Madists

clefty

Why do you madists try to antagonize and provoke people ?

LA

See my post #410 enough to start another thread there that is...

Bully Pharisees and the inquisitors are insecure...desire to censure and silence the war in their own mind triggered by truth...

“Violence can only be concealed by a Lie, & the Lie can only be maintained by Violence. ... Any man, who has once proclaimed Violence as his Method, is inevitably forced to take the Lie as his Principle”

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Actually this tells us exactly how a person overcomes...and because they are born of GOD

1 John 5 Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him. 2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and keep His commandments. 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome. 4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that ghas overcome the world—our faith. 5 Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?"

There got it? Why you avoid all that? IS IT TOO BURDENSOME? Are you sure you are born again? And again and again? Dying DAILY offering your life a living sacrifice DAILY...

Ummmm all who have received eternal life have died as the wages of sin is still death...but if judged as having overcome (given eternal life and not losing it) well when they are awaken from sleep into glorified life, eternally they shall live...and no one will pluck them away...duh...

As for some who are alive when He returns...if they too be overcomers they too will not die but receive their eternal crown for the race they finished...

7My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than allc ; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

clefty

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Yup...see? Right there 2 parts as easy as breathing in and breathing out...a 1,2 punch to ol' beezlebub

1)The blood of the lamb which He did
2)the word of their testimony which they spoke

Their word btw is not only their action of declared faith and belief but also their intent...

Is why the last section...they loved NOT their lives unto the death...they did because of what was declared-their love for the One who did for them...who died...

What did they do? They loved NOT their lives...they sacrificed them, they died to self, obeyed HIM HIS WAY...

NOT their lives...their former path that led to ruin...

Imagine if this Jeremy Camp dude merely heard and believed...ONLY...lol...you wouldn't even have his songs...hope he endures to the end...that industry is brutal

It is by their fruits that HIS LAW IS ESTABLISHED...and the law you establish reveals not only the one you worship...but the heart you worship with...

By their fruits...

God's Truth

So you are saying that some people who have been given eternal life can perish despite what the Lord Jesus said here?:

"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand" (Jn.6:63).​

If you find yourself in the hands of God, it could turn out to be a dreadful thing.

Hebrews 10:30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine; I will repay,” and again, “The Lord will judge His people.” 31It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

God's Truth

This tells us exactly how a person overcomes:

"For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?" (1 Jn.5:4-5).​

You prove your lack of faith when you assert that only some of those who have received eternal life will not perish despite the words of the savior here:

"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand" (Jn.6:63).​

You prove that you will only believe the Lord when what He says match your preconceived ideas. When his words do not do that you just reject what He says.

Why don't you tell us why you don't believe all the scriptures?

Why don't you keep believing that we have to believe to be saved, and that we have to obey?

What don't you get about faith and right action works together?

What don't you get about faith alone is dead?

Dead faith is not saving faith, it is dead.

God's Truth

The gospel message is sent to those who obey!

Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.

musterion

See my post #410 enough to start another thread there that is...

Bully Pharisees and the inquisitors are insecure...desire to censure and silence the war in their own mind triggered by truth...

“Violence can only be concealed by a Lie, & the Lie can only be maintained by Violence. ... Any man, who has once proclaimed Violence as his Method, is inevitably forced to take the Lie as his Principle”

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

That's hilarious coming from someone with your track record.

Interplanner

Good day to you Meshak. Didn't know of this term Madists until i bumped into this thread. Thank you for sharing :) Good read to kick start my day!

2P2P is more to the point, referring to the mistaken doctrine that there are 2 peoples, plans, gospels, destinies, programs in the Bible. Ie, a splitting headache understanding. There are lots of threads on this in ECT.

clefty

I am not yoked to Him.
is apparent that's true...but He offers

Thing about yokes is that they show ownership...purpose and intent...

I am a member of Him.

1 Cor 6:15, 17

1 Cor 12:27

Eph 5:30

He is the head of the body yes? Does the foot tell the head where to go?

You do as HE wishes not the other way around...or you will be cut off as you cause the body to sin...

The caution is once grafted in the branches should NOT boast lest they be cut off as the previous ones were for unbelief...

By your fruit...we shall know you...your testimony in word and actions

Not all who cry LORD! LORD! But those that do HIS will...and keep His commandments...the Father's...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The gospel message is sent to those who obey!

Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.
The gospel Paul preached was eternal life by grace through faith without works.
If it were given to those that work for it, then it is earned and no longer grace, for grace is UNMERITED favor (ie. you cannot earn it).

Romans 4:4-5 KJV
(4) Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
(5) But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.​

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV
(8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
(9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.​

Romans 11:6 KJV
(6) And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.​

Romans 3:27-28 KJV
(27) Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
(28) Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.​

Galatians 2:16 KJV
(16) Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.​

Galatians 2:21 KJV
(21) I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.​

And the clincher that make everyone realize that there is only one with the righteousness that saves.

Romans 5:18 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.​

one

not two (the righteousness of you PLUS the righteousness of Christ)
The righteousness of one only.

If anyone is relying on any of their own righteousness, they are in the wrong boat (a sinking one) to begin with.

clefty

The gospel Paul preached was eternal life by grace through faith without works.
If it were given to those that work for it, then it is earned and no longer grace, for grace is UNMERITED favor (ie. you cannot earn it).

Romans 4:4-5 KJV
(4) Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
(5) But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.​

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV
(8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
(9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.​

Romans 11:6 KJV
(6) And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.​

Romans 3:27-28 KJV
(27) Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
(28) Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.​

Galatians 2:16 KJV
(16) Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.​

Galatians 2:21 KJV
(21) I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.​

And the clincher that make everyone realize that there is only one with the righteousness that saves.

Romans 5:18 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.​

one

not two (the righteousness of you PLUS the righteousness of Christ)
The righteousness of one only.

If anyone is relying on any of their own righteousness, they are in the wrong boat (a sinking one) to begin with.

Oh good grief...

Yet again...obedience never merited salvation...faith and belief compels obedience...

One doesn't marry publicly in order to fall in love...one marries publicly because one wishes to affirm declare testify to vow that love already felt...

One doesn't baptize in order he might by saved...but because he believes he already is

Study the altar fire in the OT temple...it is fire FROM heaven...NOT man...and is to be tended...not to go out...

https://www.gotquestions.org/altar-fire.html

Our salvation is EXACTLY like this fire...it comes from above...it warms us, gives us light to see our life our work each other and ourselves better, and well we are merely to tend it...so as it would never go out...ya dig?

Even those circumcised were lost...it merited NOTHING

It was done TO the individual...and if infants without consent...how could it merit salvation?

Faith without works...is DEAD

You don't clean the kitchen to make it yours...you clean it because it already is...and more than likely the mess is yours too...

Most apt analogy...think about it next time you clean it...and notice too you can't clean with dirty rags...

Keep that candle burnin' sis...