Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Sonnet

Right - so it's ok for you to do so but not for anyone else? Right?

Apparently, your think unbelievers who are 'candid' are homosexuals right? Still waiting for an explanation that's logical on this.

I'm talkin' about Romans 9:20

But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’

And?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Only reprobates deny God's sovereign right to create reprobate souls.

Why?

Because they attempt to excuse their sinful and perverse ways.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Right - so it's ok for you to do so but not for anyone else? Right?

Go for it.

But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’

And?

Only been a week ago.

Why are you playin' stupid?

Try being honest with yourself, I already know why.

Sonnet

Unbelievers are in no position to defend the Gospel that they trash, so I feel no obligation to meet your demands or give response to your rejections of Truth.

Unbelievers have every right to attempt to understand exactly what it is that scripture claims Jesus actually did on the cross. But it seems that Christians vehemently disagree with each other on this.

So it's no surprise that I make enquiry.

You did not appear to substantiate your view. That's okay with me.

Danoh

If so, then this apllies...

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

If so, then you are saved, but confused.

For as the Apostle Paul notes in 1 Corithians 15; only unless the resurrection you believed in was in vain; did not take place, and Christ is still dead, you are saved.

Once in, one is sealed in...until the day of the redemption of the purchase possession.

Why is that like that? Toward what end?

"...unto the praise of his glory."

Any Grace believing individual should be able to point this out to you.

But they do not because they are offended by your present views.

This they do against the very grace they assert is not only unconditional, but eternal.

For if you once believed that Christ died for your sins and then rose again that you might be made the righteousness of God in His Son's finished work on your behalf and in your stead, then you are stuck in God's family - like it or not.

Grace is not grace if it is unable to risk ingratitude.

The Cross - the supreme example of such grace.

Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved; )

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Unbelievers have every right to attempt to understand exactly what it is that scripture claims Jesus actually did on the cross. But it seems that Christians vehemently disagree with each other on this.

Give us all a break . . .

You are not inquiring about Truth.

You are determined to deny God's Truth as well as denigrate His messengers, who shine His light upon you.

John 3:18-20

Sonnet

If so, then this apllies...

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

If so, then you are saved, but confused.

For as the Apostle Paul notes in 1 Corithians 15; only unless the resurrection you believed in was in vain; did not take place, and Christ is still dead, you are saved.

Once in, one is sealed in...until the day of the redemption of the purchase possession.

Why is that like that? Toward what end?

"...unto the praise of his glory."

Any Grace believing individual should be able to point this out to you.

This they do against the very grace they assert is not only unconditional, but eternal.

For if you once believed that Christ died for your sins and then rose again that you might be made the righteousness of God in His Son's finished work on your behalf and in your stead, then you are stuck in God's family - like it or not.

Grace is not grace if it is unable to risk ingratitude.

The Cross - the supreme example of such grace.

Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

I guess it's possible you are right.

Sonnet

Go for it.

Only been a week ago.

Why are you playin' stupid?

Try being honest with yourself, I already know why.

Apparently, your think unbelievers who are 'candid' are homosexuals right? Still waiting for an explanation that's logical on this.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

You are determined to deny God's Truth as well as denigrate His messengers, who shine His light upon you.

How dare you praise god's truth (little g)!

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Sonnet

Since you don't respond when challenged, there is no point refuting your 'truth' any more.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Scripture teaches that all are born in sin and already condemned.

Including babies.

Why do infants die? Not because of any sin of their own but because of the sin of Adam by imputation

Sonnet

Scripture teaches that all are born in sin and already condemned.

Including babies.

Why do infants die? Not because of any sin of their own but because of the sin of Adam by imputation

Where do you think dead infants are headed then?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

This comes from being offended against God getting all the glory.

Even though Sonnet is in the family he doesn't have the age to cause offense.

Your discernment is not all you think it is.

Other than that the rest of the post is fine.;)

Danoh

I guess it's possible you are right.

Romans thru Philemon often note a distinction between the lost, the saved, and the saved but later confused.

In this, a passage like the following is one example of the latter of those three...

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Your issue with things does not appear that one, though.

But the principle is the same - once saved, one is sealed until the redemption of the purchased possession.

Or as the Apostle Paul had written unto the Phillipians as to his view on this issue...

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Sonnet

Romans thru Philemon often note a distinction between the lost, the saved, and the saved but later confused.

In this, a passage like the following is one example of the latter of those three...

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Your issue with things does not appear that one, though.

But the principle is the same - once saved, one is sealed until the redemption of the purchased possession.

Or as the Apostle Paul had written unto the Phillipians as to his view on this issue...

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Encouraging words.

For whom did Christ die?