Reconciliation is not Salvation

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
I see we still haven't leared the lesson from the Garden of Eden. The more we bite from the forbidden fruit, which is a metaphor for judgement, the further away we are cast outside of the Kingdom.

And the new heaven and new earth, new wine, second rain, is a metaphor for bringing in the good hashish, and replacing "Ripple" with "Andrea" pink champagne, and the prophecy of rocker "Prince," respectively.

Got, Swami.

john w

Hall of Fame
I wouldn't be so quick to judge if I were you. ...Do humanity a favor please and quit judging.

=Do not judge me, quit judging, although I, Swami, just made a judgment that it is wrong to judge.

Need some help getting out of that ditch?

I'd sober up, put down your bong, if I were you, Swami.

So there.

john w

Hall of Fame
Do humanity a favor please ....

Will you be singing, and will you be holding hands with others, as you chime, "There's a whole new way of livin'....Pepsi helps supply the drive.It's got a lot to give...for those who like to live 'Cause Pepsi helps them come alive. It's the real thing..It's the Pepsi Generation?"

Peace out. Realize the inner id.

Do you dig Jean Paul Sarte, or Albert Camus?

Prizebeatz1

And the new heaven and new earth, new wine, second rain, is a metaphor for bringing in the good hashish, and replacing "Ripple" with "Andrea" pink champagne, and the prophecy of rocker "Prince," respectively.

Got, Swami.

Missing the point because of fear of facing the truth.

Prizebeatz1

=Do not judge me, quit judging, although I, Swami, just made a judgment that it is wrong to judge.

Need some help getting out of that ditch?

I'd sober up, put down your bong, if I were you, Swami.

So there.

Why don't you worry about yourself for once?

Prizebeatz1

Will you be singing, and will you be holding hands with others, as you chime, "There's a whole new way of livin'....Pepsi helps supply the drive.It's got a lot to give...for those who like to live 'Cause Pepsi helps them come alive. It's the real thing..It's the Pepsi Generation?"

Peace out. Realize the inner id.

Do you dig Jean Paul Sarte, or Albert Camus?

Now you've resorted to nonsense to try to defend against facing the truth of what is infinite and eternal. You can run but you can't hide.

john w

Hall of Fame
Why does that matter so much to you anyway? Your job is to feel your own self-worth so stop trying to distract yourself. Get behind me Satan.

"Get behind me Satan"-Swami

Vs.

"I wouldn't be so quick to judge if I were you. ...Do humanity a favor please and quit judging."-Swami you

Keep on posting your "arguments" that commit suicide, as you saw off the branch, on which you are sitting, and intially think, "So far, so good...I have not hit the ground, as of yet."

2. Swami: Satan is not literal.....It just represents the struggle between the 2 dogs within your inner id, represented later by "Sponge Bob" vs. Patrick the jelly fish.

Peace out, Swami....Groovy....

john w

Hall of Fame
Now you've resorted to nonsense to try to defend against facing the truth of what is infinite and eternal. You can run but you can't hide.

Wow, Swami!!! Where you come up with that "original" "You can run but you can't hide" stumper/cliche? On the back of your current issue of, "Mahatma Today?"

Next up: Mazlow's hierarchy of needs....It is, what it is....?

Prizebeatz1

It doesn't matter what any of you say nor does it matter how many of you try to gang up on me. It does not change the truth of the infinite divinity of the soul. How do you plan to make up for that? Oh I forgot you've already defeated yourselves before you even gave yourself the chance. Turning your back on the soul and then not being able to admit your mistake and further resisting owning up to playing a part in your own destruction is probably one of the worse things anyone can ever experience. You might as well just vomit right now and get it out of the way instead of trying to sweep it under the rug and making things worse. The longer you resist the soul the longer you suffer. Go ahead and find out the hard way. That's the only way you really learn anyway.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
It doesn't matter what any of you say nor does it matter how many of you try to gang up on me. It does not change the truth of the infinite divinity of the soul. How do you plan to make up for that? Oh I forgot you've already defeated yourselves before you even gave yourself the chance. Turning your back on the soul and then not being able to admit your mistake and further resisting owning up to playing a part in your own destruction is probably one of the worse things anyone can ever experience. You might as well just vomit right now and get it out of the way instead of trying to sweep it under the rug and making things worse. The longer you resist the soul the longer you suffer. Go ahead and find out the hard way. That's the only way you really learn anyway.

I saw those exact words on "Oprah" today! You dig Dr. Phil, and Dr. Laura?

Danoh

Personally, I'm not ganging up on you. I'm disagreeing with your beliefs, just as you have the right to both have them as well aa sew whatever they actually reap.

I know where you are coming from - from your beliefs about those things you are posting about.

One belief system in contrast to another.

Mine is Romans 6:23. One belief system opposed to another.

But even what that passage is talking about differs in understanding between people who hold to that passage.

So, no, I know I am not ganging up on you. To do so would be to be to set myself up to expect from you what only God has a right to expect.

That can only end up in my own frustration.

Been there, done that; learned very little of use; all the while denying the obvious... No thanks.

I disagree with your beliefs. I have no right to malign you.

Romans 5:8.

glorydaz

You belong in the Back Alley.

We have a fellow there you need to meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.