Presidential Debates

Presidential Debates

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
You're a conspiracy theorist :rotfl:
FACT 1: There is a general consensus that the source of these leaks come from Russia and this wouldn't be happening in that nation without Putin's supervision.

FACT 2: The timing and the nature of the material leaked helped one, and only one, candidate - Donald Trump!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
FACT 1: There is a general consensus that the source of these leaks come from Russia and this wouldn't be happening in that nation without Putin's supervision.

FACT 2: The timing and the nature of the material leaked helped one, and only one, candidate - Donald Trump!

FACT 3: There was a guy on the grassy knoll !!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yes, second thoughts about how to decorate his White House office !!! :chuckle:

I don't know... he just got thrown under the Trump train..

art-of-politics.jpeg-620x412.jpg

(Not that I feel sorry for Pence...)

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trump is back in the race !!!
Sorry to rain on "Patrick Jane's" parade but 57% of the those whom CNN polled felt that Hillary won thew debate!

In addition, the majority of the Ohio focus group of uncommitted voters didn't believe Trump's contention that the Friday video was nothing more than the "locker-room" talk of a 59 year old man, and that there was no truth to the statements he was making!

Arthur Brain

Heartwarming sincere stuff from 'The Donald':

I'd sooner America elected a slab of rock for president than either running candidate. What a freak show the whole thing is.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
monks.jpg

The Clinton News Network is WRONG :rotfl: Watch FOX News

monks.jpg

53% of the electorate are women and Trump completely blew his chance to apologize for his comments on the video that his own wife has characterized as "outrageous" and "disappointing1"

Only 34% of those polled thought Trump won the debate!

I switched over to FOXNEWS who are all predictably celebrating a Trump triumph, but refrained from conducting any polls to give a reality check for their assertions!

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'd sooner America elected a slab of rock for president than either running candidate. What a freak show the whole thing is.

Watching the debate, I was thinking about how much Trump sounds like your average internet troll, how much like a arrested adolescent, and how much he's lowered the bar for what we'd expect from a presidential debate. It's deplorable.

Arthur Brain

Watching the debate, I was thinking about how much Trump sounds like your average internet troll, how much like a arrested adolescent, and how much he's lowered the bar for what we'd expect from a presidential debate. It's deplorable.

Seeing his teleprompter "apology" was bad enough. This election has to be the biggest farce in US history.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Seeing his teleprompter "apology" was bad enough. This election has to be the biggest farce in US history.

I know. Unfortunately, Hillary has no choice except to stand her ground and push back, or risk allowing his lies to stand unchallenged. It really did remind me of the way discussions go around TOL.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

You woulda really hated Thomas Jefferson.

:chuckle: