Predictions: What will Ted Cruz say?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Lyin' Ted will speak. I will post the video of the speech here in this thread.

Who wants to guess what he will say? Will he support Trump? To what extent? Will he never even mention Trump and just promote the party, or just attack Hillary? Post your predictions.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Who wants to guess what he will say? Will he support Trump? To what extent? Will he never even mention Trump and just promote the party, or just attack Hillary? Post your predictions.

I think he will say good things about Trump, but he will keep that part brief. He will mostly talk about Hitlery

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I see that you Trump lemmings are still holding hard feelings about Ted Cruz exposing Donald Trump's "New York values" past (i.e. pro abortion, pro homosexuality).

Amongst other things: Ted Cruz won't forget how that sleazy moral degenerate with the orange hair tried to destroy his marriage by having his good friend David Pecker at the National Enquirer make up adultery stories about Cruz.

Amongst other things: Ted Cruz won't forget how that sleazy moral degenerate with the orange hair tweeted unflattering pictures of his beautiful wife Heidi on Twitter.

Amongst other things: Ted Cruz won't forget how the sleazy moral degenerate with the orange hair accused his father of being involved in the Kennedy assassination.

Ted Cruz has plans for running for the Presidency in 2020, dethroning Hillary Clinton. He has a plan to require that only registered republicans will be able to vote in the primaries and caucauses (sorry Patrick Jane, but that means you'll have to stick with your Libertarian and or Democratic Parties).

Ted Cruz needs to speak to his fellow Republicans tonight to show that he, unlike Donald Trump who has been a democrat most of his life, espouses the Republican Party Platform of traditional family values.

Will he endorse the sleazy orange haired moral degenerate for President? If the words come out of his mouth saying such, they most definitely won't come from Cruz's heart.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Ted Cruz will just blabber and blather idiotically , the same as he always has . And he will fill his "speech" with insufferable Christian sanctimoniousness trying to camouflage his terrifying Dominionist agenda of turning America, a nation founded on the principle of SECULAR government and religious freedom for all, including atheist and agnostics, into a totalitarian Christian theocracy and police state which would be no better than the Muslim theocracies of Iran and Saudi Arabia .
Think what I'm saying is wildly exaggerated and over the top ? Well you're WRONG !

radind

With the rise of godless Secular Humanism, Cruz does not have a chance in 2020. The GOP will face decades of domination by the godless Secular Humanist progressive Democrats.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
With the rise of godless Secular Humanism, Cruz does not have a chance in 2020. The GOP will face decades of domination by the godless Secular Humanist progressive Democrats.

Cruz is organized and is a renowned debater, based on that he does have a chance.

I was laughing while watching CNN last night and the little homo Don Lemon and his so-called panel tearing Donald Trump to pieces. I was laughing at how they were attempting to destroy one of their own. When Cruz is nominated in 2020, he can expect much of the same, but with much more viciousness because he unlike Donald Trump, is a true conservative.

Just ask democrat De Horn or Libertarian Patrick Jane, they both HATE Ted Cruz with a passion.

radind

Cruz would never cut off heads as the radical Islamists do, but Cruz is no longer a major factor.
The real threat for Christians is godless Secular Humanism led by Obama/Clinton. Secular government is OK, but the Secular Humanists now operate as the de facto state religion with no tolerance for other views.

radind

We can compare notes in 2020. I predict Cruz will not be a major factor.
I do agree that he is a good debater.

radind

I expect Cruz to attack Clinton and ignore Trump. He is ambitious and will try to establish a basis for his 2020 campaign.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Cruz would never cut off heads as the radical Islamists do, but Cruz is no longer a major factor.
The real threat for Christians is godless Secular Humanism led by Obama/Clinton. Secular government is OK, but the Secular Humanists now operate as the de facto state religion with no tolerance for other views.

Still repeating the same old lies I see.

I've shown you that Donald Trump without a doubt is a Godless secular humanist who has and will continue to support a leftwing agenda at least two different times in other threads, but you keep spewing out the same old line.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Ted Cruz will just blabber and blather idiotically , the same as he always has . And he will fill his "speech" with insufferable Christian sanctimoniousness..........
Blow it out your Horn. Ted is a great guy.

I see that you Trump lemmings are still holding hard feelings about Ted Cruz exposing Donald Trump's "New York values" past...........
We won.
You lost.
Boo hoo.
Did you tell Ted you're gay?

radind

No lies, just my opinion.
I still say that Trump is areligious.
If Trump were elected, then we would see what happens. However, I expect the real godless Secular Humanist Clinton to win in Nov.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
A disgraceful, petty speech by Ted Cruz. None of his words mean anything. They cheered for him, and gave him a chance, and when the moment of truth came near the end of the speech, he was a petty punk, and he rightfully got booed off the stage.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A disgraceful, petty speech by Ted Cruz. None of his words mean anything. They cheered for him, and gave him a chance, and when the moment of truth came near the end of the speech, he was a petty punk, and he rightfully got booed off the stage.

I didn't hear the speech, but your review means that Ted Cruz didn't sell out the Republican Party, it's conservative principles, our Constitutional Republic nor God Who had blessed this once great Christian nation (and still will if we recognize His wisdom).

Even though Donald Trump is getting support from leftist democrats and Libertarians, you do realize that he needs the Ted Cruz social conservative vote to win don't you Catfish?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ted Cruz will just blabber and blather idiotically , the same as he always has . And he will fill his "speech" with insufferable Christian sanctimoniousness trying to camouflage his terrifying Dominionist agenda of turning America, a nation founded on the principle of SECULAR government and religious freedom for all, including atheist and agnostics, into a totalitarian Christian theocracy and police state which would be no better than the Muslim theocracies of Iran and Saudi Arabia .
Think what I'm saying is wildly exaggerated and over the top ? Well you're WRONG !

Actually he didn't endorse Trump and his message was not well received. That makes him morally superior as compared to the sellouts at the convention who DID endorse him.