NFL 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

Don't be surprised if the league implements a new rule this offseason, for who is allowed onto the field for injured players and/or timeouts.

But if you really look at the Shazir hit.Afterwards, it was Hill going after 4 steelers, no coach was there as of yet.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dunno, but I'm pretty sure we can't see the other guy after what Belichick did to him.:chuckle:

Top Theories:

1) Maybe its his natural skin color due to his dark soul rotting his body from the inside out?

2) Pressed his eye too hard into the telescope while spying on the Kansas City Chief's practice?

3) He was playing catch with Tom Brady with an overinflated ball?

:think:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm sorry. I didn't know you were a Rams fan.

I also would mention that I believe the Cardinals should move back as well.

:)

:) - Thanks. It's probably over in St. Louis for the Rams, but I'm hopeful that we get another team, even if it's a brand new franchise.

At least St. Louis got a Super Bowl Title !!

drbrumley

:) - Thanks. It's probably over in St. Louis for the Rams, but I'm hopeful that we get another team, even if it's a brand new franchise.

At least St. Louis got a Super Bowl Title !!

Yeah, they should get another team. Take the name back of the Cardinals, and let Arizona call themselves the Arizone Catusjacks or something.

Daniel1769

This year, Pittsburgh

Is on their 4th kicker, 2nd center and 2nd LT. They're playing their 3rd and 4th string running backs with their 1st string missing most of the season and their 2nd string injured. Martavius Bryant missed 4 games. Roethlisberger missed several games where they had to play their 4th string QB.

And after that game in Cincy, all this makes every win all the sweeter. Here we go

Status
Not open for further replies.