More leftist hypocrisy, nicely illustrated

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm not against pro-life, I'm against the fanatical lobby it has become. Instead of compassion and realistic answers to the abortion issue, you've all resorted to libel and judgements of murder. Fundamentally, you've all gone the same exact route as these liberals who have virtually become fascist.

And you see what became of that- their calling everything bigoted, racist, and so on is no longer works- it is a broken record.
What do you expect to gain from doing the same?

The fact is, abortion being 'murder' is an invention of the 15th century, and it didn't gain much speed because the Reformation came along and pretty much sacked the influence of such declarations by the popes. It was then left largely alone until this current era of pro-lifers.

So really, not only is what you're doing in vain, but it doesn't even really sit on much legitimacy. Abortion, prior to Pope Sixtus V, was seen as a mortal sin, but never seen as actually departing a living soul from it's vessel.

Our Creator engineered the process of birth. God never meant that "process" to be interfered with. By destroying (Murdering) the Fetus, it shows a total disregard for God's will and purpose. Is abortion, murder? Of course, it is. You're merely rationalizing the subject.

glassjester

Abortion is what happens to a little one within the womb of the mother. Outside, if he/she is killed, it is called infanticide/euthanasia-murder, just the same.

In Mr. Dante's example, the baby was already dead in the womb.
You can't kill someone that's already dead.

An abortion is the deliberate killing of a child in the womb.
So that was not an abortion.

Nor was it infanticide.
The child had already died naturally.
A corpse was removed from the mother.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No, forever justified members of the boc, whether they take a dispensational stance in interpreting the scripture(you: What is that?), or not, stay away from the religious prostitute, away from the red light/hell district, known as....

The Roman Catholic Organization.

'Perseverance of the Saints' is the proper OSAS- it states that the elect will persevere, and the condemned will not. Do you know what persevering isn't? Your free grace heresy, otherwise known as 'easy believism'.

Protestantism, bro. Go learn some :wave2:

MrDante

That's not an abortion.

Yes it is. In medicine, an abortion is the premature exit of the products of conception (the fetus, fetal membranes, and placenta) from the uterus. It is the loss of a pregnancy and does not refer to why that pregnancy was lost.

MrDante

Your IGNORANCE absolutely amazes me. What else would be growing inside of a Woman? An Oaktree or Watermelon perhaps? Thank goodness the Government isn't as inept as you appear to be.

eggfert1day.jpg

What makes this a person?

glassjester

Yes it is. In medicine, an abortion is the premature exit of the products of conception (the fetus, fetal membranes, and placenta) from the uterus. It is the loss of a pregnancy and does not refer to why that pregnancy was lost.

I am against the deliberate killing of a child in the womb (or anywhere else, really).
Does that clarify things?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I am against the deliberate killing of a child in the womb (or anywhere else, really).
Does that clarify things?

Killing is one thing, murder is another. Killing in a time of war or to defend yourself or someone else is considered killing. Lying in wait and planning out the demise of another human being would be considered murder. There's a BIG difference between the two definitions. Therefore, Abortion would fall under the murder definition.

john w

Hall of Fame
'Perseverance of the Saints' is the proper OSAS- it states that the elect will persevere, and the condemned will not. Do you know what persevering isn't? Your free grace heresy, otherwise known as 'easy believism'.

Protestantism, bro. Go learn some :wave2:

You, lecturing me, on protestanism? Good one. And like your Romanism, "Perseverance of the Saints" is another subtil form of works-based "salvation," i.e., I know I am saved, because my lifestyle tells me so.

Easy believ-ism, you cliche? Like your easy work-ism, you Christ rejector, relying on what you do, instead of what was already done or you,on your behalf, 2000+ years ago, by the dbr, and you are told to accept it, that gift, believe it as the sole solution to the sin/sins issue?

No, son of Cain-works is easy for the proud people, such as you, and Cain, and satan. What is not easy, is to shuck your presenting your filthy rags as a basis for your justification in front of a holy LORD God, and therefore rejecting the sole provision He provided, via the Lord Jesus Christ, Christ rejector. And you hate that, and, like Cain before you, in Genesis, you are grinding your wolf teeth, as you read this, and your face is fallen, and you want to kill me, and the other Abel's, of the world, Wolfie.

glassjester

Killing is one thing, murder is another. Killing in a time of war or to defend yourself or someone else is considered killing. Lying in wait and planning out the demise of another human being would be considered murder. There's a BIG difference between the two definitions. Therefore, Abortion would fall under the murder definition.

Yes.

Killing in self defense isn't really deliberate killing.
Meaning - the purpose of the action was not specifically to end the other person's life, but rather to stop their attack on yours.

Presumably, if you could have prevented your own death without killing the attacker, you would have preferred to do so.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes.

Killing in self defense isn't really deliberate killing.
Meaning - the purpose of the action was not specifically to end the other person's life, but rather to stop their attack on yours.

Presumably, if you could have prevented your own death without killing the attacker, you would have preferred to do so.

True.

john w

Hall of Fame
Luke 1 KJV

41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost: 42 and she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. 43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? 44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears,the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

You cannot spin this away, craftily dismiss it.