More leftist hypocrisy, nicely illustrated

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] is a textbook example of the new age goofiness known as 'American Dispensationalism' and it's ability to turn irrational people into even more irrational people :chuckle:

Abortion is self-evidently not 'murder', even to the people who tell it. It's reactionary bias that would have lead to witch hunts a few hundred years ago :rolleyes:

john w

Hall of Fame
[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] is a textbook example of the new age goofiness known as 'American Dispensationalism' and it's ability to turn irrational people into even more irrational people :chuckle:

Another stock cliche-such brilliance. Did you Google that "a textbook example" cliche? Took you that long?

[MENTION=1851]Abortion is self-evidently not 'murder', even to the people who tell it. It's reactionary bias that would have lead to witch hunts a few hundred years ago :rolleyes:

"self=evidently," you quip? Another assert, pound the podium, declare "Victory!,"debate ender? Please teach us how to debate, Roman Catholic shill? Please?

No, abortion is the slaughter, butchering, of innocent "little ones"-murder, by definition, you wicked follower of the religious prostitute, AKA, The Roman Catholic Organization.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No, abortion is the slaughter, butchering, of innocent "little ones"-murder, by definition, you wicked follower of the religious prostitute, AKA, The Roman Catholic Organization.

If anyone is a follower of the 'religious prostitute', it would be you- the claim of abortion being murder was conceived right out of His Greatness ~Pope Sixtus V~, that is why it is largely only CATHOLICS who report abortion as taking an 'innocent human life'.

So, you fail, john w- you dispensationalists try so hard to distance yourselves away from the rest of Christianity that you've circled around and ended back in Rome :rotfl:

john w

Hall of Fame
If anyone is a follower of the 'religious prostitute', it would be you- the claim of abortion being murder was conceived right out of His Greatness ~Pope Sixtus V~, that is why it is largely only CATHOLICS who report abortion as taking an 'innocent human life'.

Translated: Nah, nah, nah nah nah...

Weighty.

Slower, lost shill-no such thing as this "pope" jazz, and certainly not with a made up title of "His Greatness."

So, the shill affirms, on record, again, that the earth is flat, the Lord Jesus Christ was not God, until he allegedly discovered it, the title "God the Father" is false, as it was not
known prior to the Saviour revealing it, as he asserts that when you discover objective truth, determines, in fact, whether it is,i.e., its veracity.

That is satanic-on record. Well done, devil child-pappa/pope devil is proud of you...

glassjester

So, you fail, john w- you dispensationalists try so hard to distance yourselves away from the rest of Christianity that you've circled around and ended back in Rome :rotfl:

So you support the "right" to any and all abortions, yes?

glassjester

That's murder!

Yes, it most certainly is.

I don't support any abortion for any reason at any point in any pregnancy.

I'm just trying to figure out why Greg thinks pro-lifers want to "force" a woman to stay pregnant, but he's perfectly ok with "forcing" a woman to stay pregnant at 8 months.

john w

Hall of Fame

Another stock spam cliche.

No, forever justified members of the boc, whether they take a dispensational stance in interpreting the scripture(you: What is that?), or not, stay away from the religious prostitute, away from the red light/hell district, known as....

The Roman Catholic Organization.

glassjester

Compared to a developing human at 21 weeks, science says a born puppy is actually more conscious. That shouldn't really be a shock.

Sort of irrelevant to the point though. It was an analogy

It was not a good analogy.
Those puppies (in your analogy) were already born.

Anyway, why do you think the government should have the right to decide when something inside a woman's body "is a person" or not?

Does that not violate her right to privacy?

SaulToPaul 2

Another stock spam cliche.

No, forever justified members of the boc, whether they take a dispensational stance in interpreting the scripture(you: What is that?), or not, stay away from the religious prostitute, away from the red light/hell district, known as....

The Roman Catholic Organization.

You reckon Romans are bothered at all by the fact that their priests are identical to the priests of Baal hired by the tribe of Dan?

MrDante

Yes, it most certainly is.

I don't support any abortion for any reason at any point in any pregnancy.

I'm just trying to figure out why Greg thinks pro-lifers want to "force" a woman to stay pregnant, but he's perfectly ok with "forcing" a woman to stay pregnant at 8 months.

I've only heard of one abortion occurring at 8 months.

When my wife was in nursing school having practicum in the hospital's women's health unit. One of the OBGYNs sent over a woman at 34 weeks for an abortion. The fetus had died in utero and (I don't know how to phrase it otherwise) the toxins from its decay was poisoning the woman. White I don't know the details, NO students were allowed to be involved in any way) I have to think due to the gestation and size of the fetus that a partial birth abortion was the procedure done.

You all talk about abortion as if it something done on a whim. It isn't and it is somewhere between naive and stupid to think so.

glassjester

I've only heard of one abortion occurring at 8 months.

When my wife was in nursing school having practicum in the hospital's women's health unit. One of the OBGYNs sent over a woman at 34 weeks for an abortion. The fetus had died in utero and (I don't know how to phrase it otherwise) the toxins from its decay was poisoning the woman.

That's not an abortion.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why do you think the government should have the right to decide when something inside a woman's body "is a person" or not?

Your IGNORANCE absolutely amazes me. What else would be growing inside of a Woman? An Oaktree or Watermelon perhaps? Thank goodness the Government isn't as inept as you appear to be.