Philly Erupts

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This time the video is clear, the evidence is clear and yet people are still trying to spin a different false narrative.

Absolutely amazing.

And there are enough retarded people out there to believe it, to use it as an excuse to go out and tear down their neighborhoods.

ok doser

You can clearly hear the cops shouting "put the knife down, put the knife down" while they back away from him and he continues moving towards them.

And yet the scumbag who posted the video claims otherwise

ok doser

This is the lie being pushed:

Ben Crump

@AttorneyCrump
·
12h
Philadelphia cops fatally shot Walter Wallace Jr. today, firing 10+ times at him while he stood at least 10ft away. He allegedly had a knife but cops made NO attempts at de-escalating the situation in this video. They went straight to killing Wallace in front of his loved ones!

eider

This time the video is clear, the evidence is clear and yet people are still trying to spin a different false narrative.
.... a different false narrative?
So you do really believe that the posted story is false, eh?

And the evidence is not clear.

Wake up.

Absolutely amazing.
Your Threads usually are..... for all the wrong reasons, sadly.

And there are enough retarded people out there to believe it, to use it as an excuse to go out and tear down their neighborhoods.

So far all of the Police body-cam footage has not been released.
The man was a long way from any police officer when he got shot.
The man was shot several times.
Were the police equipped with tazers?
The video footage does not show a knife.
What was happening before the incident shown on video?
Why was the man so worked up?

dear oh dear...... 'different false narrative'....... why taught you English, eh?
:nono:

ok doser

.... a different false narrative?
So you do really believe that the posted story is false ...

The video posted by Crump clearly shows Wallace holding a knife

The video posted by Crump clearly shows Wallace lunging forward and advancing towards the police, who were backing away.

The video posted by Crump clearly shows the police repeatedly telling Wallace to put the knife down.

Did you watch the video posted by Crump?

Wake up, retard.

eider

The video posted by Crump clearly shows Wallace holding a knife

The video posted by Crump clearly shows Wallace lunging forward and advancing towards the police, who were backing away.

Lunging forward....? Lunging?

The video posted by Crump clearly shows the police repeatedly telling Wallace to put the knife down.

Did you watch the video posted by Crump?

Wake up, retard.

He was many feet away from anybody.
They could have given him much more time.
Tazers?
Several shots?

Nah.

Need to see the Police Cams.

Wake up, and discover the import of ....' different false narrative'
You chump....

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Shame on you.
I have no idea why you haven’t been banned from this website.

Because racism is tolerated here. It's more likely that someone will be banned for calling him a racist than that he'll be banned for saying the racist crap he says on a regular basis. I got an infraction recently for calling him a racist psychopath - or a psychopathic racist, I can't remember which. Either one works.

eider

This is a slightly longer version. You can clearly see the knife at 0:14

https://nypost.com/2020/10/26/philadelphia-cops-fatally-shoot-black-man-armed-with-knife/amp/

Wake up, retard

What do you do when confronting a very upset person, mentally ill, waving a knife?

Errr...... Ummmm...... shoot him, Sir?

Now, how many times would you shoot him?

Say....... about 14 shots, Sir?

Are you sure you wouldn't stay back and call for assistance and a tazer?

Nah......... just 14 shots Sir!

eider

And they've called out the National Guard.

Good.

You directed me to a video, and this is what I read there....

A video posted to Twitter shows angry bystanders yelling at the police and multiple shell casings on the street.

Another video posted by a bystander shows Wallace walking the officers while they’re drawing their guns at him.

Witnesses told the Inquirer the man was carrying a knife but didn’t lunge at the officers.

Resident Mark Halloway said Wallace’s mother chased after him and begged cops not to shoot.

“I’m yelling, ‘put down the gun, put down the gun,’ and everyone is saying, ‘don’t shoot him, he’s gonna put it down, we know him,’” he told the outlet.

eider

Because racism is tolerated here. It's more likely that someone will be banned for calling him a racist than that he'll be banned for saying the racist crap he says on a regular basis. I got an infraction recently for calling him a racist psychopath - or a psychopathic racist, I can't remember which. Either one works.

Is he a specially favoured member?
He writes mostly anything he likes....... would be thrown off any other Christian or religion forum, I think.
I've never understood that.

ok doser

Nothing I posted is racist, retard

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
What do you do when confronting a very upset person, mentally ill, waving a knife?

Errr...... Ummmm...... shoot him, Sir?

Now, how many times would you shoot him?

Say....... about 14 shots, Sir?

Are you sure you wouldn't stay back and call for assistance and a tazer?

Nah......... just 14 shots Sir!
Would that cooler heads would always prevail, but even trained and experienced police officers might not be able to conceptually zoom out in that moment, in the middle of a high-stress situation, when the stress is being caused by a hostile adult wielding a dangerous knife.

ok doser

Would that cooler heads would always prevail, but even trained and experienced police officers might not be able to conceptually zoom out in that moment, in the middle of a high-stress situation, when the stress is being caused by a hostile adult wielding a dangerous knife.

My take on what was visible in the video - the position of the cops, the movement of the perp, the knife and the proximity of the surrounding people is that they were waiting to have a clear line of sight with a clear background behind him in order to drop him and protect all of the other people who were at risk of getting attacked by him and hurt.

Bottom line? Nobody got hurt but the armed perp.