MIKA GETS UPSET.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I would prefer to ONLY here from Trump supporters and fellow Christians at this point. So, if you're a "Left-Wing" zealot or an Athiest/Agnostic, just pretend this thread doesn't exist and move along. Even if you post something, I may ignore it anyway.

So true, I have been battling leftists here for months and they can't be reasoned with. Their hatred of Trump oozes from their pores and the ARE brainwashed. I'm glad this is a thread for Trump supporters.

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

Perhaps our "motley crew" of Trump supporters could enlighten the rest of us as to why Christians should support a president who doesn't believe in the need to seek God's forgiveness from sin?

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Perhaps our "motley crew" of Trump supporters could enlighten the rest of us as to why Christians should support a president who doesn't believe in the need to seek God's forgiveness from sin?
Because Trump knows we are already forgiven through The Lord Jesus Christ's death. burial and resurrection

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Because Trump knows we are already forgiven through The Lord Jesus Christ's death. burial and resurrection

1 John 1:10 (NIV)
"If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us."

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Romans 7:18-20

18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.

19 For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing.

20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Here's how it stands: The Antifa Warriors, the Media, Hollywood, and the Democratic Leadership versus, America as it ought to be and can be.
It must be tough getting out of bed for Anti-Trumpers. They have nothing to feel good about and their party is still in shambles, the demonrats have even started using foul language because they have no message.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Ephesians 2:8-9

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—

9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Ephesians 2:8-9

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—

9 not by works, so that no one can boast.
Exactly, the works of asking forgiveness all day everyday puts the cross to an open shame.

Hebrews 6:4-5,6 KJV -

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I would prefer to ONLY here from Trump supporters and fellow Christians at this point. So, if you're a "Left-Wing" zealot or an Athiest/Agnostic, just pretend this thread doesn't exist and move along. Even if you post something, I may ignore it anyway.

jgarden is off topic and a leftist

1. "Grosnick Marowbe," the OP of this thread, requested that it be limited to "Trump supporters and fellow Christians."

2. As a Christian, I qualify1

3. Questioning as to why fellow Christians would support a President who doesn't believe in the need to seek God's forgiveness from sin in a Christian Forum would appear to be entirely relevant!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Exactly, the works of asking forgiveness all day everyday puts the cross to an open shame.

Hebrews 6:4-5,6 KJV -

If you view the video, Trump was questioned as to whether he asked God's forgiveness from sin - not whether he asked for forgiveness all day, every day!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
No leftists allowed

Bible Verses About Asking For Forgiveness

1 John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Ephesians 4:32 - And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Psalms 51:10 - Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Matthew 6:14 - For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

Romans 5:8 - But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Acts 2:38 - Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Luke 13:3 - I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Ephesians 5:1-33 - Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

Romans 10:10 - For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Isaiah 53:5 - But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Obviously "patrick jane" would prefer to "muddy he waters" and attempt to change the topic rather than confront the fact that he supports a President who in his own words has stated that he does not believe in seeking God's forgiveness from sin.

Trump believes that he can achieve the same goal by living a good life, limiting his mistakes through self correcting!

"Patrick jane" and other Trump supporters would appear to be disciples of a "FALSE PROPHET!"

Last edited:

fool

Hall of Fame
Again, this is simply not the point! Defenders of Mr. Trump repeatedly evade the key issue here. No one - as far as I can tell - is denying that Mika et al have engaged in low-brow rhetoric.
Okay.

But we are not talking about them, we are talking about the reaction of the President of the USA and whether it is befitting of the office.
He was like that before in the Primaries and then in the General election. Donald Trump has been consistently Donald Trump from the git-go and he won the election.
So yes it is fitting of the office because we the people fill that office and we filled it with him and he has been incredibly crass and confrontational and whatever you want to call it and now he's POTUS.
He has changed the whole landscape.
What is more worrisome is the stomach-churning thought that some perceived slight from a foreign power might push Mr. Trump's child-like "o yeah and so are you!" button and trigger an international incident.
That's another bonus in my view.
Bring on the incidents. Deal with them. Like the most powerful nation on Earth with a 70 year old billionaire at the helm who isn't afraid to use the most powerful military to do what it's for.
We have 100,000 people standing around in Europe. 50,000 people standing around in Japan and South Korea. Those places are not poor.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Bible Verses About Asking For Forgiveness

1 John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Ephesians 4:32 - And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Psalms 51:10 - Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Matthew 6:14 - For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

Romans 5:8 - But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Acts 2:38 - Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Luke 13:3 - I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Ephesians 5:1-33 - Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

Romans 10:10 - For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Isaiah 53:5 - But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Obviously "patrick jane" would prefer t "muddy he waters" and attempt to change the topic rather than confront the fact that he supports a President who in his own words has stated that he does not believe in seeking God's forgiveness from sin.

Trump believes that he can achieve the same goal by living a good life, correcting his mistakes through self correcting!

"Patrick jane" ad other Trump supporters are disciples of a "FALSE PROPHET!"

You're the one who changed the subject to start judging other people's Christianity, is that all you got? A youtube video from over a year ago?

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You're the one who changed the subject to start judging other people's Christianity, is that all you got? A youtube video from over a year ago?
From the little I know about Trump's faith, I think he is a fairly new Christian. Should he learn all about the Bible while running the world? Nobody seemed to care about Obummer's muslim background. @jgarden - You have nothing.

P.S. @jgarden - stop using those goofy smilies, it's so childish

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Trump is 70 tears old and unless you can produce evidence to the contrary, there is ample evidence to conclude that he doesn't in believe in the need to seek God's forgiveness from sin!

Given what he Bible has to say on the subject of forgiveness, why are Trump supporters, who claim to be Christians, who are so adamant when it comes to telling the rest of us how to live our lives, unable to enlighten us as to where they stand on this issue!

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Trump is 70 tears old and unless you can produce evidence to the contrary, there is ample evidence to conclude that he doesn't in believe in the need to seek God's forgiveness from sin!

Given what he Bible has to say on the subject of forgiveness, why are Trump supporters, who claim to be Christians, who are so adamant when it comes to telling the rest of us how to live our lives, where they stand on this issue!

Nobody's telling you how to live your life

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
From the little I know about Trump's faith, I think he is a fairly new Christian. Should he learn all about the Bible while running the world? Nobody seemed to care about Obummer's muslim background. @jgarden - You have nothing.

P.S. @jgarden - stop using those goofy smilies, it's so childish

Nobody's telling you how to live your life

Obviously "Patrick jane" is still unwilling to affirm his belief as to whether it is necessary for a Christian to seek God's forgiveness from sin!

1 John 1:10 - "If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us."

Status
Not open for further replies.