Nuking Mecca - Reasonable Course Of Action Or Bat Crazy Far Right...

Arthur Brain

:rotfl:

Please post me claiming any such nonsense before i answer if i stopped beating my husband today questions.

The effects of even a low yield strike on Mecca would result in the deaths of many citizens including children, even with a forewarning. Not sure what you're laughing at here...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Ignoring tough questions is truly the mark of a mature individual secure in their position.

Well done, A4T

Did you stop beating your wife today?

Why do you think its ok to mistreat women like isis does sicko?

See how that kind of questioning works?

How sad you wont give an account for your sickness greg.

Greg Jennings

Did you stop beating your wife today?
I'm 27 and unmarried

Why do you think its ok to mistreat women like isis does sicko?
Literally never laid a harmful finger on a woman myself. Meanwhile you are supporting a strike on Mecca that would murder millions of women. Go figure

See how that kind of questioning works?
Again, see the first post on this page.

How sad you wont give an account for your sickness greg.
I apologize for you perceiving me to be a woman beater

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm 27 and unmarried

Literally never laid a harmful finger on a woman.

Again, see the first post on this page.

I apologize for you perceiving me to be a woman beater

you forgot to show "my position" as you called it, other than what you made up.

Let me know when you get my quote saying i wanted to nuke tons of kiddos. Thanks.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The effects of even a low yield strike on Mecca would result in the deaths of many citizens including children, even with a forewarning. Not sure what you're laughing at here...

But not American children, right? That would be bad ... oh wait ....

Sigh. Being truly prolife means actually caring about ALL children. Born. Unborn. Inside and outside of the USA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Or you could make up lies, like you already have and run with them not caring that others have seen what ive said about it.

Do that, show the liar you are, that suits me better.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yeah I'm not doing that. That could take hours. You telling me your position might take 30 seconds. Maybe

If you don't feel comfortable revealing your position, that really says it all, doesn't it?

Whatever you say. Im confident others know how i feel about it, and see you being a really bad sport and liar :)

In fact my position is in this very thread, get busy!

Greg Jennings

Whatever you say. Im confident others know how i feel about it, and see you being a really bad sport and liar :)

In fact my position is in this very thread, get busy!

If you aren't willing to simply tell me what you believe, but get angry when I think you believe things that you claim to not believe, then you cannot be helped.

That's a strong logical disconnect

Arthur Brain

But not American children, right? That would be bad ... oh wait ....

Sigh. Being truly prolife means actually caring about ALL children. Born. Unborn. Inside and outside of the USA

Yeah, not really sure how anyone can be 'selectively' pro life...

Arthur Brain

you forgot to show "my position" as you called it, other than what you made up.

Let me know when you get my quote saying i wanted to nuke tons of kiddos. Thanks.

If you support or are sympathetic to a nuke attack on anywhere then that's what you're supporting.