PARADISE ON EARTH---don't we all really want it?

daqq

They have repeatedly rejected the saving Gospel of grace, the only message that can save them, and also called His apostle to the Gentiles "antichrist."

Therefore they, like you, will be cast into the Lake of Fire, lest they repent.

I'm just reporting what He has already said He will do.

So what's really happening here is, you are judging me for simply believing in quoting God.

When Paul uses γραφας twice, in 1Cor 15:3-4, it does not just mean "scripture" but also means "writings", and those writings are most likely the Gospel accounts which he was delivering to all the congregations which he founded; including the congregation at Corinth in this instance. The most likely Gospel account of which he speaks is that which is now called the Gospel of Luke; but probably also included Mark, if not all four canonical Gospel accounts. Indeed, those very same Gospel accounts which you and yours claim do not contain the so-called separate Gospel of Paul.

1 Corinthians 15:3-7
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which also I received: [Gal 1:18 - ιστορησαι κηφα] that Messiah died for our sins according to the writings: [Lk 24:26-27, Lk 24:44-47]
4 And that he was buried; [Lk 23:50-54] and that he has been raised the third day according to the writings: [Lk 24:21, 46]
5 And that he appeared to Kepha, moreover to the twelve.
6 Thereafter he appeared to above five hundred brethren at one time, of whom the greater part remain until now, but some are fallen asleep.
7 Thereafter he appeared to Yaakob, moreover to all the apostles.

Your entire religio-paradigm-mindset is based on the hyper dispensationist fallacy that Paul taught a different Gospel from what is written in the Gospel accounts containing the all important holy Testimony of the Messiah. Once a person understands that γραφας may simply mean "writings" in this instance, (though the Gospel accounts we do of course consider to be "scripture"), it becomes painfully obvious that one of the primary passages used in support of the Dispensationist MADist position is wholly misunderstood by the adherents of the MADist position. Just because scholarship has not found a "signature" Gospel account, (meaning what they might imagine as an original document), does not mean that Paul did not have one or more Gospel accounts at his disposal; nor does it mean that he was not passing them out to his congregations along with the epistles and letters from himself and the Acts 15 council. Moreover he plainly states in the above passage that what he himself had received, (likely during his fifteen days spent with Kepha mentioned in Gal 1:18), he also had delivered to the Corinthians.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So what's really happening here is, you are judging me for simply believing in quoting God.

You made me gigle with this comment, musty.

You sure have sense of humor:)

Last edited:

Zeke

Musty and the thunder dome actors think the donkey/flesh was riding Jesus into Jerusalem.

KingdomRose

Oh, that "fair ear" that claims John 1:1KJV says "The Word was with God, and the Word was A God"? I can't remember if you even capitalize God in that instance, but the word "A" is straight from the enemy's playbook.

It's exactly what satan did in the Garden of Eden. He added words to deceive.

That isn't a "fair ear", it's a "blind eye".

You are way off, Golden Armour with Big Boobs. When John wrote John 1:1 he did not mean to equate the Word with God. "God" which in English we capitalize, has a definite article, meaning he is THE God, the Almighty. "The word was god" does not have any article there in Greek because that "god" is not THE God. "A god" simply means an important, powerful person. John never meant to say that the Word was also THE God. It's pathetic that people can't get it. I feel sorry for you. You are blinded, by the "god" of this world. Nothing was "added" when we say "a god." That is the way it must be rendered according to rules of Greek translation into English. Too much for you to understand, unfortunately.

"Even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God." (2 Corinthians 4:4, NASB)

Tell me, Goldie, is "the god of this world" God Almighty? It says he is a god!

glorydaz

You are way off, Golden Armour with Big Boobs. When John wrote John 1:1 he did not mean to equate the Word with God. "God" which in English we capitalize, has a definite article, meaning he is THE God, the Almighty. "The word was god" does not have any article there in Greek because that "god" is not THE God. "A god" simply means an important, powerful person. John never meant to say that the Word was also THE God. It's pathetic that people can't get it. I feel sorry for you. You are blinded, by the "god" of this world. Nothing was "added" when we say "a god." That is the way it must be rendered according to rules of Greek translation into English. Too much for you to understand, unfortunately.

