Ph.D in Pot & the G.H.W. Bush Legacy

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Now THAT would be an advancement (as long as the resulting product would be a strictly controlled substance only for medicinal use available only through prescription) that I could get behind.

How about you, [MENTION=17501]ok doser[/MENTION]?

yes, as long as it's put through the same regulatory process as any other medication, animal trials, etc

drbrumley

Could you provide scripture that says this?

Glad you asked.

Luke 4:5 The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6 And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. 7 If you worship me, it will all be yours.”

John 14:30 I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming. He has no claim on me,

Ephesians 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Among others...

drbrumley

Paul: governments are God's ministers for good, who bring terror to evil workers, but not good, are appointed by God, does not bear the sword in vain, and an avenger to execute wrath on one who practices evil.

Maybe like the hordes of pro government christians, like them you have little to no understanding of what this means.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hordes of pro government christians.

What do you mean by this? Do you mean Christians who think the government should stick to its necessary roles, because that's who you're talking to and it's almost impossible to find a random Christian who even knows what a necessary functions is.

fool

Hall of Fame
Yup. I just notice that the box specifically says "helps reduce second hand smoke" so they would probably still need to be flogged and/or executed anyway.

I had one of those things back in the early 90s. It has a charcoal filter that slides in the bottom. It does exactly what you think a 1/2 inch filter might do to an endless stream of smoke. Almost nothing. I think the selling point was that you could see the smoke coming off the cigarette when it wasn't near the ashtray but when you set in on the ashtray the smoke wasn't visible. This was maybe 1% due to the charcoal filter and 99% due to the fan dispersing it and as the filter aged that 1% diminished to less that nothing and I think under certain circumstances the filter could get so dirty it actually would start releasing it's contaminants and be blowing smoke smell even though it didn't have a cigarette burning.

WizardofOz

Girl, 9, who suffered up to 300 seizures a day returns home after cannabis treatment

A nine-year-old girl who suffered up to 300 epileptic seizures a day has been able to return home after being treated with cannabis oil – after a law change in Britain earlier this year. Teagan Appleby from Aylesham, near Dover came near to death five times over the summer, before the law changed to allow treatment with CBD oil this autumn. She has not had a daytime seizure since then, and has been able to return home.

Here

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Girl, 9, who suffered up to 300 seizures a day returns home after cannabis treatment

A nine-year-old girl who suffered up to 300 epileptic seizures a day has been able to return home after being treated with cannabis oil – after a law change in Britain earlier this year. Teagan Appleby from Aylesham, near Dover came near to death five times over the summer, before the law changed to allow treatment with CBD oil this autumn. She has not had a daytime seizure since then, and has been able to return home.

Here

And potheads the world over rejoice.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
well, maybe alf

latest

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And Stripe threw his whisky glass against the wall, kicked his cat, and shouted, "CURSES!!!"
Uh, no. You're the one dancing about legal highs. The guys on the other side aren't complaining about medical treatments.

Put down the joint, stop making things up and learn to engage sensibly.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Uh, no. You're the one dancing about legal highs. The guys on the other side aren't complaining about medical treatments.

Put down the joint, stop making things up and learn to engage sensibly.

And drunks the world over rejoice.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
By the way...How many doctors prescribe alcohol or tobacco to their patients?

Alcohol is a staple of the medical profession. Didn't you know?

Furthermore:

Several [US] states have recently passed either ballot initiatives or laws allowing the use of medical-excuse marijuana when individuals receive a physician's recommendation—in effect, prescribing marijuana for their patients. Those states have allowed a “defense to possession” for marijuana users who obtain a physician's recommendation for the use of crude marijuana. In addition to the ballot initiatives recently passed, the US Supreme Court has recently ruled that medical necessity is not a defense for the sale or cultivation of marijuana. In this move, they further affirmed that marijuana is not a medicine.

Sounds like you have no idea what you are talking about.

Again.