PARADISE ON EARTH---don't we all really want it?

Lon

I thought the same, but then Madists can do anything here.
No, it is a specific address and only for the intent of a (one) specific proof. You cannot just say "Go to Latter Day Saints .LDS for all truth." Such is link dropping and advertising for that site wholesale. See the difference?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yowch, my ears are bleeding.

My goodness.

You are doing it again like you did it with Totton Linett.

Anti-Christ is whoever is working against Jesus; they are anti-Christ.

I figure that since Paul's teaching brings so much confusion, it is anti-Christ.

Besides, KR pmed me about Paul asking me if those poster's claim about Paul is truth.

And I said I might have because I did not remember whether I said it or not. But since I don't trust Paul as a good teacher, it is the same no matter how I said it about him.

So KR is not anti-Paul, rather she believes the same like most of you.

I never got that idea from JWs. So don't spread false witnessing.

What you guys are doing is so disgraceful, like dishonest politicians who use despicable tactic to discredit their opposers.

Lon, you are disgracing yourself again. I even wonder if you are educated like as you claim with college education, join the pack who have been displaying unchristian manner.

Paul is not the Lord, Jesus is.

Jesus is the Teacher, who explained about His mission from His Father and about Himself.

Jesus said plainly not to let anyone call you a teacher, because He is the Teacher.

Why is it so important to you that His followers need to understand what Paul teaches since Jesus can teaches much better than anyone else?

Sincerely, in Jesus' name.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
PS,

I did not like Paul's teaching long before I knew about JWs teaching.

I got confidence of my suspicion about Paul not being such a good teacher because I found out that I was not the only one who doubt about Paul.

I got this conclusion because Christians are divided because of Paul's not so clear teachings.

God is not God of confusion.

Again, I ask you why do you put Paul on a pedestal as a teacher of gospel when Jesus explained and clearly about Him and His Father and the gospel?

Please don't hit and run like you always do when you are confronted with simple questions.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hopeless! :dizzy:
Yep.
Meshak must not believe that all of scripture is from GOD if she is that confused about Paul's ministry commissioned to him by the risen Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Himself.

marhig

He said to judge with righteous judgment, John 7:24. Too bad you didn't know that.

He said to judge with righteous judgment, John 7:24. Too bad you don't believe Him.
And the righteous judgement is speaking the word of God. And God will then judge.

Not making ourselves as God and condemning others and judging who will be cast into a lake of fire!

musterion

And the righteous judgement is speaking the word of God. And God will then judge.

Not making ourselves as God and condemning others and judging who will be cast into a lake of fire!

All I did was quote Him when He said who would go and why.

The only possible reason you would have a problem with that is unbelief.

musterion

At least now TOL can see just how far gone this Meshak team of JWs actually is.

And now watch Marhig continue to defend Team Meshak, or ignore what they just admitted, even in light of what they just posted about Paul.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
At least now TOL can see just how far gone this Meshak team of JWs actually is.

And now watch Marhig continue to defend Team Meshak, or ignore what they just admitted, even in light of what they just posted about Paul.

May God bless you musty.

musterion

By the way, People Called Meshak, we know what you all are doing.

You think you're "obeying Jesus" when you return blessing for what you falsely call cursing. And you think that pleases Him.

You're deceiving yourselves.

You reject Christ's apostle, you reject Him.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
By the way, People Called Meshak, we know what you all are doing.

You think you're "obeying Jesus" when you return blessing for what you falsely call cursing. And you think that pleases Him.

You're deceiving yourselves.

You reject Christ's apostle, you reject Him.

May God bless you, musty.

turbosixx

When someone mentions "heaven" and they describe what it would be like for them, have you noticed that most often they speak of ideal conditions that would be physical, like here on the earth? They say, oh there will be no more sickness and even the lame will be able to romp with their dogs and there will be food enough for everybody, etc., etc.

Why do people think that God wants us to go to heaven to have those things? Why is it so difficult to believe that those things and more will be given to us here on Earth? Doesn't most of the O.T. speak of wonderful conditions here on the earth that humans can eventually have?

This is how I understand it. When we die we get a heavenly body not an earthly body. If we are God's people then our home is with Him in heaven.

2 Cor. 5:1 For we know that if the tent that is our earthly home is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2 For in this tent we groan, longing to put on our heavenly dwelling,
5:6 So we are always of good courage. We know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord, 7 for we walk by faith, not by sight. 8 Yes, we are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

Phil. 1:21 For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. 22 But if I am to live on in the flesh, this will mean fruitful labor for me; and I do not know which to choose. 23 But I am hard-pressed from both directions, having the desire to depart and be with Christ, for that is very much better; 24 yet to remain on in the flesh is more necessary for your sake.

The OT uses physical things the people can understand to explain the greatness of the spiritual things found in Christ. For example,

Jn. 3:9 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can these things be?” 10 Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel and do not understand these things? 11 Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know and testify of what we have seen, and you do not accept our testimony. 12 If I told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?