Make America Great Again

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Make America Great Again

I can hardly wait for the press coverage of those Republican House members attempting to explain their actions during those public meetings with their adoring constituents!

you mean those constituents who finally have jobs after eight years of bammy's failure?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
you mean those constituents who finally have jobs after eight years of bammy's failure?
I suspect most of these Republican House members, who celebrated in the White House Rose Garden, will lack the "intestinal fortitude" to confront their own constituents in public meetings over their vote!

We're about to find out if sitting Republican politicians are now eligible for the "witness protection" program to protect them from own constituents!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So what should he wear?
Never part of my commentary. Tom Mix wore ridiculous "cowboy" bits too, but at least he actually was one and only donned the costumes to meet the expectations of people who couldn't saddle a horse if their lives depended on it.

The fact is this sheriff from Wisconsin wore a hat no actual cowboy would wear to do what a cowboy actually does, and managed it while giving a speech in bow tie and suit. It was funny because of the degree of posturing and the way it summed an impression. And that's the long and short of it, not some insult to law enforcement, not an insult to gun safety, and not TH dictating what chapeau you can wear when atop that horse you rode in on.
you realize, i'm sure, that town's displeasure with the good sherrif has more to do with his disrespect of obama than his sartorial choices

You know what that was, don't you.
load of crap

That's right. You should either cut that out or take up farming.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned

So they all got jobs in the last 6 months? I dont think so.
An interesting economics question.the unemployment rate has gone from close to 10% in 2010 to 4.4% April 2017, and how much of that is from the Trumpeter? Further, how do you get GDP up to where he needs it to be if you already have pretty much full employment? Another Trumpy/GOP pipe dream.
But it will be beautiful I tell you.