"Perhaps we need a new American Revolution to defend marriage"

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Granite writes:Remember, Stipe thinks his abominations are nicer than other people's abominations.
Nope. The Bible teaches that homosexuality is a sin and a crime punishable by death, while other laws have been outmoded and brought minimal punishment. We know you hate scripture.

I stopped humoring the little pipsqueak once I realized he was TOL's pet troll. People gotta learn that for themselves, I guess.cigar:

You ran with your tail between your legs from a perfectly reasonable disagreement and have been urging people to follow you ever since. You're a hypocrite and a liar, not to mention a coward. :loser:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Granite is just pointing out why you have no credibility left, Stipe. No one really thinks less of Granite as a result of you screaming accusations at him.

No one. Not even the people on your side. His comment hurt your pride, because it was on-target.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Author Robert Reilly interview at LifeSite News:

Has anyone read his text, Making Gay Okay; Ignatius Press, 2014 - ? (I have read many excerpts and all the reviews I could find)

Any thoughts on what he says in the interview, about natural law theory?

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/perhaps-we-need-a-new-american-revolution-to-defend-marriage-author
Freedom and liberty have already been guaranteed by the original founding document.

We give lip service to "liberty and justice for all" but we obviously do not take it seriously.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Granite is just pointing out why you have no credibility left, Stipe. No one really thinks less of Granite as a result of you screaming accusations at him. No one. Not even the people on your side. His comment hurt your pride, because it was on-target.

Of what possible relevance is my credibility?

Granite is a coward; declaring loudly his refusal to engage in debate to cover the fact that his ideas are worthless.

At least you are not afraid to present your ideas. :idunno:

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Of what possible relevance is my credibility?

Granite is a coward; declaring loudly his refusal to engage in debate to cover the fact that his ideas are worthless.

At least you are not afraid to present your ideas. :idunno:

HAVE YOU EVER EATEN SHELLFISH?

This is the 5th or 6th time I've asked you a very simple question. You can't call anybody a coward until you quit being one.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Granite is just pointing out why you have no credibility left, Stipe. No one really thinks less of Granite as a result of you screaming accusations at him.

No one. Not even the people on your side. His comment hurt your pride, because it was on-target.

Which is why I don't read his posts.:smokie:

TracerBullet

Nope. The Bible teaches that homosexuality is a sin and a crime punishable by death, while other laws have been outmoded and brought minimal punishment. We know you hate scripture.
and we know you hate gays

You ran with your tail between your legs from a perfectly reasonable disagreement and have been urging people to follow you ever since. You're a hypocrite and a liar, not to mention a coward. :loser:

you have made this false claim about many people including myself. When i asked you to support your claims you tucked your tail between your legs and ran away to hide.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
“In order to defeat it,” he said, “we have to show that rights come from Nature, not the state, and that sodomy is unnatural.”
Laws come from God not man (1 Ti 1:8-10, Ac 5:29). :poly:

If humans perform it as a consensual act of intimacy...

Intimacy is in marriage. :straight: The word you are looking for is lust. :reals: Heb 13:4, Jas 1:14 KJV
...than it is clearly natural.

Sex outside of marriage is sin (Ex 20:14, Isa 5:20).

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Freedom and liberty have already been guaranteed by the original founding document.

We give lip service to "liberty and justice for all" but we obviously do not take it seriously.

images
Just-a-System Nu 35:31.

God will judge individuals and nations. He who laughs last, laughs best. :eek:

See:

The End of Sinners and Sin Zechariah 5:1-11 by John MacArthur

quip

BANNED
Banned
Laws come from God not man (1 Ti 1:8-10, Ac 5:29). :poly:

..as if there's a difference.

Intimacy is in marriage. :straight: The word you are looking for is lust. :reals: Heb 13:4, Jas 1:14 KJV

No, the word I'm looking for is equality...and that's achievable by way of legalized same-sex marriage.

Sex outside of marriage is sin (Ex 20:14, Isa 5:20).

Easily remedied...yes? :idea:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Which is why I don't read his posts.:smokie:

Nope. You do read my posts and take every opportunity to encourage people to join your crusade. You're a hypocrite and a coward. :loser: