NFL 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So I had like almost three heart attacks.
It was a higher scoring game than I had it, but the spread was about where I thought it would be. And now for tomorrow to see if the old match-up will be the next one.

:cheers: Either way I win and lose, but seeing the aging lions of Sunday afternoon go at it again would be a hoot and my new guy is going to get his share of chances if they put any sort of team around him.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Carolina stuck with Seattle longer than I expected. That pick-six at the end was the dagger though. I still think Seattle would have held the lead had Carolina scored that drive but it would have been a bit more interesting.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I'm wearing the hood
number 20 was a tough one
what a game
just for a moment
I felt bad for flacco

I did not.:chuckle:

So I like Harbaugh's whining after the game about the Pats making some receivers ineligible. Look: I understand it's kind of unusual, to say the least, but rules is rules. If it ain't illegal, be ready for it.

Hail the Hood!:bow:

kmoney

Hall of Fame

So I like Harbaugh's whining after the game about the Pats making some receivers ineligible. Look: I understand it's kind of unusual, to say the least, but rules is rules. If it ain't illegal, be ready for it.

Harbaugh said he expects the league to take a look at what NE did and make a change. I'm not sure what he thinks will change though. That the offense can't hike it until the defense knows exactly who is eligible? :idunno:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Harbaugh said he expects the league to take a look at what NE did and make a change. I'm not sure what he thinks will change though. That the offense can't hike it until the defense knows exactly who is eligible? :idunno:

I've never seen it happen but apparently it's legal per league rules. How many copycats you think are out there right now ready to pull this stunt?

:mock: Ravens.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
flacco was the mvp
so
what can we say about brady?

he was patient
he didn't panic
he didn't get discouraged when the score was 28 to 14
he took what they gave him
he was quick to get rid of the ball
he knows how to fall down real fast
I guess that all comes with experience
or
just maybe it has something to do with coaching

I wonder what tet thinks

Granite

Hall of Fame
flacco was the mvp
so
what can we say about brady?

he was patient
he didn't panic
he didn't get discouraged when the score was 28 to 14
he took what they gave him
he was quick to get rid of the ball
he knows how to fall down real fast
I guess that all comes with experience
or
just maybe it has something to do with coaching

I wonder what tet thinks

When you're the best at what you do, I suspect panic doesn't even occur to you.

Yes, I said best. Feast away.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I can just see peyton now
he taped the game
and
right now he is practicing falling

it may be the most important part of his game

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

tet will think it is cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.