ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

Faither

BANNED
Banned
You are out. You go against what is written. You say I didn't find something and you are doing the work of Satan.

This thread is about "pisteuo" , used 248 times in the NT ,the vines defines pisteuo as : " A personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender ."

I agree with that , you don't , end of story .

God's Truth

This thread is about "pisteuo" , used 248 times in the NT ,the vines defines pisteuo as : " A personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender ."

I agree with that , you don't , end of story .

You lie about me. Liars have no place in the kingdom.

Revelation 21:8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

With those things said, what exactly is "pisteuo?"

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith

Those who have ears to hear , hear .

Last edited:

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

I recognize that probably every one here on this site is here because they are being drawn or called out by God the Father . If your reading this that makes you one of the lucky ones , at least in the beginning . Not everyone will be called or drawn by the Father. Only a small group is called out from among a larger group . The Greek is very specific .

Responding to his call is done by what i've posted in the above OP.

If you have any questions on how to start this journey , all you have to do is ask . If you want to know and don't ask , that s on you and your house hold .

Cross Reference

I recognize that probably every one here on this site is here because they are being drawn or called out by God the Father . If your reading this that makes you one of the lucky ones , at least in the beginning . Not everyone will be called or drawn by the Father. Only a small group is called out from among a larger group . The Greek is very specific .

Responding to his call is done by what i've posted in the above OP.

If you have any questions on how to start this journey , all you have to do is ask . If you want to know and don't ask , that s on you and your house hold .

Please don't ask. He'll beat you to death with his abstract muddy explanations.

God's Truth

GT, if any should speak something worthwhile then you will speak against it--

Act 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

LA

Faither accused me of not being saved so he so judged himself.

You have done the same thing to me and have identified exactly what you are, a worker of Satan.

This is the neg rep and demonic message from Lazy Afternoon:

November 24th, 2017 02:09 PM
Lazy afternoon
You hate truth speakers you serve satan

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Faither accused me of not being saved so he so judged himself.

You have done the same thing to me and have identified exactly what you are, a worker of Satan.

This is the neg rep and demonic message from Lazy Afternoon:

November 24th, 2017 02:09 PM
Lazy afternoon
You hate truth speakers you serve satan

Thanks, I am blessed. --

Mat 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Mat 5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

LA

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Thanks, I am blessed. --

Mat 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Mat 5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

LA

What saves you claims you . Your saved by obedience . So you'll get your due reward . It's not complicated .

No you are not saved yet , your still in the drawing of the Father phase of the journey . But you could be if you would stop talking and listen . i know thats hard for all of us since were not taught how to listen in school.

God's Truth

Thanks, I am blessed. --

LA

No, you are the accuser who has judged her/himself as not being saved and a worker of Satan.

God's Truth

You have said that of everyone on this board.

You think you are God.

You think Jesus is his own Father.

You have no savior, no intercessor,

You are sick.

LA

I have only said it to those who have so judged themselves.

You are a verbally abusive person and you need to stop harassing me.

All you do is seek me out to harass publicly and privately.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

Bumped for serious replies and God like discussion .

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What saves you claims you . Your saved by obedience . So you'll get your due reward . It's not complicated .

No you are not saved yet , your still in the drawing of the Father phase of the journey . But you could be if you would stop talking and listen . i know thats hard for all of us since were not taught how to listen in school.

do you claim to be saved, faither?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
do you claim to be saved, faither?

I claim every promise , every Biblical state of being , and the knowledge on how to get there . If your interested you better get going . I'm towards the end of my journey and just proclaiming what God has done . Don't wait one day to late . Everything you need to know is in the many posts i've left here.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I claim every promise , every Biblical state of being , and the knowledge on how to get there . If your interested you better get going . I'm towards the end of my journey and just proclaiming what God has done . Don't wait one day to late . Everything you need to know is in the many posts i've left here.

Do you claim to be saved this present?

Cross Reference

You presumed much to make you what you are. . . an elitist. I take it it all came from by way of Gene Scott? Reads like it does.

God's Truth

Are you going to be able to humble yourself when you find out you are wrong? I hope you won't argue with the Lord when the day comes.