Militarized Police

Christ's Word

By your own words he called you a fool. That's abusive language. Matthew 5:22

Did you not mean to post what you posted or did you not mean to hang yourself in your post which you did by your post?...by all your posts here at TOL.

I did not lie nor did I make a false accusation. You stated "My husband does not post on the internet, ever. He says it is the playground of fools like you."

I am sorry you are an idiot that insists on twisting the words of someone else to mean something any sane person knows was never the intent. Seek help. You are really ill.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Do you always have to lie about things you know absolutely nothing about? Really?

and your neg rep- Militarized Police July 22nd, 2014 09:58 PM Christ's Word More lies from the psycho, seek help.

You said he said the internet is a playground for fools, to YOU, and you get on here anyway, hows that a lie?

Seems you do not heed your husbands advice and want to leave nasty rep comments when someone points out you dont follow what you preach

Christ's Word

and your neg rep- Militarized Police July 22nd, 2014 09:58 PM Christ's Word More lies from the psycho, seek help.

You said he said the internet is a playground for fools, to YOU, and you get on here anyway, hows that a lie?

Seems you do not heed your husbands advice and want to leave nasty rep comments when someone points out you dont follow what you preach

Your lie is the false claim that he corrected me, which did not happen. Nice try in a second lie to try and cover the first one. :loser:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Your lie is the false claim that he corrected me, which did not happen. Nice try in a second lie to try and cover the first one.

He wasnt correcting us - we werent there and he isnt here and he said the internet is a playground for fools to YOU - yet you are on it....

What have i lied about? Im going off what you said yourself, so did he really NOT say it and you made that up, like you made up and changed your pulled over story many times?

Christ's Word

He wasnt correcting us - we werent there and he isnt here and he said the internet is a playground for fools to YOU - yet you are on it....

What have i lied about? Im going off what you said yourself, so did he really NOT say it and you made that up, like you made up and changed your pulled over story many times?

Here is what I said to IMJ, "My husband does not post on the internet, ever. He says it is the playground of fools like you."

Here is what you claim, "the internet is a playground for fools to YOU"

Let's clear that up for you moron, I know pronouns can be hard for idiots.

"The internet is a playground for fools", like you IMJ.

I was not speaking to you idiot and the pronoun was in reference to IMJ, I will own the misplacement of the last quotation mark. Now try and grow up.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Here is what I said to IMJ, "My husband does not post on the internet, ever. He says it is the playground of fools like you."

I was not speaking to you idiot and the pronoun was in reference to IMJ, I will own the misplacement of the last quotation mark. Now try and grow up.

If he said the internet is a playground for fools period, and you are on it and why he isnt, then he called you a fool, since you are here and do not heed his thoughts anyway you slice it.

Christ's Word

If he said the internet is a playground for fools period, and you are on it and why he isnt, then he called you a fool, since you are here and do not heed his thoughts anyway you slice it.

3 lies from you, you are really an absolute idiot. If a playground is full of children, and one is kidnapped by a felon, and a person claims that playgrounds are targets for felons, only a freaking total idiot like you would come to the conclusion that the person said everyone on a playground is a felon.

The more I read what you write, the more I realize how stupid you really are. Stay away from drugs and alcohol, you don't have any brain cells to spare.

My husband was warning me about fools like you dorkwad.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

How foolish for anyone to be looking over someone's shoulder who is foolishly posting on the internet to foolishly declare the fool's whose shoulder they are looking over is speaking to a fool.

Whew ... thank goodness that's all cleared up ... for now.

Christ's Word

How foolish for anyone to be looking over someone's shoulder who is foolishly posting on the internet to foolishly declare the fool's whose shoulder they are looking over is speaking to a fool.

Whew ... thank goodness that's all cleared up ... for now.

we know logic is hard for you, hang on.....

