President Trump on a mission from God

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Conservative Christians are now portraying Donald Trump as a modern-day
"David?"

At least David repented for his sins - "The Donald" is of the opinion that he has done nothing that requires "forgiveness!"

Stranger than fiction - nobody could make this stuff up!

You have NO Spiritual discernment.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I was not portraying Trump as David....typical LIBERAL SPIN.

All men sin and come short of the glory of God, so your attempts to make Trump worse than other people is stupid. Your thoughts are just as bad as any of Trump's actions. Once again, you're twisting words to make them say what you want. One needs only believe to be saved, so your requirements of "repentance" and asking for forgiveness do not purport with the Gospel of Salvation. Perhaps you'd best rethink your condemnation of others and look more to yourself.

Amen, Glorydaz.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
- I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait.

- And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

- "Grab them by the *****. You can do anything."

"Gloeydaz" would prefer to characterize Trump's young female victims as "bimbos" rather than hold "The Donald" responsible for his actions!

The transcript of Trump's recorded conversation indicates that as a "star" he feels "entitled" to "grope" women," operating under the assumption that they all find him irresistible!

We are all witnesses as to how verbally abusive Donald Trump becomes when someone says “NO” - are we to believe that without witnesses, he is not above threatening to terminate their careers if they were to resist!

During the campaign, Trump threatened to take all those who accused him of making unwanted sexual advances to court - that will never happen because it would allow them to expose in detail, his sexual history to the nation.

I realize you're not a member of The Body of Christ, however, I'll ask you this: "Are you the same today as you were 11 years ago?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I don't need to twist anything - Trump has condemned himself based on his own words in video and the transcript of his conversation with Billy Bush.

Its a tortured "theology" that contends that one can become a Christian without acknowledging or repenting for sin.

Trump doesn't have to be a "True Believer" in order to be used by God to accomplish His will.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have, to be honest, I have a certain amount of "Dislike" for Muslims and Liberals. Which doesn't mean I don't want them to become a member of The Body of Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If I were the President, I would build a 100-foot wall (Made of some kind of metal) around the border and have regular examinations done under the ground in order to see if any "tunneling is being done." I wouldn't allow ANY immigrants to enter our country without excessive vetting beforehand.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
As long as he {Donald Trump] mocks God by flying the rainbow flag of death he isn't [my President]. BTW, why did you vote for a pro homosexual activist?

Your ignorance is mighty refreshing.

"Refresh" my memory and explain why you knowingly voted for someone who proudly held the LGBTQueer flag of death just days before the general election.

After that, explain why you continue to defend Donald Trump, who as shown, is an ally of the LGBTQueer movement.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The video was a bunch of sexual predators making obscene gestures at cars, and then one got ran over by having his back to traffic. The obscene gestures were fine by google/youtube, just not the tranny getting clipped.

Arthur Brain

You live in England, why build a bunker there? I guess Liberals are the same wherever they abode.

It'd be pretty pointless building a bunker anywhere GM, although what happens in America doesn't just affect the US but the rest of the world. If the 'unthinkable' happens then it hits everyone, not just American conservatives...

fool

Hall of Fame
It'd be pretty pointless building a bunker anywhere GM, although what happens in America doesn't just affect the US but the rest of the world. If the 'unthinkable' happens then it hits everyone, not just American conservatives...

What "unthinkable" do you think is going to happen?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The following isn't really about Trump.

Does Trump strike me as a moral degenerate? Yeah, he's kinda of always given that vibe. He's a guy who is accustomed to being able to purchase anything he wants, but also having many things offered to him for free because he's a literal alpha male. Even before he was POTUS, you really didn't get more alpha than Trump. Now, he's the alpha's alpha. Not applauding him...just stating a plain fact.

It's interesting that it seems the only people around here talking about Trump being an alpha male are other males. It's like a verbal rolling belly-up.

Another fact: women naturally respond to alpha males in the same way men naturally respond to hourglass figures on women. It's just how we're made.

Men who consider themselves to be alpha males are a huge turnoff to many women. Much more attractive is the man with a quiet strength who doesn't need anyone's adulation to prop up his ego. He's sure of what he believes, he's thought it out, he spends more time listening and observing than he does talking, and when he acts, it's going to the be the best, most intuitive decision for that situation.

