PARADISE ON EARTH---don't we all really want it?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Then you deny He is Saviour, as well.

Just as you deny He is Creator.

Just as you deny He is God with us (Emanuel).

You sure have a lot of denying to do to make that claim.

God created everything through Jesus.

Jesus is helper of Creator which is His God the Father.

God the Father gave Jesus privilege to help Him.

Of course, God does not need help.

God gave Jesus, the Son, gave Him power to help him.

You guys don't seem to know the Almighty God's power.

daqq

No, it doesn't. There is only one God. That you don't understand the Godhead is why you keep making these kinds of errors.

The Word was with God and WAS GOD, and became flesh and dwelt among us.

That is essentially the whole problem in a nutshell and why Trinitarianism and most all other so-called religions based on the scripture are such a mess. According to the scripture and the Testimony of Messiah there is only one true God but He is not the only god. That is why Trinitarianism tries to say that there are three persons but one God, and why Oneness and Modalists try to say that they three are all the same person wearing different "hats" at different times and manifestations. It is all bogus and proved to be so by the scripture in various places.

John 10:32-36 ASV
32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I showed you from the Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
33 The Jews answered him, For a good work we stone thee not, but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came (and the scripture cannot be broken),
36 say ye of him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am
the Son of God?

Hebrews 1:7-9 ASV
7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels winds, And his ministers a flame of fire:
8 but of the Son he saith,
Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever; And the sceptre of uprightness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity;
Therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee With the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

John 20:17 ASV
17 Jesus saith to her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended unto the Father: but go unto my brethren, and say to them, I ascend unto my Father and your Father,
and my God and your God.

John 17:1-3 ASV
1 These things spake Jesus; and lifting up his eyes to heaven, he said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that the Son may glorify thee:
2 even as thou gavest him authority over all flesh, that to all whom thou hast given him, he should give eternal life.
3 And this is life eternal,
that they should know thee the only true God, and him whom thou didst send, even Jesus Christ.

There is not just one god; but there is only one true God who is the Father.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
God created everything through Jesus.

Jesus is helper of Creator which is His God the Father.

God gave Jesus, the Son, gave Him power to help him.

You guys don't seem to know the Almighty God's power.
Wrong Shackles. We know and you don't

glorydaz

Oh, the "privilege" to suffer and die on the cross? Cool.

He needed a body so He could die on the cross.

After all, He did say He was the only Saviour. Did He change his mind or lie?

Isaiah 43:11KJV I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no Saviour.

Hosea 13:4KJV Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.​

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Oh, the "privilege" to suffer and die on the cross? Cool.

He needed a body so He could die on the cross.

After all, He did say He was the only Saviour. Did He change his mind or lie?

Isaiah 43:11KJV I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no Saviour.

Hosea 13:4KJV Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.​

Hello GD:)

eider

When someone mentions "heaven" and they describe what it would be like for them, have you noticed that most often they speak of ideal conditions that would be physical, like here on the earth? They say, oh there will be no more sickness and even the lame will be able to romp with their dogs and there will be food enough for everybody, etc., etc.

Why do people think that God wants us to go to heaven to have those things? Why is it so difficult to believe that those things and more will be given to us here on Earth? Doesn't most of the O.T. speak of wonderful conditions here on the earth that humans can eventually have?

Ah ha! Of course the OT offers wonderful conditions!
The 613 (the OT laws) were written for just that purpose, back in the day.
Every single one of those laws without exception was ideal for strengthening, empowering, securing, protecting, enhancing the whole Israelite people, together....... back in those days. There were no exceptions, back in those days.

We live in a World where 8 persons own as much wealth as half of the World (Oxfam), and if we took notice of the Ot laws which protected, supported and uplifted the poor the situation would be quite different.

turbosixx

The Bible uses physical talk to explain how things will be in the future for God's people ON EARTH. The N.T. speaks a lot about spiritual things because that is where Jesus is and will always be (I Timothy 6:16), and because his main assignment at that point when he was on Earth was to start the group that would make up his co-rulers when it was time to rule over the earth. All of those people were anointed by God's Spirit and chosen to rule in heaven. That's why there is so much talk about receiving spirit bodies after death & resurrection.

There are TWO destinies: Physical life on earth forever, or spirit life in heaven forever. Physical life is what the billions of people who have ever lived will inherit; spirit life is what a relatively small group of Jesus' co-rulers will inherit. What will they do? Help Jesus guide people on Earth in the work of cleaning up the planet and making it into a paradise the way Adam was supposed to do, and also in welcoming back the dead and making arrangements for their homes, as well as directing building work for our own homes.

Jesus and Paul and others spoke mainly, at that time, about the small group of disciples going from the earth to be kings & priests (Rev.20:4,6). They would take part in the FIRST resurrection. The second resurrection involves the billions resurrected to the earth.

I look forward to living on a paradise Earth forever. How beautiful that will be.

This living on earth is new to me. I'm not familiar with any verses that say we will live on earth could you please point me to some.

Right now I look forward to living in God's presence forever.