NFL 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Was it me, or did Mike Vick do his Tim Tebow impersonation last night?

Vick played terrible the whole game, then made a big play, and then found a way to win the game.

By and large he didn't look great. But yeah, just one play when it counted. Ugh.

I personally can't stand Philip Rivers, but it was a choice between him and the dog killer. Easy call, easy pick. Pittsburgh didn't play better than I expected but San Diego definitely played worse.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Jon Gruden's "man crush" on Phillip Rivers last night was ridiculous.

:chuckle:

Isn't he like that with everybody? One more word about that counter play they like running and I think Chucky was gonna swoon.

We get it, Jon. Really. We get it.:chuckle:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I hate it when the Steelers win games.

That's a lot of hate.

Since the merger in 1970, no team has more regular season wins, more post-season wins, more division titles, more playoff appearances, or more Super Bowl trophies than the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Granite

Hall of Fame
That's a lot of hate.

Since the merger in 1970, no team has more regular season wins, more post-season wins, more division titles, more playoff appearances, or more Super Bowl trophies than the Pittsburgh Steelers.

That's nice. It's a wretched franchise.:p

Caledvwlch

That's a lot of hate.

I should have been more expansive. It's just sports hate. It's one of the fun things about following sports. But to be fair, I also hate it when the Chargers, Ravens, Colts, Cowboys, Giants, Jets and Saints win games.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
By and large he didn't look great. But yeah, just one play when it counted. Ugh.

I personally can't stand Philip Rivers,
Is it the bolo tie? :plain: On the plus side, he's from Decatur, Alabama.

But then he went to North Carolina State, so no one here cares.

but it was a choice between him and the dog killer. Easy call, easy pick. Pittsburgh didn't play better than I expected but San Diego definitely played worse.
I had it 28-24, Steelers. But Vick worried me. You just never know with him.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
On the plus side, he's from Decatur, Alabama.

In the 2004 Draft, Eli Manning went #1, Phillip Rivers went #4, and Ben Roethlisberger went #11.

If you were to take the DeLorean back to 2004, you owned a team, you really needed a QB, and you had the first pick in the draft, who you picking?

Granite

Hall of Fame
In the 2004 Draft, Eli Manning went #1, Phillip Rivers went #4, and Ben Roethlisberger went #11.

If you were to take the DeLorean back to 2004, you owned a team, you really needed a QB, and you had the first pick in the draft, who you picking?

Probably Eli.

Ugh. Now I feel filthy.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I think Rivers would be better, given the same surrounding cast as Eli.

Rivers is a hothead and can get carried away.

Eli strikes me as someone almost too dense to realize he's in over his head. He simply doesn't feel pressure and is impossible to rattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.