We're all adults here so let's be honest...

Okay. Honestly, the rest of your post isn't worth responding to.

Danoh

Do you hate the Police, as well?

Coming from you and your band of so called "grace" MAD frauds; I am not in the least bit surprised you continue to take issue with me...

Your so called "grace" is a fraud.

Yours and your little "grace" MAD clan's is nothing more than the exact hypocrisy of the Scribes and the Pharisee's of Christ's day.

And just like them; you each take issue with anyone pointing out your double-standard out to you; attempting to make it seem like anyone who calls you and yours on this ever convenient "grace" fraud of yours is the culpable party.

Your kind is a disgrace to all the Grace MADs out there who are nothing like any of you.

The majority of MADS out there are Grace based. They're open to debate on any issue without the need to resort to the Jerry Springer like nonsense of you and yours when anyone has a different view; they are as open to having a flaw in their attitudes and or reasoning pointed out to them as they are in their willingness to share their take on that in their fellow Believer.

They are truly a salt of the Earth Believer; perfect despite their flaws.

Christ IS the issue for them.

You and yours; you will only take issue with this also.

It is really sad.

You are actually so unable to see yourselves for how carnal you each have remained despite all your so called "gospel of the grace of God" rhetoric; that you can not even see how easily you conclude anyone who calls you out on this hypocrisy of yours, an enemy.

All your "not for us" about one Scripture or another, apparantly includes all those passages in Paul's writings calling people exactly like you on your exact same duplicity.

You are frauds. It is why you so easily voted for one.

Just as he would silence his critics; so would you.

Shame on every one of you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
As long as he {Donald Trump] mocks God by flying the rainbow flag of death he isn't [my President]. BTW, why did you vote for a pro homosexual activist?

"Refresh" my memory and explain why you knowingly voted for someone who proudly held the LGBTQueer flag of death just days before the general election.

After that, explain why you continue to defend Donald Trump, who as shown, is an ally of the LGBTQueer movement.

excuse me? :freak:

he held the damned thing once (upside down), months ago

While I normally don't waste my time on multi user name trolls, this is worth repeating:

Here's an analysis/opinion by a conservative periodical about Donald the Degenerate holding the LGBTQueer flag of death:

Republican Presidential nominee Donald J. Trump made history Sunday and the political media barely noticed. Or maybe they did see it - but since it didn’t fit the narrative of what a Republican is supposed to look like they decided to ignore it.
On Sunday, at a rally in Colorado, Mr. Trump proudly held up a rainbow flag with the words “LGBT for Trump” written on it to a cheering crowd of thousands. It was an historic moment for gay equality and the Party of Lincoln as the 2016 GOP nominee for President of the United States held high the flag for gay equality. No other Republican Presidential nominee in history has embraced the LGBT community in such a loud and proud way.
And yet, the moment was barely reported by the media despite the fact it happened in front of the traveling press corps accompanying Mr. Trump. Political reporters, not unsurprising, largely failed to write on the moment where a Republican challenged their negative media stereotype.

But the moment was nevertheless historic. Trump walked on stage in Greeley, Colorado to a large cheering crowd when he spotted a rainbow flag in the audience. As the music blasted through the speakers, Mr. Trump pointed to a supporter as if to ask if he could see his flag and then motioned for a campaign worker to help retrieve the LGBT symbol of equality from the attendee.
Within seconds, Mr. Trump was walking around the platform with the rainbow flag in his hands and moments later unfurled it in full display. You could see a huge smile on Mr. Trump’s face as he walked to both sides of the stage to proudly hold up the rainbow flag announcing support from the gay and lesbian community

have you seen him "flying" it since?

Surely you've noticed all of the pro LGBTQueer legislation that Donald the Degenerate has left standing and the homosexuals that he's welcomed into his administration in my thread about recriminalizing homosexuality?

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ion-from-God&p=4941691&viewfull=1#post4941691

Who needs to fly the LGBTQueer rainbow flag of death when you can do so much more damage with the stroke of a rainbow colored pen?