Militarized Police

IMJerusha

Pfft

Right wingers: keep telling yourself that, it's one of those lies that keeps you subdued into thinking your country isn't already in need of revolution; what keeps you talking the talk and not walking the walk.

The police are vulnerable?
LOL, the only one's vulnerable are us, they can do whatever they want, the law really is just a piece of paper apparently because they overstep their bounds every single day!
They ask you things and coerce you into things- and do things, they shouldn't be trying to do in the first place.

You're conflicted. A vulnerable cop can become a dirty cop with one bad decision. So yes, I said vulnerable and I mean it.

BTW, my country is not in need of a revolution. Folks just need to go "by the book."

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
You're conflicted. A vulnerable cop can become a dirty cop with one bad decision. So yes, I said vulnerable and I mean it.

Entire police departments are dirty, but the change was so subtle I suppose it just doesn't occur to citizens that police approach you like Gestapos rather then public protectors anymore.

I live in a county where the vets are given nicer cruisers. Whenever you see one of them, you feel okay.

This generation however, lets say most police from now to about 15 years ago with the older cars- oh yeah, you'd rather have a gang member behind you then one of them, and that's sad. You don' feel safe, you feel treaded on.

IMJerusha

Entire police departments are dirty, but the change was so subtle I suppose it just doesn't occur to citizens that police approach you like Gestapos rather then public protectors anymore.

I live in a county where the vets are given nicer cruisers. Whenever you see one of them, you feel okay.

This generation however, lets say most police from now to about 15 years ago with the older cars- oh yeah, you'd rather have a gang member behind you then one of them, and that's sad. You don' feel safe, you feel treaded on.

I don't feel tread on because an officer takes appropriate precautions when dealing with me, a stranger. Are there dirty cops out there? Yes, but the majority are not. Are there whole departments out there that are corrupt? Yes, but the majority are not. Don't go back 15 years. Go back 30+ to the advent of concealed carry and various other changes in weapons laws. Then add to it the proper lack of border maintenance, drug cartels and black market. There's a reason why appropriate precautions when handling the general public don't look the same as they once did.

drbrumley

I don't feel tread on because an officer takes appropriate precautions when dealing with me, a stranger. Are there dirty cops out there? Yes, but the majority are not. Are there whole departments out there that are corrupt? Yes, but the majority are not. Don't go back 15 years. Go back 30+ to the advent of concealed carry and various other changes in weapons laws. Then add to it the proper lack of border maintenance, drug cartels and black market. There's a reason why appropriate precautions when handling the general public don't look the same as they once did.

Which really has nothing to do with nothing. All cops enforce unconstitutional laws. All of them. If they don't, they're fired. Yes most are good folks. And in case a revolution starts in this nation, as sure as sand is on the beach, they will go after you and I because the law said to. It is as simple as that. Unless of course you are in agreement with them.

Posted from the TOL App!

IMJerusha

Which really has nothing to do with nothing. All cops enforce unconstitutional laws. All of them. If they don't, they're fired. Yes most are good folks. And in case a revolution starts in this nation, as sure as sand is on the beach, they will go after you and I because the law said to. It is as simple as that. Unless of course you are in agreement with them.

Posted from the TOL App!

Kind of hard, as a Christian, to argue with the law of the land. Lawlessness isn't a part of the faith. We've already had our revolution. That's why the Constitution was created. I will not take part in a revolution that violates that Constitution. I am an American, not a Separatist so I guess that would mean that I am in agreement with those who enforce the laws of America.

drbrumley

Kind of hard, as a Christian, to argue with the law of the land. Lawlessness isn't a part of the faith. We've already had our revolution. That's why the Constitution was created. I will not take part in a revolution that violates that Constitution. I am an American, not a Separatist so I guess that would mean that I am in agreement with those who enforce the laws of America.

That constitution suffered a major blow in the 1860's and died later in 1913. So who is the real separatist, you or I. And it isn't me so that leaves only you

Posted from the TOL App!

IMJerusha

That constitution suffered a major blow in the 1860's and died later in 1913. So who is the real separatist, you or I. And it isn't me so that leaves only you

Posted from the TOL App!

Did you think I was calling you a Separatist? Wonder why you thought that?

drbrumley

Then it is fair to say your in agreement with this.

IMJerusha

When they are told to......

Instead of acting like yes men to the authority, they should be able to make up their own minds...same goes for the military itself

They serve the authority Brumley. Make up their own minds? That's nuts. Without uniformity in law this country would be in chaos.

THall

They serve the authority Brumley. Make up their own minds? That's nuts. Without uniformity in law this country would be in chaos.

News flash for you
pie lady whackadoodle,
There is no uniformity of
law in this country, and
this country is in chaos,
wake up, loser.

Or go visit the Texas
or Arizona border,
and then wake up.

THall

They serve the authority Brumley.

You are a statist Stepford