"Even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God." (2 Corinthians 4:4, NASB)

Tell me, Goldie, is "the god of this world" God Almighty? It says he is a god!

This is where your cult let you down, Shyster. You don't know what John meant because you reject Jesus Christ, the Word who was with God and was God and created all things....in the beginning.

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

I love how you used the very verse that describes you...a veil over your eyes. :nono:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is where your cult let you down, Shyster. You don't know what John meant because you reject Jesus Christ, the Word who was with God and was God and created all things....in the beginning.

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

I love how you used the very verse that describes you...a veil over your eyes. :nono:

It is interesting that while the text does not say A God, that the trinitarian teaches that the Word is Jesus and that Jesus is God, which fits nicely with trins that the word is A God.

LA

glorydaz

It is interesting that while the text does not say A God, that the trinitarian teaches that the Word is Jesus and that Jesus is God, which fits nicely with trins that the word is A God.

LA

No, it doesn't. There is only one God. That you don't understand the Godhead is why you keep making these kinds of errors.

The Word was with God and WAS GOD, and became flesh and dwelt among us.

A sort of (albeit poor) analogy would be LA is body, soul, and spirit....but there is one LA.

You wouldn't say your body is one LA, would you, implying there is another?
Nor would you say LA is a body, would you, suggesting you had no soul or spirit?

marhig

They have repeatedly rejected the saving Gospel of grace, the only message that can save them, and also called His apostle to the Gentiles "antichrist."

Therefore they, like you, will be cast into the Lake of Fire, lest they repent.

I'm just reporting what He has already said He will do.

The saving gospel, is the gospel that Jesus preached in his lifetime.

His gospel is the gospel of God, and it is the only gospel that we are saved by!

And i have never ever said that Paul is an antichrist, he is a strong apostle of God. And John also called Paul his brother. Ah we know that if John called Paul his brother, then John saw Paul as belonging to God.

Paul was a powerhouse in God, very strong, but the gospel is the gospel of Jesus Christ, which all those who follow him preach, including Paul.

And I'm not judging you at all, God will do that. I'm saying that it's wrong for you to think that you can decide who's going where after we leave this body, that's not for you to know!

I see you're condemning me now too? Just remember, as you judge others, God judges you!

marhig

No, it doesn't. There is only one God. That you don't understand the Godhead is why you keep making these kinds of errors.

A sort of (albeit poor) analogy would be LA is body, soul, and spirit....but there is one LA.

Nor would you say LA is a body, would you, suggesting you had no soul or spirit?
Yes, the word of God became flesh, in Christ Jesus bodily, because he was in the fullness of God bodily, he had the full power of the Holy Spirit.

It says in the Bible, that God was in Jesus Christ reconciling the world unto himself through the word. By the ministry of reconciliation. So God was in Jesus giving him the word, and Jesus spoke only what he heard from the father. This is how the word was made flesh, it's not that Jesus is God!

2 Corinthians 5

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

glorydaz

Yes, the word of God became flesh, in Christ Jesus bodily, because he was in the fullness of God bodily, he had the full power of the Holy Spirit.

It says in the Bible, that God was in Jesus Christ reconciling the world unto himself through the word. By the ministry of reconciliation. So God was in Jesus giving him the word, and Jesus spoke only what he heard from the father. This is how the word was made flesh, it's not that Jesus is God!

2 Corinthians 5

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

My goodness but you people go to great lengths to deny your Creator God. :nono:

glorydaz

The saving gospel, is the gospel that Jesus preached in his lifetime.

No, that three years at the end of his life on earth was only the beginning of the Gospel. Mark 1:1-3KJV That was the revelation of Jesus Christ as "Our God" to the Jews. In fulfilment of Isaiah...that was the "good news" for the Jews.

Isaiah 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.​

What the risen and ascended Lord revealed and taught Paul for three years was the Gospel of Salvation. It was only after HE abolished death that life and immortality was brought to light "through the gospel.

2 Timothy 1:10KJV But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:​

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Jesus is a full man of body soul spirit.

God is Spirit, not the personal spirit of Jesus.

BTW there is no "godhead", the word is divine nature.

and my computer is difficult to control.

LA