Millions of Muslims fleeing to Christians nations

CherubRam

This is where your mind goes. almost by instinct! Self blame and guilt and hatred for your own kind, which is actually a phony sense of moral superiority.

There is only one way to teach you, and that is for them to do, you will not listen to any other.

I thought you said you were "Disappearing!"

bybee

Perhaps it is OK to be judgmental sometimes. Or should we all be really polite and politically correct, and not say what we think?

It is okay to be snotty and judgmental sometimes. I was simply observing it to be so. I am very snotty and judgmental meself sometimes.
Just don't ever accuse me of being politically correct!:sozo2:

CherubRam

The low birthrate is from selfish intent, and shall be their undoing. It is the primary reason for the migrant influx.

I have heard it said that, white girls in school are told that they could have a better life if they were Lesbians.

I have also heard it said by white people, that they do not want to have children because of racial violence.

Another reason is finances.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I have heard it said that, white girls in school are told that they could have a better life if they were Lesbians.

I have also heard it said by white people, that they do not want to have children because of racial violence.

I've heard it said that the moon is made of cheese.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
That's right, millions! Muslim nations do not want them, so they are fleeing Muslim violence by going to Christian nations. Soon we will all get to hear how great Allah and Mohammad are.

Allah and Yahweh and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ are all the same God understood differently in different cultures by different religions. Man made doctrine divides. The religions of authority divide!

The religion of the spirit brings people together.

CherubRam

Allah and Yahweh and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ are all the same God understood differently in different cultures by different religions. Man made doctrine divides. The religions of authority divide!

The religion of the spirit brings people together.

That is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I thought you said you were "Disappearing!"
learn how to read :dunce:

Then you have heard much from very stupid people!

Interplanner

learn how to read :dunce:

Then you have heard much from very stupid people!

re your banner motto: that line is by Irish writer ____'s poem THE 2ND COMING and it goes "the falcon cannot hear the falconer". (And this member can't remember the writer's name!).

CherubRam

Nonsence, there is only one God. He responds to all who seek him. The chosen people arrogance is just a delusion.

You said, Quote: "Allah and Yahweh and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ are all the same God..."

Allah, AKA Alilah is a Pagan god the Arabs worshipped. Yahwah is the Holy Spirit, and so you spoke a blasphemy.