Obama opens first White House gender-neutral restroom

GFR7

Really odd what this administration has focused on.....never thought in 2008 that Obama would go in this direction..... :think:

The first gender-neutral bathroom has opened in the White House, in compliance with President Obama's ban on gender discrimination.
New Civil Rights Movement

10464272_10155447595375615_4486256068555713880_n.jpg

LGBT Friendly: White House Unveils First Gender-Neutral Bathroom

For the first time in history, the White House has designated a gender-neutral restroom for visitors and staffers—the latest in a series of steps the administration has taken to protect the rights of members of the LGBT community.

The gender-neutral restroom is located in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building which is near the White House and home to many staff offices and meetings.

The restroom is also a symbol of the administration's efforts to include LGBT issues and concerns as part of a broader national conversation on tolerance. On Wednesday, an executive order went into effect prohibiting companies that contract with the federal government from discriminating against transgender and gay employees.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/white-house-just-did-something-big-bathroom-n338516

PureX

What nonsense.

The WC in my own house is "gender neutral". And it always has been. The only difference is that I didn't put up that silly sign.

GFR7

You know how I find it (Lev 18:22, 20:13, 1 Ki 14:24, Ro 1:24, 26, 27 :vomit:). What do you plan to do about it, moral relativist? Just complain? :idunno:
Mmm hmm. I will just complain. :)
Last time I checked, I was not a moral relativist.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And? Are you complaining that there is no longer men only/women only restrooms or just because they exist and make it more comfortable for the LGBT?

GFR7

And? Are you complaining that there is no longer men only/women only restrooms or just because they exist and make it more comfortable for the LGBT?
Scared a transgender will go berserk and attack me. :think: