Marijuana legalization: LESS government?

Arthur Brain

And still no answer from a aCultureSchmulture...

Who woulda thought? You'd think these were difficult questions to answer or something...

:shocked:

Arthur Brain

The topic is the legalization of marijuana, feel free to contribute to the thread.

And still no answer to Wiz's questions. One would almost think you've got something to hide...

Face it Connie. You've got no room to criticize anything when you don't answer straightforward questions (not that you had any room to criticize anything or anyone anyway...)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And still no answer to Wiz's questions. One would almost think you've got something to hide...

Face it Connie. You've got no room to criticize anything when you don't answer straightforward questions (not that you had any room to criticize anything or anyone anyway...)

Straightforward questions like:

Was Ken Hutcherson a Libertarian? You called his words "Libertarian doctrine".

You think young rape victims should be allowed the choice to abort but that doesn't make you "pro-choice".

Oh and the fantasies Eran must be having over this straightforward question:

aCW - have you ever engaged in homosexual activity?

The guy needs to be a straight jacket, not on the internet asking ridculous straightforward questions.

Are far as Eran's legitmate questions go (yes, even the insane will on occasion ask a legitimate question) :

aCW - are you a dope smoker? When is the last time you've smoked dope?

I had mentioned in the thread (but that would involve you both actually reading it) that I experimented with pot many years ago.

The Libertarian nutcase later asked where I work and if it has a drug policy.

My answer to that question is:

Even though dope is now legal in WA State (thank Libertarians like Eran for that), my place of business has a VERY STRICT drug policy, where pre employment drug tests are done, and if it is suspected that you're hiiiiigh on drugs at work, you can be tested on the spot.

I hope that fills your curiousity for now Art.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Straightforward questions like:

Oh and the fantasies Eran must be having over this straightforward question:

The guy needs to be a straight jacket, not on the internet asking ridculous straightforward questions.

Are far as Eran's legitmate questions go (yes, even the insane will on occasion ask a legitimate question) :

I had mentioned in the thread (but that would involve you both actually reading it) that I experimented with pot many years ago.

The Libertarian nutcase later asked where I work and if it has a drug policy.

My answer to that question is:

Even though dope is now legal in WA State (thank Libertarians like Eran for that), my place of business has a VERY STRICT drug policy, where pre employment drug tests are done, and if it is suspected that you're hiiiiigh on drugs at work, you can be tested on the spot.

I hope that fills your curiousity for now Art.

Not really no because you still haven't actually answered his questions. Your deflection is transparent and doesn't hide that anymore. Try again and just straight answers to all of them.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not really no because you still haven't actually answered his questions. Your deflection is transparent and doesn't hide that anymore. Try again and just straight answers to all of them.

In the words of my good eggnostic friend zoo22:

"Man, you're creepy".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
For pointing out you don't answer questions? Man, are you easily freaked out...

Yeah, I get freaked out by perverts that indoctrinate children into believing that sick and evil things are normal.

In fact, I started a wildly popular two part thread about it.

Arthur Brain

Yeah, I get freaked out by perverts that indoctrinate children into believing that sick and evil things are normal.

In fact, I started a wildly popular two part thread about it.

You did? Where was that then? :idunno:

Oh...are you referring to the one man soapbox effort where you incredibly equate a number of views with "popularity"? The one that would have withered on the vine long since if you didn't keep propping it up? The one where you seem to think its 'longevity' equates to most people agreeing with you instead of just thinking you're a fixated delusional nut?

Is it that one?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You did? Where was that then? :idunno:

Oh...are you referring to the one man soapbox effort where you incredibly equate a number of views with "popularity"? The one that would have withered on the vine long since if you didn't keep propping it up? The one where you seem to think its 'longevity' equates to most people agreeing with you instead of just thinking you're a fixated delusional nut?

Is it that one?

The one that deals with Great Britain's national pastime, yeah, that's the one.

Now when Daddy Paul returns to this thread Bawney, how about we talk about the legalization of marijuana instead of talking about your first and only interest?

Last edited:

gcthomas

The one that deals with Great Britain's national pastime, yeah, that's the one.

You've got a thread about how bad our cricket team is??!!
I must have missed it. :(

Now when Daddy Paul returns to this thread Bawney, how about we talk about the legalization of marijuana instead of talking about your first and only interest?

You raised the legalisation of an industrial crop (hemp), but you never did give a reason against it, and only indulged in ad hominems as usual. Now you've had a day or to to consider, why do YOU consider hemp crops to have anything to do with the war on drugs™?

:chew:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You raised the legalisation of an industrial crop (hemp), but you never did give a reason against it, and only indulged in ad hominems as usual. Now you've had a day or to to consider, why do YOU consider hemp crops to have anything to do with the war on drugs™?

Addressed already. Why don't you employ the services of your fellow Brit Art Brain (aka Bawney Fwank) and review the thread and figure out for yourselves why people like me and General Barry McCaffrey are against the deregulation of industrial hemp; if nothing else, it'll keep Art's mind off your country's national pastime.

Arthur Brain

Addressed already. Why don't you employ the services of your fellow Brit Art Brain (aka Bawney Fwank) and review the thread and figure out for yourselves why people like me and General Barry McCaffrey are against the deregulation of industrial hemp; if nothing else, it'll keep Art's mind off your country's national pastime.

Hmm, as gc pointed out I'm already trying to forget about the cricket following our appalling display in the latest Ashes series thanks...

shagster01

You copied an interview from '97 that showed the baby killing supporter who works for MSNBC is against it. But that didn't say why.

Why are you against hemp? I don't need to know who else is against it. I don't need to know who else supports it. I want to know what harm will come to the world if we were to allow God's plants to grow the way he made them to.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You copied an interview from '97 that showed the baby killing supporter who works for MSNBC is against it. But that didn't say why.

What brings you back to this thread doper, did you get frustrated in your attempt to show others that Jesus Christ was the life of a drunken party in your other thread?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99057

Why are you against hemp? I don't need to know who else is against it. I don't need to know who else supports it. I want to know what harm will come to the world if we were to allow God's plants to grow the way he made them to.

Addressed already. Review the thread and link together here all of my posts talking about hemp legislation and maybe, just maybe, you'll figure it out.

BTW, did you polish your vaporizer yesterday like I told you to do?

gcthomas

:chew:

It seems that the only reason you have given is that you don't like the proposers. But what about the actual hazards of allowing the growing of industrial hemp? You have been entirely quiet on the issue, despite implying that you haven't.