President Trump on a mission from God

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
i could tell you just about anything and you wouldn't hear it through your obsession with homos

In closing: How about the next time you and your Libertarian friends write "LGBT's for Trump" on a rainbow flag, you at least get the flag in it's upright position?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Doesnt all christians have baggage? (sins) Isn't that the reason we need a savior, hence becoming christians?

I think its hilarious watching the perv supporters falling all over themselves objecting to "immorality"

Given his personal baggage, just how are conservatives going to rationalize that Donald Trump is a Christian - given that he does not ask for "forgiveness?"

Oh yeah, and certainly not someone like David who lusted after and stole another man's wife and then sent him off to die in battle. God never would choose someone with that kind of baggage. :chuckle:

Conservative Christians are now portraying Donald Trump as a modern-day
"David?"

At least David repented for his sins - "The Donald" is of the opinion that he has done nothing that requires "forgiveness!"

Stranger than fiction - nobody could make this stuff up!

You did make that up, she didnt say that. Her point was that we all sin and even one of the greats in the bible, was an adulterer. She was not comparing him to david except to the completely dense, or lying.

If he could be compared to anyone in the bible it would be Cyrus.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why does anyone need to rationalize Trump as a christian?

Because he identifies himself as a "great Christian".

In the wake of sagging poll numbers in Iowa, Donald Trump assures Iowa voters that he is a “great Christian.” At a rally in Sioux City, he declared:
Will you get these numbers up? I promise you I will do such a good job. First of all, I am a great Christian. And I do well with the evangelicals, but the evangelicals let me down a little bit this month. I don’t know what I did.
NPR reports that Trump’s campaign has been handing out pictures of his 1959 confirmation ceremony in an attempt to establish his Christian bona fides.
http://www.dennyburk.com/trump-tells-voters-hes-a-great-christian/

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Here, let me help you with your email:

Dear Pastor Hutchinson Daddy Trump:

While my Libertarian friends and I endorse your support of the LGBTQueer movement, could you please keep it low key for now as we pretend that homosexuality is a sin, but in reality don't really care as long as it's not in our face.

Love and kisses from the boyz...

ok doser/musterion/patrick jane
Me and the boyz love you aCW

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Again, why does that mean anyone else answers for him on that?

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at.

Donald Trump courted the Christian vote by lying about his Christianity. His secular humanist colors are flying soon after the inauguration and numerous people (both secular humanists and Christian) are pointing it out.

ClimateSanity

Why does anyone need to rationalize Trump as a christian?

If Trump is truly a christian, it had to have happened during the campaign. I do believe God called him for his purposes while Trump was still an unbeliever. God uses unsaved men too. People don't lose their personalities once they become Christian and publicly apologizing isn't part of his personality. Also, public apologies have proven to be the political death knell for Republicans in recent decades. Once they apologize, the media uses it against them at every opportunity. A public apology by Trump would bury his presidency for good.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If Trump is truly a christian, it had to have happened during the campaign. I do believe God called him for his purposes while Trump was still an unbeliever. God uses unsaved men too. People don't lose their personalities once they become Christian and publicly apologizing isn't part of his personality. Also, public apologies have proven to be the political death knell for Republicans in recent decades. Once they apologize, the media uses it against them at every opportunity. A public apology by Trump would bury his presidency for good.

Can a person support things that God abhors and still call himself a follower of Christ?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Can a person support things that God abhors and still call himself a follower of Christ?

you support lying and you still call yourself a follower of Christ :idunno:

(aCW gives ok doser a patronizing pat on his rainbow colored head).

I notice that you frequently answer for other posters. Does your numerous user names have you so confused that you forget which one you're currently using?

Here's the question again for your fellow Trump lemming:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

yes, but no one is responsible in any way to justify or otherwise his relationship with God, in fact each time a false prophet in the holy rolling churches are pointed out, ACW himself, stands against any comparison to anything of anyone who calls themselves a christian, yet he is doing to trump, what he decries otherwise.

Hes spinning. No one else on earth need prove donalds christianity or lack of it, except donald, to God.

ClimateSanity

yes, but no one is responsible in any way to justify or otherwise his relationship with God, in fact each time a false prophet in the holy rolling churches are pointed out, ACW himself, stands against any comparison to anything of anyone who calls themselves a christian, yet he is doing to trump, what he decries otherwise.

Hes spinning. No one else on earth need prove donalds christianity or lack of it, except donald, to God.

I agree with the whole post and amen to the last paragraph.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since you used my name in this post, I'll respond.

Being that Donald Trump represents a nation that was founded on Judeo/Christian principles and campaigned as someone who embraced Judeo/Christian values, the people who elected him need him to stand up for those values that he doesn't embrace.

Everyone answers to God, politicians have to answer to the people who elected them, and those who embrace traditional family values are responsible for electing Donald Trump.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Since you used my name in this post, I'll respond.

Being that Donald Trump represents a nation that was founded on Judeo/Christian principles and campaigned as someone who embraced Judeo/Christian values, the people who elected need him to stand up for those values that he doesn't embraces.

Everyone answers to God, politicians have to answer to the people who elected them, and those who embrace traditional family values are responsible for electing Donald Trump.

You let me know when a sinless candidate runs for any office anywhere.

ClimateSanity

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at.

Donald Trump courted the Christian vote by lying about his Christianity. His secular humanist colors are flying soon after the inauguration and numerous people (both secular humanists and Christian) are pointing it out.

A true secular humanist would not overturn Obama's ruling on transgender bathrooms. A secular humanist would certainly not expend all of his energies and all of his time dedicated to overturning crony capitalism and globalism.