Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Sonnet

I was speaking to PPS of feigning.

You thinking I was aiming at you just confirms my founded suspicions.

Me thinkest thou dost protest too much, hmmmmm?

The feigning was directed at me by PPS and you described such feigners as homos.

You are back tracking 1Mind1Spirit with no response to what I asked you.

Shall I start making wild unfounded insinuation about you or not 1Mind1Spirit?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Unbelievers who are candid are homosexual?

Confessed, unrepentant unbelievers, such as yourself, are most often the most vociferious opponents to the doctrine of Reprobation.

And the most extreme example of a reprobate soul, are those who object to God making them as they are.
Romans 9:20

Sonnet

Confessed, unrepentant unbelievers, such as yourself, are most often the most vociferious opponents to the doctrine of Reprobation.

And the most extreme example of a reprobate soul, are those who object to God making them as they are.
Romans 9:20

And what has this to do with linking me with homosexuality?

Danoh

One is to believe in Jesus Christ.

Do you mean you once believed this...

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Sonnet

Do you mean you once believed this...

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Yes.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Your non-response to those posts is fine by me - your inability to substantiate your assault on the Gospel encourages me.

Unbelievers are in no position to defend the Gospel that they trash, so I feel no obligation to meet your demands or give response to your rejections of Truth.