Mystery Babylon

CherubRam

Much as I would love Rome/RCC to bear the full brunt of this along with their other sins, given they have contributed so many, I just can't go the distance on this one.

Something else to ponder. Earthen vessels being people, hills being groups of earthen vessels and a bad translation, let's think of things heaved up which is what it means, like say, mountains. Really, really BIG mountains from HaShem's viewpoint (which is the only one that really matters anyway). Which, if you were Him, and you were looking down, and you removed all the seas from the face of the earth, you would notice one striking thing. ALL the peoples of the whold world live on what are 7 essentially really, really big mountains. We just never realized it because we're not to seeing the big picture. They're called continents.

See, we have a microcosm view of things and only see the little picture until HaShem opens our eyes to the macrocosm view. Christians seem to understand that Egypt is a type of the flesh that they were (hopefully) delivered or being delivered out of, but fail to connect the dots where Babylon is concerned. Given that we are told that everything that happened to the Israelites was for our example, then the question should be what does Babylon represent to them, and then therefore to us, because it didn't say only those Christians (I use that term lightly here for obvious reasons because I don't care who they are if they don't have His SPIRIT, they are none of His) who are of the RCC, it says for OUR example, that means, THE WHOLE BODY.

So, what then within those perimeters, does it mean? Babylon was punishment for worshipping other gods AFTER they knew Him. Babylon means confusion, specifically religious confusion and confusion comes from idolatry. Their sin at the tower was they were trying to get to heaven via their own fleshly works. Sound familiar?

So His people, after knowing Him by the Spirit, then try to become perfect (means complete as the head and the body being one are complete) via the fleshly works and have been "exiled" into every Babylonian, carnally minded, soulish unclean, man made, bricked created prison wall their IMAGI-nations could devise with a name over the door that is NOT HIS, on 7 "hills". And the Father is saying loudly for all to hear in this hour.....COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE AND PARTAKE NOT OF HER SINS. My 2 cents......peace.

The number of continents is arbitrary.

CherubRam

Not to Him. Peace

Revelation 17:9, 10, 11.
“This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

CherubRam

The Caesars

#1 Julius, #2 Augustus, #3 Tiberius, #4 Caligula, #5 Claudius, #6 Nero, #7 Galba, #8 Otho.

Vitellius was the first to add Cognomen Germanicus to his name instead of Caesar upon his accession; the latter name Caesar had fallen into disrepute because of the actions of Nero.

Vespasian, Titus and Domitian were actually a separate dynasty called the Flavians.

Between June 68 and December 69, Rome witnessed a successive rise and fall of Galba, Otho, and Vitellius, until the accession of Vespasian, the first ruler of the Flavian dynasty.

Revelation 17:10
They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while. 11 The beast (nation) who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

CherubRam

The Flavian dynasty was a Roman Imperial Dynasty, which ruled the Roman Empire between 69 and 96 AD, encompassing the reigns of Vespasian (69–79), and his two sons Titus (79–81) and Domitian (81–96). The Flavians rose to power during the civil war of 69, known as the Year of the Four Emperors.

RBBI

Revelation 17:9, 10, 11.
“This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

Yes it does and I have seen the monstrous woman who sits upon the shoulders of men usurping the rulership of the Holy Ghost over men and she is naked, full of flesh, filthy and menstrous, unclean, not producing the Son. Good thing her end is to be burned with fire, which started on the Day of Pentecost.

The 5 senses are the kings that are joined to the harlot the fleshly soul, the sixth is the carnal mind that is, the other that has not yet come, is the carnal mind being completely turned over as in reprobate which has not happened to man yet (but it is soon to come as He spews the lukewarm out of His mouth), and when "he" the fully reprobate mind of a beast does come, he will remain for a little while until the judgment of HaShem is poured out on all flesh. And if you can't hear this, you don't want to know who the beast is, trust me.

And Yeshua sat on this well that the woman, the harlot soul draws her life from fornicating with her 6 husbands who are not her true husband, setting the seal of HaShem upon it. The living water has been offered to whosoever will, the way to the tree of life is open, and yet men stay in the dry desert wilderness with the beasts and the serpent, eating his meat.

And like the baker, whose basket/nest of bread is eaten by the unclean birds, she will perish in 3 days and this is the dawning of that 3rd day, as a day is like a thousand years. Cast her down while you still can and look not to the fables of men anymore that her kingdom spews out. Peace

Last edited:

CherubRam

Revelation 17:9
"This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.

Blasphemy: NOUN: 1a. A contemptuous or profane act, utterance, or writing concerning God or a sacred entity. b. The act of claiming for oneself the attributes and rights of God. It is a blasphemy to call a person or hill, god; when they or it, is not a god.

Revelation 13:2
[ The Beast out of the Sea ] And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.

Each of the hills had temples dedicated to different Pagan gods.

CherubRam

The Book of Legends is a 8th century Gnostic writing, which also mentions Jerusalem as The City of the Seven Hills. I, myself am not a Gnostic or a Kabbalist. Nor do I put any faith in such works. Like I have said before, Rome has been known as the city of the seven hills for more than 2000 years.

The Gnostic book was most likely a distraction to confuse people from the truth of John's Revelation.

CherubRam

The Nerva–Antonine dynasty was a dynasty of seven Roman Emperors who ruled over the Roman Empire from 96 AD to 192 AD. These Emperors are Nerva, Trajan, Hadrian, Antoninus Pius, Marcus Aurelius, Lucius Verus, and Commodus.

RBBI

Revelation 17:9
"This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.

Blasphemy: NOUN: 1a. A contemptuous or profane act, utterance, or writing concerning God or a sacred entity. b. The act of claiming for oneself the attributes and rights of God. It is a blasphemy to call a person or hill, god; when they or it, is not a god.

Revelation 13:2
[ The Beast out of the Sea ] And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.

Each of the hills had temples dedicated to different Pagan gods.

Yes, and each of the seven hills that are not hills have temples galore dedicated to different pagan gods. Peace

CherubRam

do you know what a mystery is?

rome

is not a mystery
was not known for trade
has not fallen
can still be found
does not have many waters
just a river running through it
just like new jerusalem

The Babylonian mystery cults were transferred to Rome. Rome at that time was famous as a world trader. The term "many waters" is parabolic for being surrounded by different peoples. Quote: "15 Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages." The Papacy was disbanded in 1798, people thought it would never rise again; and in 1929 it was re-established. The news papers read: "The wound has been healed." And the proofs go on and on.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
That's right. Rome is Mystery Babylon. :eek:linger: They may help to build a temple but it sure as heck isn't God's temple. Maybe they'll bride the Jews with those treasures that they stole. Ob 11, Eze 21:25

If you build it, the idolaters will come. :freak:

baseball-hitter-smiley-emoticon.gif

RBBI

You know the first line of the book of the revelation says it all....the revelation of Jesus Christ. Where is He now? Is it not in His body? So could this be why John said HE WAS IN THE SPIRIT IN THE TEMPLE on the Lord's day = Sabbath, the 7th day that is dawning now, and that all these things that he saw took place in the temple?

So why for the love of HaShem are men seeing Russian tank battles, and looking for AN antichrist every time a new President is elected, ect.? Oh, I know. Because they are locked away in Babylon and don't know it. Sigh.....Peace

CherubRam

you abandon the literal sense
when it doesn't make sense
not
when it is inconvenient

The bible literally states: Revelation 17:15
Then the angel said to me, "The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages."

The bible literally states: Revelation 13:3
One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.

In 1929 the news papers literally said: Deadly Wound Healed 1929: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Deadly+Wound+Healed+1929&FORM=RESTAB