IMJerusha

While you are owning things, try owning the fact that the second sentence "He says it is the playground of fools like you" is qualified by your first "My husband does not post on the internet, ever." The fact that you are posting on the internet means your husband called you a fool every bit as much as he called me a fool. I am unaffected. You, on the other hand...well, my husband has never called me a fool. He actually takes God at His Word.

Christ's Word

While you are owning things, try owning the fact that the second sentence "He says it is the playground of fools like you" is qualified by your first "My husband does not post on the internet, ever." The fact that you are posting on the internet means your husband called you a fool every bit as much as he called me a fool. I am unaffected. You, on the other hand...well, my husband has never called me a fool. He actually takes God at His Word.

You are a retard, it is likely rough for him to acknowledge his mistakes, as it is for most men.

Still waiting for your justification of your Government choking that guy to death?

IMJerusha

3 lies from you, you are really an absolute idiot. If a playground is full of children, and one is kidnapped by a felon, and a person claims that playgrounds are targets for felons, only a freaking total idiot like you would come to the conclusion that the person said everyone on a playground is a felon.

The more I read what you write, the more I realize how stupid you really are. Stay away from drugs and alcohol, you don't have any brain cells to spare.

My husband was warning me about fools like you dorkwad.

Didn't you recently advise Angel to grow up? "freaking total idiot"......"dorkwad". These are the words of a teenager...maybe. Twelve sort of comes to mind.
And let's add "retard" to your stellar list.

Christ's Word

Didn't you recently advise Angel to grow up? "freaking total idiot"......"dorkwad". These are the words of a teenager...maybe. Twelve sort of comes to mind.

Reaching to her level......although I would have guessed her at 10. As far as "retard" goes, that is usually in reference to you, although I have been known to make an exception when one of your friends really earns it.

So how about this Government murder? How do you justify this Government action?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tpAZObNZfI

IMJerusha

You are a retard, it is likely rough for him to acknowledge his mistakes, as it is for most men.

Still waiting for your justification of your Government choking that guy to death?

There it is again..."Your Government". I guess you're not a citizen of these United States? Seriously, you can not be taken seriously. A law abiding citizen does not require multiple officers to administer handcuffs.

IMJerusha

As far as "retard" goes, that is usually in reference to you, although I have been known to make an exception when one of your friends really earns it.

You're the one not getting it. As far as Yeshua goes, no pejorative goes. The big question is, will He make an exception for you?

Christ's Word

You really need to stop watching propaganda videos.

And, as the wife of a Police contractor (if indeed this is true) you need to stop putting Police officers down. This thread alone can lose him his job and any further contracts. Is that your intent?

If they are "propaganda videos" as you claim, why are the officers being placed on leave, and then prosecuted? I am pro police, and against unconstitutional police actions. You are too stupid to see the difference. That is why these men get fired and or prosecuted, and yet you find nothing wrong with their murderous behavior. Not a single policeman I have talked to thinks killing that mental health patient in New Mexico was a good shoot, but weirdos like you will defend that kind of pathetic evil.

IMJerusha

If they are "propaganda videos" as you claim, why are the officers being placed on leave, and then prosecuted? I am pro police, and against unconstitutional police actions. You are too stupid to see the difference. That is why these men get fired and or prosecuted, and yet you find nothing wrong with their murderous behavior. Not a single policeman I have talked to thinks killing that mental health patient in New Mexico was a good shoot, but weirdos like you will defend that kind of pathetic evil.

You're about as pro Police as you are pro law. Both irritate you something fierce. Big shock.

It is not the Police video that is propaganda. It's the spin Police State put on the Police video that is. I'm not defending or protesting the action. It is the job of the Internal Investigations unit to sort things out and if they do not do their job to the satisfaction of the Federal Justice Department, they will take over. Neither you or I or Police State or any Police Officer not on the scene has all the facts and can, therefore, not comment one way or the other. Officers involved in a shooting are always placed on administrative leave or desk duty until an investigation clears them. I'm surprised you're asking that question considering your husband's supposed contractual position. You're just not adding up. Another big shock.