Philly Erupts

Arthur Brain

I've had serious conversations with other people here. You don't know about them because they were private.

You would never have had one with doser as his sole remit here is to troll. He's unhinged. His obsessions with Barb and TH underline that. Beyond the irrational...Absolute bonkersville...

Never would you, nor would I seek it. You're not capable, you're not sincere, you're here to troll and to entertain yourself. You're cruel, you're callous, you're shallow and vacuous. I've watched you delight in the thought of others here burning in hell, you laughed at their discomfort, you tormented them from thread to thread.

Absolutely. A nasty, putrid little piece of work. Is it any wonder his wife left him? Good for her and then some. I'm gonna get banned for this obviously but eh, this forum has gone down the pan anyway.

You know well when I came I was a conservative and a practicing Catholic. The politics was fine until it wasn't, but plenty of your cohort had no problem telling me I'd burn in hell and was a child of the devil because I was Catholic. "Truthsmacking" was encouraged, mocking was encouraged, until Knight came to regret his part in setting that tone. That's your modus operandi, but you don't like it much when it's turned on you, do you?

If only you would shake the dust. But you don't, you follow me from thread to thread, post to post. You don't shake the dust, you roll around in it.

Stay in touch.

:cheers:

eider

You would never have had one with doser as his sole remit here is to troll. He's unhinged. His obsessions with Barb and TH underline that. Beyond the irrational...Absolute bonkersville...

Absolutely. A nasty, putrid little piece of work. Is it any wonder his wife left him? Good for her and then some. I'm gonna get banned for this obviously but eh, this forum has gone down the pan anyway.

Stay in touch.

:cheers:

Please PM your email to me.

eider

a non-Christian asking that question of another non-Christian. :dizzy:

Like a dog asking a goldfish about quantum mechanics :nono:

Nah nah!
I've lived with, worked with, discussed with ... Christians and other religions all my life.
I've studied the gospels for 12 years, discuss with Christians mostly every day.

I can acknowledge any Christian's Faith, but Christians have Faith, they don't get to their heaven through Master's Degrees in Theology etc.

I don't think you are any kind of Christian that I've ever known in my whole life.
Christian is as Christian does, imo.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I've seen no such thing at TOL oh wait no I have seen that.

To be fair that's totally normal for Noncatholic Christians, i r l and all other social media. They kind of have to be like that because otherwise they don't have a strong reason not to be Catholic themselves.

Had to ask - is your avatar either of these two?

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
It's not a stance I take, usually. Plenty of Catholics here that I enjoy or have enjoyed - chrys, trad, zippy.
I was making a dig, this is Theology Online afterall, it's the reason I'm here, is the prospect of discussing theology.

I liked Cruciform, and as you mentioned, Spitfire. Haven't seen Zippy for a while, last time I remember, Anna and Zippy were bickering.

Idolater

...Christian is as Christian does, imo.
And what is that, exactly? For my part a Christian is one who believes in the Lord Jesus, that He is risen from the dead, that He is the Son of God.

Idolater

That's me :)
Right. I don't have any reason to not believe someone who claims to believe in Jesus. Maybe in another era there was social pressure to falsely claim Christian faith, but there's no advantage to it today. If someone says they are a believer, then they are a believer. Why lie?

eider

Hey, I can't PM because for some reason I can't empty my inbox and it's beyond capacity to send but you're welcome to my email. I'll ask anna to send it to you.

annabenedetti Can you send eider my email address?

Thanks.

Thank you very much.
I'll send you an email so that you have mine.

We should have done this yonks ago.
Better late than never.
:)

eider

And what is that, exactly? For my part a Christian is one who believes in the Lord Jesus, that He is risen from the dead, that He is the Son of God.

So that's it, is it?
All you have to do is believe, have faith, and you can do whatever you want, live how you want, say what you want........ eh?

Oh well, that's your kind of Christianity then.

If someone says they are a believer, then they are a believer. Why lie?
Saint Paul disagrees with you somewhat about that.