North Carolina School District Pulls First Grade Book About Dress-Wearing Boy Followi

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Kudos for trying to confront hate with reason and logic, but OK and his friends don't get the concept of thinking.

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death.

Proverbs 12:15
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, But a wise man is he who listens to counsel.

jman

Actually those who normalize this perversion are the ones who will end up in hell.

Matthew 18:6
But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
7 Woe to the world for the causes of sin. These stumbling blocks must come, but woe to the man through whom they come! 8If your hand or your foot causes you to fall into sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life crippled or lame than to have two hands and two feet and be thrown into the eternal fire.
Actually thinking for yourself and causing disruption is not a sin. Jesus was a free thinker. Believe it or not, in his time ALL his teachings were radical! We don't think that way cause we were raised or taught that way. But in Jesus's time ALL his teachings were NOT considered normal. Even so to the point.....He was put to death for them.

Sent from my SM-G935T using TOL mobile app

jman

MrDante is right you know. But then again so are you about the scripture. But I have a question for you, what if I was the Wiseman and YOU the fool? Because a fool reads the scripture, but a Wiseman THINKS about the scripture!
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death.

Proverbs 12:15
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, But a wise man is he who listens to counsel.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
just to be clear

both jman and dante don't think heterosexuality is normal? :freak:

Last edited:

jman

just to be clear

both jman and dante don't think heterosexuality is normal? [emoji33]
I'm not going to say either way. I'm just saying rock music was not accepted either in the beginning. But no, it's not normal, but it's here to stay, so why not accept it? If we keep going at this rate 1000 years of peace is gonna turn into 5 minutes.[emoji23] [emoji23] -[emoji58]

jman

So you are just going to think about it and ride the fence and not make a decision?
Ok, if your going to push me, I don't look at things in a normal way. Most people look at time in a 1 dimensional way: the present. I look at it as the the present, the future, AND the past. A 3 dimensional way. I look to the future and I see acceptance of the present because of the past. So to answer your statement, no, it's not normal. But will be one day? Yes! How do I know that? Come on say it with me, BECAUSE of the past.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ok, if your going to push me, I don't look at things in a normal way. Most people look at time in a 1 dimensional way: the present. I look at it as the the present, the future, AND the past. A 3 dimensional way. I look to the future and I see acceptance of the present because of the past. So to answer your statement, no, it's not normal. But will be one day? Yes! How do I know that? Come on say it with me, BECAUSE of the past.

Seriously, you don't think heterosexuality is normal?????
It's the only natural way for mankind to even continue to exist.

jman

Seriously, you don't think heterosexuality is normal?????
It's the only natural way for mankind to even continue to exist.
Sorry, totally misread ok's post. No, heterosexuality is definitely normal. I was talking about LGBTQ & now A, is not normal. But like I said, depends how you look at it.

Huckleberry

The pederasty of ancient Greece hasn't carried over too well. I think your three dimensional thinking isn't as reliable as you assume.

jman

The pederasty of ancient Greece hasn't carried over too well. I think your three dimensional thinking isn't as reliable as you assume.
First off pederasty? Where did you learn to talk? And 2nd, do you know me huckleberry? For some reason you think you do. Just cause you're blind, doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Huckleberry

First off pederasty? Where did you learn to talk?
Is there another word for it? I'm pretty sure the word is not even considered crude.
And 2nd, do you know me huckleberry? For some reason you think you do.
Don't know where you get that idea.
Just cause you're blind, doesn't mean the rest of us are.
You seemed to be saying many things that are not acceptable in the past are found acceptable later on, so I pointed out something obvious that was once considered normal, even celebrated, that is now considered horrific.

glassjester

You seemed to be saying many things that are not acceptable in the past are found acceptable later on, so I pointed out something obvious that was once considered normal, even celebrated, that is now considered horrific.

Maybe he didn't want to accept your answer because it disproves his view of anthropology.