than a year.

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned

From what I've observed and the level of maturity of the people stirring this neg-rep pot...begs the question what the standard IQ level is of those belonging to this private sub forum and just what their motives are for doing this.

I've even read back as far as 2008 and seen Lighthouse bragging about loving to check out his rep center every day just so he could go mocking people. This is a child's behavior...this is what parents have to stop children from doing to one another at home. Here, we have grown adults calling themselves Christian and using this stupid little toy to mock, ridicule and agitate other brethren.

Yes, it needs to be nuked and if the one who has the power to end this can't see that then we are indeed in a sad state of mind.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Your "apology" was "ok so i made a mistake, get over it. "

You have a really weird perception about what an apology is. At any rate, you do the same exact thing to others here STILL. Talking about their families and saying things with no discretion at all then give your fake apology that always seems to be a "misunderstanding" you made, then blame on them.

Then you gossip about it in other threads, but then claim innocence again.

Forgive me if i dont believe a word that comes from your forked tongue.
I have seen nothing to verify anything you have ever asserted. Since you won't stop trolling me I guess I'll have to call the question.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I have seen nothing to verify anything you have ever asserted. Since you won't stop trolling me I guess I'll have to call the question.

Hard to prove it, since you deleted all the threads it was in. People will just have to take my word for it, they saw what you did to me about my son right after he died. They have seen what you do to TH, they have seen you insult nicks wife.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I didn't edit my post.

Because it's none of your business.

Yes, I deny that. I cannot effect your rep anymore than anyone else with the same rep power and points can.

The club is private in that those who are not a part do not get to see it. And I didn't post any information from inside except the names of a couple or so threads. And those names don't tell you anything.

It's a thread about rep. What of it?

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned

She's over in the other thread where CR and I are posting, still accusing me of being someone else. Then CR told me she had done the very same thing to him...LOL I've just put her on ignore...that feature really does come in handy. I've never used it until today. :cheers:

Arthur Brain

I didn't edit my post.

Oh, must have just conveniently disappeared then...:plain:

Because it's none of your business.

Oh, okay...

Yes, I deny that. I cannot effect your rep anymore than anyone else with the same rep power and points can.

Oh, out in the public forum for sure but that's not what I meant. I wager you get different rep privileges while doing so in the 'private' club however.

The club is private in that those who are not a part do not get to see it. And I didn't post any information from inside except the names of a couple or so threads. And those names don't tell you anything.

Oh, it told enough...

It's a thread about rep. What of it?

It's a thread about rep? And up to part IV no less? :rolleyes:

C'mon LH. People aren't stupid. It's pretty obvious what it's "about"...

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned

Oh, okay...

Oh, out in the public forum for sure but that's not what I meant. I wager you get different rep privileges while doing so in the 'private' club however.

Oh, it told enough...

At this point, I don't think anyone with any common sense has to guess what's going on, it's pretty clear. Shame on them too. I'm happy I didn't spend any money here.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hard to prove it, since you deleted all the threads it was in. People will just have to take my word for it, they saw what you did to me about my son right after he died.
Please provide one link to a news article about that tragic murder.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It happens. :plain:

The funniest bit I remember is when how frequently you could rep someone would change without notice and then change again when people started noticing. :D Good times.

It is a bit hard to miss how high the SOS scores tend to be. I went from ground zero to breaking the rep ceiling without it, but I can't help noticing that people like LH, who'd been here much longer and whom I shot by without any particular assistance have somehow shot right by me. :chuckle: It's miraculous is what. :eek:

Once I realized and for the fun of it charted what was happening (if you recall my stat geek tendency) I had a good laugh and stopped paying attention to it, except to tell people who didn't know better than it was horribly gamed and nearly useless as a barometer of much as constituted, though the notes are still pleasant to read and encouraging.