Predictions: What will Ted Cruz say?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Actually he didn't endorse Trump and his message was not well received. That makes him morally superior as compared to the sellouts at the convention who DID endorse him.

When you think about it, a sewer rat is morally superior to Donald Trump.

176867e121394ec568df241626838cc8.jpg

Thanks for the review: Ted Cruz didn't let his family (who Donald Trump trashed) nor his conservative followers down.

radind

....and it's a fair opinion.

PLEASE don't even THINK such a horrid thought.

It is horrid, but in my opinion the godless Secular Humanists now have a voting majority. Also the GOP is not united.
The Nov election will the acid test on the state of the US , and the outcome will likely determine whether or not the nation will survive.

radind

When I think about it, Trump looks very good compared to Clinton. Too many in the GOP seem to prefer Clinton over Trump.
Clinton will be a disaster for the USA.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Cruz was great. And if you need help with your aptitude problems, just ask. He wasn't booed off stage. Protesters that showed up to disrupt were booed.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Political suicide for whom? Did that bimbo liberal Megan Kelly say it? I had live coverage without commentators. Like seeing all the people stand up and turn around when a protestor revealed himself near the end (more than once) and was booed. The replay (to me) on Fox didn't show it to give the appearance of a split.

Something you and the satanists don't have.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
When you think about it, a sewer rat is morally superior to Donald Trump......

When I think about it, you have no morals and are no Christian. And when I think about it, you trying to associate Trump with child abuse in that other thread means you have a sick twisted mind. Any man like you who drools in front of his computer for years posting about pedophiles and homosexuals is someone who needs to be forcibly placed in a psych ward.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I didn't hear the speech, but your review means that Ted Cruz didn't sell out the Republican Party.....
No, it means his word, as in the {ledge, is worth garbage. It means he spit in the face of rank & file GOP voters. Mike Pence is all the conservative that Cruz is, and Mike Pence was awesome last night. It was a beautiful speech. Cruz was a petty, snotty loser. His own delegates got angry with him. That's right. I watched c-span and saw interviews with delegates on the floor and his own people disliked what he did.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Cruz got booed off the stage for his speech at the convention - What a whiny baby cruz is - a sore loser
Yep. Cruz was a straight punk. Trump has been right about that slimeball all along. Trump has been vindicated in everything he's said about Lyin' Ted.

Damage control; immediately following Cruz's nightmare:

FULL SPEECH: Newt Gingrich Speaks at Republican National Convention (7-20-16)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Cruz was great. And if you need help with your aptitude problems, just ask. He wasn't booed off stage. Protesters that showed up to disrupt were booed.

Yahoo is reporting otherwise. Were they booing when Trump walked in? Because people stood up turned and were booing.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Yahoo is reporting otherwise. Were they booing when Trump walked in? Because people stood up turned and were booing.
Seriously? You are turning to leftist Yahoo for vindication? That's pretty low man.
I watched it. They booed Cruz, right at the moment he told people to vote for whoever they wanted instead of voting FOR THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE!!!

jeffblue101

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Not according to trump himself.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago
Wow, Ted Cruz got booed off the stage, didn't honor the pledge! I saw his speech two hours early but let him speak anyway. No big deal!
15,538 retweets 42,107 likes

I don't see your point. Where does Trump say Cruz didn't lie or change his speech.

jeffblue101

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/07/21/ted-cruz-really-proved-last-night/
Let's be clear about something: contrary to what a bunch of ill-informed Trump supporting idiots are saying on Twitter, Cruz's speech - including the absence of an explicit endorsement of Trump - was pre-cleared by both the RNC and Trump. his speech, including the non-endorsement of Trump, was not a surprise to the RNC or Trump in any way. Even Donald Trump himself admitted this on Twitter, and for once Trump's twitter is not full of crap. I began to hear reports in the afternoon that Cruz told the RNC that he would not endorse Trump, and that the RNC was exerting a lot of pressure on him to change his mind, but that he firmly told them that he would not. He said he would congratulate Donald Trump, would avoid saying anything negative about Trump, and talk about the principles he stood for. The RNC and Trump both agreed to let him proceed with the speech as is. So the idea that Cruz sprung this on them as some sort of surprise is absolute BS.

Another piece of BS that has been circulated by the RNC to throw dirt on Ted Cruz is that he gave different remarks on stage than the prepared ones he submitted to the RNC for review. Unfortunately, the RNC screwed themselves on this score by sending to media organization prepared copies of Ted Cruz remarks which show that Cruz said exactly what his prepared remarks indicated.

In fact, in response to the news that Cruz was going to make a speech that did not explicitly endorse him, Trump intentionally chose to escalate the situation by leaking the news to friendly delegations and instructing them to boo Cruz to make this a bigger deal that it otherwise would have been. If Trump's delegates had not booed and caused a ruckus, but instead had remained silent or applauded at Cruz's exhortation to vote for down ticket races, everyone today would be talking about Pence and his speech, and the discussion would be about positive things associated with Trump and Pence and how they are going to move forward after the convention to at least possible victory.