Reformed Islam

mike_j_beaupre

Well the US army are like terrorists. How many bombing has America done on Muslim soil vs what Muslims have done to Americans?

I'm sure the us kill count is much higher than the muslims

mike_j_beaupre

America want money and power. They take everything from everyone so the 1% can stay rich. They invade countries for "security" reasons. Really? Common man, stop lying to your self.

Greg Jennings

How did you reason self defense is terrorism?

Here is how it goes: It's post 9/11 Afghanistan, and a little Afghan boy is walking home from school. Just when he sees his house, suddenly it explodes in a fiery mess. He runs home and goes through the rubble only to find that his family, or what's left of them, is all dead. This boy immediately knows that US drones have done this, and holds a grudge against the US forever.

Now the drone strike was a mistake. Intel said that the house was not a civilian residence, but instead s terrorist compound. It was an accident, but the kid doesn't know that and if he did, he wouldn't care. America killed his family, and now he will grow up to join the militants in the area who tell him that they will destroy America.

The point of that little story is to show that these Muslims don't see it as self-defense when our weapons kill the people that they love. They think that America purposefully murdered their loved ones. And that is why extremists recruit so well there. And the more we are in the Middle East, the more of these mistakes will happen, leading to more young Muslims signing up for terrorism

brewmama

Here is how it goes: It's post 9/11 Afghanistan, and a little Afghan boy is walking home from school. Just when he sees his house, suddenly it explodes in a fiery mess. He runs home and goes through the rubble only to find that his family, or what's left of them, is all dead. This boy immediately knows that US drones have done this, and holds a grudge against the US forever.

Now the drone strike was a mistake. Intel said that the house was not a civilian residence, but instead s terrorist compound. It was an accident, but the kid doesn't know that and if he did, he wouldn't care. America killed his family, and now he will grow up to join the militants in the area who tell him that they will destroy America.

The point of that little story is to show that these Muslims don't see it as self-defense when our weapons kill the people that they love. They think that America purposefully murdered their loved ones. And that is why extremists recruit so well there. And the more we are in the Middle East, the more of these mistakes will happen, leading to more young Muslims signing up for terrorism

You watch too many anti American movies.

brewmama

Timothy McVeigh is in the Muslim list of white Christian terrorist. If I remember correctly, Timothy was an Atheist whom became a Christian while in prison. (After the bombing)

He was born into a Christian family, but is on record as stating he was agnostic. Muslims lie.

brewmama

Or maybe I talked to the cousins of a friend of mine. They live in Pakistan, and know people they grew up with who became radicals fot the exact reasons I gave you

How does that explain all the (great majority of) radicals that didn't have that happen? Not to mention all the persecution that Muslims have done prior to any airstrikes or intervention of any kind?

Greg Jennings

How does that explain all the (great majority of) radicals that didn't have that happen? Not to mention all the persecution that Muslims have done prior to any airstrikes or intervention of any kind?

It explains to you that the more we intervene in the Middle East and tick the native people off, the more they'll hate and want to kill us. Even for those who haven't seen their relatives killed by air strikes or troops, they likely know someone who has. And they are well aware of it. It's common sense. If Russians invaded your hometown and ended up killing your friends and family during the occupation, would you be upset? I'm thinking so

brewmama

It explains to you that the more we intervene in the Middle East and tick the native people off, the more they'll hate and want to kill us. Even for those who haven't seen their relatives killed by air strikes or troops, they likely know someone who has. And they are well aware of it. It's common sense. If Russians invaded your hometown and ended up killing your friends and family during the occupation, would you be upset? I'm thinking so

If you go by that logic, it gives us more reason to "hate and want to kill" Muslims, since they were the first aggressors.

Greg Jennings

If you go by that logic, it gives us more reason to "hate and want to kill" Muslims, since they were the first aggressors.

Are you kidding? Tell me what they did to us before the Gulf War? That's when this all started. That's why there are so many anti-American "jihadists" now. They grew up while the US was messing around in their country. They saw firsthand the killing of their people, and in their minds the killing was done with bad intentions.

We were the aggressors. Unless you can tell me some time in the 80s that Muslim extremists had an organized attack on the US? You can't, because in that time we were actually funding and training Osama bin Laden and his men so that he could beat Russia in Afghanistan for us, delivering a crippling blow to the Soviet Union. We started this.

brewmama

Are you kidding? Tell me what they did to us before the Gulf War? That's when this all started. That's why there are so many anti-American "jihadists" now. They grew up while the US was messing around in their country. They saw firsthand the killing of their people, and in their minds the killing was done with bad intentions.

We were the aggressors. Unless you can tell me some time in the 80s that Muslim extremists had an organized attack on the US? You can't, because in that time we were actually funding and training Osama bin Laden and his men so that he could beat Russia in Afghanistan for us, delivering a crippling blow to the Soviet Union. We started this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombing

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/twa-flight-847-is-hijacked-by-terrorists

Muslims have always been the aggressors, and dangerous.

Greg Jennings

And which of those was an attack on the US again? Oh that's right.....neither. So explain to me how a hijacked jet in Italy and a bombing in Israel makes a US invasion of the Middle East self-defense?

Not to mention you picked out Hezbollah, who has no interest in the US at all. They hate Israel. They won't care about us until Israel is defeated, which will be never.

Do you want me to list all of the IRA-caused deaths in the same time period? It's worse than what you put here, and they're Catholic!

CherubRam

Self defence? Holy ****! Open your eyes. If you think the west is in the east just for defence, you must have the best weed on the planet to be so delusional.

Muslim Terrorist are still sending out terrorist, so it has been a ongoing problem. You talk and reason more like a Muslim than a Christian.

CherubRam

So your answer is for America to do nothing in fear of terrorism. Good plan! :doh: