ECT No one was "looking forward to the cross"

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Yeah....Jerry started it. :chuckle:

And God's Untruth turned it into a defense of Calvinism....where God has no regard for man's free will. He's the big chess master in the sky doing with man whatever He so desires. Course we have to forget His desire that all men be saved, and go straight to man is incapable of believing or resisting God.

Mary was already a servant of God and she didn't have to give God permission to allow such a great blessing.

Musterion explained it to you, but you still refuse, even when a friend gives you knowledge.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
This is the lie your doctrine perpetrates...that God would have gone against Mary's will in order to be born of woman. Your idea of God's sovereignty makes God into an uncaring puppet master in the sky. What a horrible lie you attempt to perpetrate on those who read your tripe. :nono:

This kind of garbage should not be allowed on the world wide web.

Ban Nang from this thread, oh great jet fighter in the sky. :banned:

This moderator has claimed to hold to the Reformed beliefs, on another Reformed site, which upholds the sovereign will of God over the will of His creatures.

If she bans me for my beliefs, she destroys her own words of witness in other places.

So be it.

God's Truth

I see them as the same thing. It wouldn't have been done if she hadn't agreed.

The point was that GT and Nang claimed God would have done it without her consent.

You are so untruthful.

Show where I said God would have done it without her agreeing to it!!!

I refused to agree to such a ludicrous question!

I said God did not ask her permission, as Nihilo said.

Eagles Wings

You are so untruthful.

It surprises me to witness a Papist and a Madist agreeing on a most ludicrous proposition.

Disgusting!

glorydaz

You are claiming that Jesus Christ would have not incarnated if Mary had not willed it be so.

Stop lying. If Mary had resisted, she wouldn't have been the one to give birth to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Mary's will dictated the will of God being done or not?

You certainly don't have much faith in God's ability. :nono:

Mary's consent was not required . . but God had prepared Mary to be a faithful and consenting vessel to His will, before this miraculous event occurred.

Oh my, this covering every base is so entertaining. :popcorn:

You suggest pure blasphemy and denial of the sovereign decrees and will of God, who acts totally independently, and never contingently, upon the will of those His created beings.

Right, God never changed His mind because of what man did. :)

Jeremiah 18:7-10 At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;

8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.

9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;

10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.​

glorydaz

This moderator has claimed to hold to the Reformed beliefs, on another Reformed site, which upholds the sovereign will of God over the will of His creatures.

If she bans me for my beliefs, she destroys her own words of witness in other places.

So be it.

Are you daring or blackmailing a mod on this site, Nang? A threat, perhaps? :think:

glorydaz

I am glad that a righteous person has reported your abusive language.

As for Mary giving God consent...UNBELIEVABLE! How do you ever get that one would need to give God consent to do anything?

I would not give an answer to that evil question. It is not right to say God needs our consent for anything ever.

You did! You claim Mary gave consent before God made her with child!

How do you ever get that those scriptures mean God needed Mary's permission?

Give the scripture that God asked Mary if she would carry Jesus and raise him.

You are so untruthful.

:popcorn:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Are you daring or blackmailing a mod on this site, Nang? A threat, perhaps? :think:

Neither . . .

But you call my beliefs "garbage" while asking a Mod to ban me for my beliefs, that she has professed to also hold.

Are you daring or threatening me, or her?

glorydaz

It surprises me to witness a Papist and a Madist agreeing on a most ludicrous proposition.

Disgusting!

And what is that disgusting ludicrous proposition?

That God would impregnate Mary whether she agreed or not? Against her will, even? Yeah, that is a pretty disgusting proposition. God would never possess someone against their will.

Oh, I forgot...you're a Calvinist, aren't you?

God's Truth

That God would impregnate Mary whether she agreed or not? Against her will, even? Yeah, that is a pretty disgusting proposition. God would never possess someone against their will.

Nihilio and you are the ones who gave that proposition.

Who would EVER think that Mary would contest?

Who would ever think that Mary would have to give God permission?

Nihilo and you that's who.

glorydaz

Neither . . .

But you call my beliefs "garbage" while asking a Mod to ban me for my beliefs, that she has professed to also hold.

Are you daring or threatening me, or her?

Neither. I'm pretty sure I can call down the ban hammer on someone without Sherman taking it as a threat or a dare.

You love to project your own insecurities onto others, so it's really hard to take you seriously on anything....you know, the boy who cried wolf and all. :chuckle:

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Oh, oh . . .

The "warrior" is turning ugly again!

Talking about a supposed rape instead of the miracle of Incarnation, and blaming her dirty imaginations and accusations upon Calvinists.

Ugh . .

glorydaz

Nihilio and you are the ones who gave that proposition.

Who would EVER think that Mary would contest?

Who would ever think that Mary would have to give God permission?

Nihilo and you that's who.

Your pointy finger sure gets itself a workout, doesn't it?

When a person is sent out on the mission field, they must agree...consent. They aren't just shipped off to the jungle region with a paddle and a canoe. It's time to use your brain.

glorydaz

Oh, oh . . .

The "warrior" is turning ugly again!

Talking about a supposed rape instead of the miracle of Incarnation, and blaming her dirty imaginations and accusations upon Calvinists.

Ugh . .

Yippie....Mr. Nang is paying us a visit again. He'll take care of this presumptuous one. How dare she say a word against us Calvinists. :rotfl:

God's Truth

Your pointy finger sure gets itself a workout, doesn't it?

When a person is sent out on the mission field, they must agree...consent. They aren't just shipped off to the jungle region with a paddle and a canoe. It's time to use your brain.

Again, the angel told Mary what was going to happen.

The angel did not come to ask if it were okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.