Racism, Bigotry and Misogyny at TOL

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
WRONG. Though several of yours (Crucible, Koban, Climate Sanity/Dolo/Voltaire, Traditio) are on current and past threads going on about women deserving to be beaten and how some are deserving of rape.

You really don't understand nuance, do you?

quip

BANNED
Banned
Since wombs are made specifically for developing babies, what "rights" do you think are being violated?

Well, certain lady parts are also "made specifically" to accept the male member ....though not indiscriminately so. Yes?

Not much of an argument you're making.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Who posted that song, they should have been banned

I didn't post the song or the lyrics. All I posted was the author and name of the song. That's what I was listening to at the moment.

They are amusing songs. Agree with them or not (in point of fact, there's many things in them that I don't agree with), they're funny. :idunno:

zoo22

Did aCW ever tell us what he meant when he referred to blacks as JB's? :think:

You mean when he described the Ferguson riots as:

Just another excuse for the jb's to loot liquor stores.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Of course he never said what the "JB's" stood for. He just deflected it away from himself by shouting "liberal" or sidling up to some guy and calling him cupcake or whatever.

Oh no wait, right, after being repeatedly asked about it, he eventually blurted out that "The JB's " stood for:

No need for a long post, aCW, just wanting you to tell us what "jb's" stands for. Simple enough.

Oh, wait a sec... It look like aCW's logged out.

Yup, that's actually what he said. That's how spineless he is.

And then he deflected it away from himself by shouting "liberal":

Now let's talk about how white liberals like you and Town Heretic have enslaved the Black community with your white guilt complex.

He's an embarrassment. But when people look the other way when he squeals out stuff like that, when he's allowed to post his racist garbage, it's no wonder he continues on to post white supremacist links.

And again, for the people who want to fool yourselves that he's doing this stuff unknowingly, you're wrong: he's fully aware of who he's supporting; he's been called out on it plenty of times, he's never recanted, and he continues posting it.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
AnnaBenedetti said:
I respect you a lot, kmo. You're one of the good men here, and I appreciate you.

I also appreciate your reasoning with someone who thinks it's okay to beat a wife until she's dead, but I absolutely will not reason with someone of his ilk. The more I read from this group (doloTradSumsod), the more I realize how important it is for women to have autonomy from them. And the more I understand why they're here.

AnBen:

If you don't wish to "reason with someone" like me, then by all means, nobody is forcing you to do so. Nonetheless, you must understand if I find it strange that you would actually go out of your way, even though you ignored my other postings in their proper contexts (not, of course, as though you were under any obligation to do otherwise), to look for cherry picked lines that I had written and create an entirely new thread about them, with full intent to avoid actually discussing them with me if and when I posted in your thread.

If you just want to say "Booo, I don't like what Traditio said," what's the point? It's just a waste of my time and yours, and frankly...

I'm finding it strange that you seem to be wanting to make this progressively more personal.

If you don't like what I am saying, then why not simply pass over what I'm saying?

Other posters on this forum may take the bait, but I want to be perfectly clear when I say this:

I have absolutely no interest in quarreling with you, and I simply don't want to see this being made personal.

I have, I believe, treated you with nothing but civility, and that is what I shall continue to do.

glorydaz

AnBen:

I'm finding it strange that you seem to be wanting to make this progressively more personal.

If you don't like what I am saying, then why not simply pass over what I'm saying?

Other posters on this forum may take the bait, but I want to be perfectly clear when I say this:

I have absolutely no interest in quarreling with you, and I simply don't want to see this being made personal.

You shouldn't find it strange, Trad. The sharks are hungry for new meat and you're a man who dares to speak his mind.

zoo22

"Reasoning" with Traditio is a mistake. It just gives his deranged ideas life. His racist posts and inane ramblings on the logic behind husbands beating their wives to death should should be exposed as the garbage they are, but engaging him in reasoned conversation about it is not only pointless, it's counterproductive.

ClimateSanity

"Reasoning" with Traditio is a mistake. It just gives his deranged ideas life. His posts should should be exposed as the garbage they are, but engaging him in reasoned conversation is not only pointless, it's counterproductive.

By all.means, expose the garbage, but try going beyond mere declarations and instead make a case.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
By all.means, expose the garbage, but try going beyond mere declarations and instead make a case.

They're incapable of doing so. Aside from not being particularly skilled in argumentation nor particularly educated on these things, they're fully aware that if they try to present arguments, I'll tear their arguments to shreds, and their words will be shown to be the sophistry that it is.

That's why they insist on personal attacks. :idunno:

That's also why they insist on ignoring the nuance of what I've been saying and trying to misrepresent me to make what I'm saying sound much worse than it actually is.

glorydaz

I didn't post the song or the lyrics. All I posted was the author and name of the song. That's what I was listening to at the moment.

They are amusing songs. Agree with them or not (in point of fact, there's many things in them that I don't agree with), they're funny. :idunno:

Never fear.....there is always some gal here who will dig up the lyrics, post them, and then act like you not only posted the words but agreed with every one.

You remember those old busy bodies that stood at the neighbor's fence gossiping up a storm? They've found the world wide web. :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
He's [aCW] an embarrassment. But when people look the other way when he squeals out stuff like that, when he's allowed to post his racist garbage, it's no wonder he continues on to post white supremacist links.

And again, for the people who want to fool yourselves that he's doing this stuff unknowingly, you're wrong: he's fully aware of who he's supporting; he's been called out on it plenty of times, he's never recanted, and he continues posting it.

zoo: my dad taught me to look a man straight in the eye when you have a problem with something he's done or said and talk to him face to face; what did...ummm, never mind.

How come you liberals never give me credit for the other racist website that I'd used in my "The Politically Incorrect Truth About Martin Luther King Jr." thread?

As mentioned many times before: they've murdered more black's than Aaron's Ron Paul's KKK ever dreamed of murdering.

THE-REAL-BLACK-GENOCIDE-1024x944.jpg

You and anna seem quite tense tonight zoo, how about I provide some entertainment that should relax any liberal: a movie showing your beloved Planned Parenthood selling dead baby parts over lunch (and the chances are that a good portion of those dead babies were black).

Bon appetite!

Klanned Parenthood

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

zoo can't

he relies on emotion

his idea of an argument is "wahhh!! I don't like what trad posted! somebody should make him stop or i'll call him names!"

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
zoo can't

he relies on emotion

his idea of an argument is "wahhh!! I don't like what trad posted! somebody should make him stop or i'll call him names!"

He's a better man than you, and you know it. This is the only way you know how to deal with that fact.

ClimateSanity

WRONG. Though several of yours (Crucible, Koban, Climate Sanity/Dolo/Voltaire, Traditio) are on current and past threads going on about women deserving to be beaten and how some are deserving of rape.

Please quit lying about me. Either provide the post where I said women should be beaten or I will report you to Sherman.