"Perhaps we need a new American Revolution to defend marriage"

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
God prefers to keep his followers worldly ignorant. :think: Have you ever considered exactly why that is....or has blind faith completely supplanted that very thought process?

And where did He explicitly state, "You are not animals"?

1 Corinthians 15:39 For not all flesh is the same, but there is one kind for humans, another for animals, another for birds, and another for fish.

Seems like both of you are ignorant to me.

quip

BANNED
Banned
1 Corinthians 15:39 For not all flesh is the same, but there is one kind for humans, another for animals, another for birds, and another for fish.

Seems like both of you are ignorant to me.

Birds and fish are not animals?.....consult God then get back to me.

quip

BANNED
Banned
You aren't able to read now?

Well, yes....apparently better than you.

Here ...we'll start slowly.

Spoiler
Mammals

People are mammals. So are dogs, cats, horses, duckbill platypuses, kangaroos, dolphins and whales. What do all these animals have in common, you ask?

The answer is – MILK! If an animal drinks milk when it is a baby and has hair on its body, it belongs to the mammal class.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
I would be willing to bet i've had way more science than you have, yet i've remained smart enough to know that the wisdom of this world has nothing on the God of all creation.

No one and nothing is smarter than He is.

I'll take that bet. What is the highest level you've taken a course dealing with animal biology at?

A. Junior high
B. High school
C. Undergraduate school
D. Graduate school

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Why now do you suppose that He created us in His image, but not the animals, and He gave us dominion over them (meaning we are above them and set apart from them)

Your bolded in red statement says it all.

Why do you worship a god who makes mistakes and is less intelligent than you are?

No you misunderstand, as usual. He is always right, but sometimes man applies literal meaning to words that are not literal. If you read these words allegorically, as He intended, they are correct. If you read them literally, science proves them to be wrong.

So in my non-literal interpretation, God is correct.
In your literal interpretation, you make Him wrong

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The usual arrogance is "My interpretation of what God says is infallible, so if you don't agree with me, you're saying that God is wrong."

It's just the way some people try to be God.

everready

The usual arrogance is "My interpretation of what God says is infallible, so if you don't agree with me, you're saying that God is wrong."

It's just the way some people try to be God.

No arrogance, just Gods word, she's right my bible says the same thing, everything has its own body. Now of course if your a humanist then that changes things you'll never see things Gods way.

I Corinthians 15:39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

everready

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
No arrogance, just Gods word, she's right my bible says the same thing, everything has its own body. Now of course if your a humanist then that changes things you'll never see things Gods way.

I Corinthians 15:39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

everready

So are you of the opinion that birds and fish aren't animals?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'll take that bet. What is the highest level you've taken a course dealing with animal biology at?

A. Junior high
B. High school
C. Undergraduate school
D. Graduate school

Principles of Biology 1 and 2, Human anatomy and physiology advanced level for science majors, microbiology also advanced as well as cellular biology, chemistry 1, and 2, principles of genetics, and endocrinology, in addition to all the pre-requisite classes to those classes.

I clearly wasn't studying to be a vet. None of my classes were called animal biology.

I note you haven't named your classes.

Every single bit of that however is irrelevant to anything. You appeal to the authority of other fallible men and i appeal to the authority of the Creator. Guess who knows best?