Racism, Bigotry and Misogyny at TOL

HisServant

Well, racism, bigotry, etc; is a very large part of conservative traditions. In short, I am not surprised to see it here.

Its the bread and butter of the left too. Democrats were THE racist party for many decades... they still are, except they are more subtle about it.

ClimateSanity

don't be fooled by her "identification" as "Christian (other)" or whatever else she's claiming

she rejects Christ and as such is led by her father, satan

don't expect anything but lies from her

I think Sherman should be made aware every time a deliberate lie is told by her about me.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Don't worry, Climate Change, ok doser, Traditio, Crucible. I've been watching this whole thing unfold. If you're a male who doesn't embrace the liberal attitude of "I'm okay; you're okay," you're a bigot. If you're a male who doesn't embrace the feminist malarky that women need to fight for equality, you're a misogynist. If you don't embrace the "blacks can't be racist" spiel, you're a racist. And, being judged to be either one of those three or all three of them by certain posters on TOL, you have been being hounded constantly by them. I've kept quiet about it as long as I"m going to. I'm not going to hand out infractions over this. But, I want to let you all know that I see what's happening and that I'm highly disappointed in some people that I've respected for years. This reminds me of when I was called a bigot, on TOL, because I don't believe in homosexual marriage years ago. Face it, people! Not everyone is going to agree with whatever you say is right. I know that some people don't agree with me and I accept it. You should do the same thing.

Quetzal

Its the bread and butter of the left too. Democrats were THE racist party for many decades... they still are, except they are more subtle about it.
Nonsense, there has been an enormous political shift over the last 15 years or so. You would have to be blind to miss it.

Quetzal

This reminds me of when I was called a bigot, on TOL, because I don't believe in homosexual marriage years ago. Face it, people! Not everyone is going to agree with whatever you say is right. I know that some people don't agree with me and I accept it. You should do the same thing.
The difference is your "opinion" seeks to impede and limit the freedoms of other people. Textbook, really.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nonsense, there has been an enormous political shift over the last 15 years or so. You would have to be blind to miss it.

Not that big. Liberals tend to think that people of color cannot do anything without government help. Conservatives tend to think that everyone, regardless of skin color, can do anything if they try.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The difference is your "opinion" seeks to impede and limit the freedoms of other people. Textbook, really.

Not really. I realize that it's my opinion and that not everyone shares my opinion. Then, I move on.

Quetzal

Not that big. Liberals tend to think that people of color cannot do anything without government help. Conservatives tend to think that everyone, regardless of skin color, can do anything if they try.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Your delusions know NO bounds.

HisServant

They have you fooled... many of the democratic policies both nationally and locally are designed to keep people of color in enclaves (slums, etc.) and to keep them voting democratic.

Also, under the current democratic president, race relations have gotten much worse.. he is stirring the pot instead of improving things.... once again a political tactic based on race.

Quetzal

They have you fooled... many of the democratic policies both nationally and locally are designed to keep people of color in enclaves (slums, etc.) and to keep them voting democratic.

Also, under the current democratic president, race relations have gotten much worse.. he is stirring the pot instead of improving things.... once again a political tactic based on race.
Evidence? (I am not going to wait because you aren't going to produce anything but I think it's fun to ask.)

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Your delusions know NO bounds.

Have you looked at my profile on the side of my posts? I'm a moderator. I'm not delusional. And, if you disrespect me again, I will give you an infraction.

Quetzal

Have you looked at my profile on the side of my posts? I'm a moderator. I'm not delusional. And, if you disrespect me again, I will give you an infraction.
SEE! You speak of freedoms but when someone stands up to you and says otherwise you hide behind your own political power within this micro-system. You talk the talk but your posts in the last 5 minutes alone illustrate that you are a hypocritical coward.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sure, your opinion in and within itself is harmless, so long as it stops there. Does it? I have my doubts.

As a rule, mine does. For years, I've been called names by people who support homosexual marriage and others. I've never felt any need to stoop to their level, even when I was called a "breeder" during a normal conversation. Even though I was beaten up for being a white girl (I'm 1/2 native American, so I wasn't exactly white when I was younger) by a group of six black girls, I don't hold that against all black people. And, even though most non-Christians I know tend to tell me that I'm stupid because I believe in God, I don't hold that against all non-Christians. I've been told by many feminists that I'm stupid and brainwashed because I don't tow the "party line" with them. I don't think that all feminists are stupid because of them.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
SEE! You speak of freedoms but when someone stands up to you and says otherwise you hide behind your own political power within this micro-system. You talk the talk but your posts in the last 5 minutes alone illustrate that you are a hypocritical coward.

That has more to do with your disrespect of me. I'm not taking your non-Christianity or your liberal mindset into play at all. Now, this is your final warning about disrespecting me. Stop it. If you can't talk to me respectfully, don't talk to me.

Quetzal

As a rule, mine does. For years, I've been called names by people who support homosexual marriage and others. I've never felt any need to stoop to their level, even when I was called a "breeder" during a normal conversation. Even though I was beaten up for being a white girl (I'm 1/2 native American, so I wasn't exactly white when I was younger) by a group of six black girls, I don't hold that against all black people. And, even though most non-Christians I know tend to tell me that I'm stupid because I believe in God, I don't hold that against all non-Christians. I've been told by many feminists that I'm stupid and brainwashed because I don't tow the "party line" with them. I don't think that all feminists are stupid because of them.
:baby:

HisServant

Evidence? (I am not going to wait because you aren't going to produce anything but I think it's fun to ask.)

The democrats still benefit the most from gerrymandering.

Most of the people holding signs with racist slogans on them at republican gatherings have been proven to be democratic party members and plants.

Democrats have been the most successful in planting questioners at republican town halls and specifically ask racially leading questions.