Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

God's Truth

Calvinists believe and teach that they were saved without having to believe and obey anything that God says.

God says that He saves those who believe and obey.

There is no scripture anywhere that says God saved unbelievers.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
What a ship of fools . . GT and CR have no clue regarding Calvinist theology and Sonnet can't remember responses in order to keep up with discussion.

I have given up on all of you . . .

II Corinthians 6:14-15

Cross Reference

What a ship of fools . . GT and CR have no clue regarding Calvinist theology and Sonnet can't remember responses in order to keep up with discussion.

And you don't know which side of the bread the butter is on. And what's more is, you don't know which side of the bread to butter.

Eagles Wings

II Corinthians 6:14-15
My bad for continuing to answer their snipes about not getting answers. I'll be done, too. Bless you, Nang.

Cross Reference

Originally Posted by Nang View Post

What makes you presume to think you have anything I desire to take into myself as being the truth of Jesus Christ? Take a look under your spiritual 'fig leaf', Nang and Eagles. See anything under there?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
A forum is for debating - so one would expect a response wouldn't one?

At some point, when one like you is the equivalent of a stubborn adolescent... No. You got the very simple answer. You refuse to access it. There's no sense in continuing to respond when someone thinks they've "won" by continuing to address a fallacy.

And a forum is not solely for debating. So there's that.

Sonnet

At some point, when one like you is the equivalent of a stubborn adolescent... No. You got the very simple answer. You refuse to access it. There's no sense in continuing to respond when someone thinks they've "won" by continuing to address a fallacy.

And a forum is not solely for debating. So there's that.

From you, sir, I got an assertion that I challenged and which you ignored. That is a fact.
You don't have any right to claim anything, let a lone a fallacy, since you're not here to debate. Apparently, we just have to take you word for it.

Waste of time.

Sonnet

The Calvinist asserts that unless God chose you for regeneration then it is certain that you are excluded from salvation. Period.

Paul: But the righteousness that is by faith says: “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’” (that is, to bring Christ down) “or ‘Who will descend into the deep?’ ” (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).

Paul quotes from Deuteronomy 30:
11 Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. 12 It is not up in heaven, so that you have to ask, “Who will ascend into heaven to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” 13 Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, “Who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” 14 No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You didn't substantiate your claims regarding such nuances.

Eg: #2086

I don't have to teach you years of grammar. I gave you the opportunity to search for the truth that I presented. You don't want to know the truth. You want to debate and be right from a false foundation and selected perspective.

THIS is why you apostatized from your faith (actually, hope). You don't actually want the truth.