NFL 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Did you see the video of Burfict Kneeing Roethlisberger in the shoulder?
I heard on sports radio that Brown will likely be out due to the concussion protocol and that Ben had damage that he could play through with a bit of extra padding...but the injury gods seem determined to hobble your guys way out of contention. Being without the best part of either aspect of your offense on the road and in the teeth of that Denver defense (shudders).

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I heard on sports radio that Brown will likely be out due to the concussion protocol and that Ben had damage that he could play through with a bit of extra padding...but the injury gods seem determined to hobble your guys way out of contention. Being without the best part of either aspect of your offense.

No one really knows if Ben, Brown, or DeAnglo Williams are going to play or not, or how healthy they will be if they do play. They're all day to day right now with their injuries.

The good news is that of the four games this weekend, the Steelers play in the last one. That gives them the most time to heal.

You know as well as I do, this game all depends on which Peyton Manning shows up. Will we see Hall of Fame-All-Pro-Greatest QB Ever Peyton, or will we see Mr. One-and-done Peyton.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Let losing dogs lie. :)

Now onto the shows. It took giving NE a 4.5 edge to move the betting public to a near dead heat in Vegas as the split in support of that is running 51/49.

Arizona is a weak 7 favorite over Green Bay with the split going 51/49 the other way. :shocked: Suckers.

Seattle is only a 2.5 dog to Carolina in a game that will either elevate the Panthers to inarguably worthy or reduce them to "See, that's what I thought" status post action.

Denver is a nervous 6.5 favorite, but the split isn't, with 57/43 for being a vote of confidence for either Peyton, the Denver defense or attrition. :plain:

I like KC in the upset, Arizona to cover, Seattle to edge past the Panthers and Denver to hold serve.

drbrumley

Let losing dogs lie. :)

Now onto the shows. It took giving NE a 4.5 edge to move the betting public to a near dead heat in Vegas as the split in support of that is running 51/49.

Arizona is a weak 7 favorite over Green Bay with the split going 51/49 the other way. :shocked: Suckers.

Seattle is only a 2.5 dog to Carolina in a game that will either elevate the Panthers to inarguably worthy or reduce them to "See, that's what I thought" status post action.

Denver is a nervous 6.5 favorite, but the split isn't, with 57/43 for being a vote of confidence for either Peyton, the Denver defense or attrition. :plain:

I like KC in the upset, Arizona to cover, Seattle to edge past the Panthers and Denver to hold serve.

Hmmmmm, intriguing.

KC @ Denver (AFC Championship)
Seattle @ Arizona. (NFC Championship)

I'm not so sure....

Status
Not open for further replies.