Pediatrician refuses to care for lesbians' baby

Morpheus

not according to the report by abc, which i cut and pasted in post #283

Roi also apologized for not telling the Contrerases about her decision in person.
"I felt that it was an exciting time for the two of you and I felt that if I came in and shared my decision, it would take away much of the excitement. That was my mistake," the letter stated. "I should have spoken with you that day."

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/macomb/2015/02/18/discrimination-birth/23640315/
She was in the office. This is from her apology letter. Try again.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
and one of these! :banana::banana::banana:

1910Ford-T.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
you're assuming a delay from facts not in evidence
I'm reading what the article presented. A referral to another doctor. Another physician giving the news and a letter explaining they could use another doctor at the practice. Doesn't read as immediate.

that's retarded
No, but having your rhetoric indistinguishable from a fifth grader's....

i'm assuming no delay based on my experience in the field as a medical professional
What were you, a dental hygienist? :plain:

and as a parent with vastly more experience than you have
That's possible. But what's certain is your near pathological need to feel superior to me in some way, no matter how subjective or small...curious.

sorry retard - you lose :chuckle:
Supra.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
I'm reading what the article presented. A referral to another doctor. Another physician giving the news and a letter explaining they could use another doctor at the practice. Doesn't read as immediate.

doesn't read either way

you assumed a referral at another date on a six day old newborn

that's retarded

That's possible.

apology accepted :)

resodko

BANNED
Banned
I rest my case.

you've worked in the field

how retarded is it to assume that these "parents" were turned away from a scheduled appointment for their six day old newborn and required to schedule a new appointment on a different date?

and if it had played out like that, do you really believe the perverts would have waited months before squawking about it?

of course not

one would have to be retarded to think so

resodko

BANNED
Banned
He's not here to be civil any more than he's here to be honest. He's just another small, frustrated guy trying to nip at the ankles of his betters...which would be about anybody at all. :plain:

part of the reason i'm here is to mock retarded stuffed shirts like yourself

well, you, squeaky, barbie, artie, mopey, aikey, purexcrement, cam, granite, tye porter, omega, traci, etc - the board tards

bybee

part of the reason i'm here is to mock retarded stuffed shirts like yourself

well, you, squeaky, barbie, artie, mopey, aikey, purexcrement, cam, granite, tye porter, omega, traci, etc - the board tards

Are you partners with Knight?
Does he allow you to make policy?
Slithering through the slimey toads You're his ankle biter?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
He's hijacking the thread, and you're helping.:smokie:
actually left off a few posts back after being on topic for about every post...and what's this post doing, exactly? Getting us back on track?

Anyway (and back on topic) if the larger facts bear out that no delay or harm was done it's mostly about holding yourself out to the public and discriminatory practice, though my understanding from the article is that it's an uphill battle in this particular jurisdiction. A letter of complaint to the local chapter of the AMA seems in order, given the doctor first accepted and then, in an untimely manner, rejected their visit would seem in order causing a needless embarrassment and distress.