Real Science Radio: The Search for Noah's Ark

Letsargue

What? You claimed that the menagerie aboard the Ark had 'no need of but very little food, and the animals may have been very, very young', but despite several requests you have quite failed to support this. Instead, all we get is this bloviating nonsense.

Well, you all claim that they are (( "Grown" )); - prove that Smart Guy!!! – God ( “Brought” ) them to Noah, as God ( “Brought” Eve to Adam ), (( NEW / “NEW” ))!! – Now (( Spit on that too ))!!! -- (( Matthew 19:13-14 KJV ))!!

Get some support, get some Help!!!

Paul – 072113

Letsargue

What? You claimed that the menagerie aboard the Ark had 'no need of but very little food, and the animals may have been very, very young', but despite several requests you have quite failed to support this. Instead, all we get is this bloviating nonsense.

You find another event, or time that God “Brought” to any kind of newness, or Salvation to a Blessing, that was (( Not New Children ))!!!!!!! – Even God ( Brought ) “Israel” into Canaan by Joshua; and all of them ( Were the “Children” ) of the First out of Egypt!!

Go Get some Help from some Genius there to show you How to tear me up!!! – You must have a “Genius” somewhere around YOU!!! – Or maybe you can get the boss to ( Ban ) me, with the strongest ( “Weapon” ) you All Have!!!

Paul – 072113

Daedalean's_Sun

I'm not certain letsargue is entirely is all there :kookoo:, his "rebuttals" don't even remotely follow from the questions asked of him.

Paulos

Well, you all claim that they are (( "Grown" )); - prove that Smart Guy!!! – God ( “Brought” ) them to Noah, as God ( “Brought” Eve to Adam ), (( NEW / “NEW” ))!! – Now (( Spit on that too ))!!! -- (( Matthew 19:13-14 KJV ))!!

Why do you ((use)) so many ((((parentheses)))) in your sentences??? It's kind of (((bizarre)))!!!

Paul – 072113

Paulos – OU812

Lordkalvan

Get some support, get some Help!!!

Paul – 072113
Clearly you are the one who needs help to substantiate your previous assertions to the effect that the Ark menagerie had 'no need of but very little food, and the animals may have been very, very young'. That instead you resort to vituperation says all that needs to be said.

Letsargue

Clearly you are the one who needs help to substantiate your previous assertions to the effect that the Ark menagerie had 'no need of but very little food, and the animals may have been very, very young'. That instead you resort to vituperation says all that needs to be said.

((( Well Yes ))), If you Can't speak for and from GOD!!!

Just Liars; - the children of Satan must argue God with Lies!! -- Haven't you read in the Scriptures something like that???? (((( I Have ))))!!! -- But I've Read the Book, and your kind can't read it!!!

You cannot show (( One Thing )) that you believe, or have Faith in, of the Word of God!! - Show us all Just ((( One ))) thing!!!

Paul -- 072113

Letsargue

Don't ((you)) ---think--- your typing ((((is funny)))!!?

(( That's not what I spend my TIME With )), like some fools spend their Time with any kind of Nonsense that God never dealt with!! Just those who don't care what or who God IS!!!

That's you all's only defense, and (( What a defense ))!!!!

Paul -- 072113

Lordkalvan

((( Well Yes ))), If you Can't speak for and from GOD!!!

Just Liars; - the children of Satan must argue God with Lies!! -- Haven't you read in the Scriptures something like that???? (((( I Have ))))!!! -- But I've Read the Book, and your kind can't read it!!!

You cannot show (( One Thing )) that you believe, or have Faith in, of the Word of God!! - Show us all Just ((( One ))) thing!!!

Paul -- 072113
Instead of spouting gibberish, how about you try supporting your claim that the Ark animals had 'no need of but very little food, and the animals may have been very, very young'. How many times have you been asked to do this and how many times have you evaded doing it? I guess all this means that you have nothing to offer.

Letsargue

So he can read your answer, let me translate:

((((((IT {{certainly}} ---seems-(!!!)--to --/--be--/-- the ((case)) )))))!!!!!!!

((( These are ~"?christians?" responding to something of interest???!!!!!!! -- Is this (( Serious ))????? -- What is this (( Place )), -- I sense a little heat????

Paul -- 072113

gcthomas

((( These are ~"?christians?" responding to something of interest???!!!!!!! -- Is this (( Serious ))????? -- What is this (( Place )), -- I sense a little heat????

Paul -- 072113

Or, better still,

"These are christians responding to something of interest? Is this serious? What is this place, I sense a little heat?"

There. That's easier to read for LordK.

Lordkalvan

Or, better still,

"These are christians responding to something of interest? Is this serious? What is this place, I sense a little heat?"

There. That's easier to read for LordK.
Thanks. I still don't understand it, though. It just seems to be a roundabout way of acknowledging that he's got nothing.

Letsargue

Thanks. I still don't understand it, though. It just seems to be a roundabout way of acknowledging that he's got nothing.

Are you so blind to think even your own friends don't ( Know ) you’re being (( Foolish ))!! - No one could possibly think that you’re using any smarts ( At All ). – This whole thing with you guys here, is nothing but a (( Laugh ))!!! – Where’s your support from the “Big Ones”!!! – Does it take a hundred Pages of genius work, to show God in response for these ( Geniuses )??

Paul – 072213

Lordkalvan

Are you so blind to think even your own friends don't ( Know ) you’re being (( Foolish ))!! - No one could possibly think that you’re using any smarts ( At All ). – This whole thing with you guys here, is nothing but a (( Laugh ))!!! – Where’s your support from the “Big Ones”!!! – Does it take a hundred Pages of genius work, to show God in response for these ( Geniuses )??

Paul – 072213
Maybe if you are unable to offer any support for your assertions about food for the Ark menagerie and the juvenile status of its members, it would be simpler just to admit it rather than posting these semi-literate, incoherent rants?

Letsargue

Maybe if you are unable to offer any support for your assertions about food for the Ark menagerie and the juvenile status of its members, it would be simpler just to admit it rather than posting these semi-literate, incoherent rants?

God didn't Say in His Heart what You just Said!!! -- (((( Read the Book )))), and SEE the Spirit of Him / IT!!!!!

Paul -- 072213