Madists

Jerry Shugart

That means you cannot unsave someone Jesus saved, as you have tried to do when you claim I will be denied by God.

So you are saying that some people who have been given eternal life can perish despite what the Lord Jesus said here?:

"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand" (Jn.6:63).​

clefty

Wins what?

How about a brief respite from the Jesuit counter reformation?

In 1870, John N. Darby, founder of the Plymouth Brethren, began to partake in many of the Irvingite meetings and at one point he wrote that he had "come to an understanding of a new truth." Later in his own letters, Darby admitted that he had been influenced by the writings of the Jesuit De Lacunza. While in the States, Darby met C. I. Scofield.

"The person most responsible for the rather widespread acceptance of Pretribulationalism and Dispensationalism among Evangelicals is Cyrus Ingerson Scofield (1843-1921). C. I. Scofield published his Scofield Reference Bible in 1909. This Bible, which espoused the doctrines of Darby in its notes, became very popular in Fundamentalist circles. In the minds of many a Bible teacher, fundamentalist pastor and multitudes of professing Christians, Scofield's notes were practically equated with the word of God itself". (Brian Schwertley)

And now a redoubling my efforts...HalleluYah

Wow...just wow...

John Darby...

"This man is the Father of Dispensationalism or Futurism and the LEFT BEHIND MADNESS.

Prior to Darby, all Protestant Christians believed that the Pope was Antichrist. They believed that the great falling away happened soon after the end of the apostolic age and that the Papal dynasty answered in every way to the great apostasy or falling away predicted by the Apostle Paul.

This prophetic teaching (historicist) was playing havoc with the Roman church. Millions were escaping and obeying the Lord's command to "come out of her" Ignatius LIEola commissioned one of his Jesuits named Francisco Ribera (1537-1591) to write an opposing view. He wrote a 500 page commentary on the Book of Revelation. The main premise of his commentary was that :

(1) Antichrist was one man . . . not a dynasty.

(2) He would be an atheist or infidel.

(3) He would not be revealed until 7 years before the end of time.

(4) He would sit in a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem.

(5) He would call himself God etc., etc.

This became the official Roman Catholic position on Antichrist. This new idea very conveniently shifted the focus from the Papacy to some fanciful individual way off in the distant future.

Ribera's commentary was popularized by a book written by another Jesuit named Emanuel Lacunza entitled The Coming of the Messiah in Power and Glory. This book was translated into English by another follower of Darby named Edward Irving.

In order to make this Jesuit "interpretation of prophecy" self-fulfilling, the Vatican had to invent Jews and somehow get them back to Palestine. This they did by starting World War I and II and creating the State of Israel.

Futurism also teaches that Jesus failed to establish His earthly kingdom at His first coming and had to postpone it until his return. When Jesus was accused before Pilate the charge was: calling himself a king in opposition to Caesar.

Jesus denied such a charge when he said:

"My kingdom is not of this world" (John 18:36).

Pilate believed him and declared him innocent of that charge. Futurists however say that Jesus was using equivocation e.g. not telling the WHOLE TRUTH and he meant to say that his kingdom was not of this world then but would be in 2,000 years. This is tantamount to calling Jesus a liar. This is why futurism is so pernicious.

John Nelson Darby was the English apostle of this Jesuit interpretation, and during his long career he spread it throughout the English speaking world. Nelson's interpretation is believed by the majority of "Protestants" today. He did a tremendous job . . . for Rome!!

http://www.reformation.org/five-deadly-jesuits.html

This explains SOOOO much here at TOL...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
How about a brief respite from the Jesuit counter reformation?

In 1870, John N. Darby, founder of the Plymouth Brethren, began to partake in many of the Irvingite meetings and at one point he wrote that he had "come to an understanding of a new truth." Later in his own letters, Darby admitted that he had been influenced by the writings of the Jesuit De Lacunza. While in the States, Darby met C. I. Scofield.

"The person most responsible for the rather widespread acceptance of Pretribulationalism and Dispensationalism among Evangelicals is Cyrus Ingerson Scofield (1843-1921). C. I. Scofield published his Scofield Reference Bible in 1909. This Bible, which espoused the doctrines of Darby in its notes, became very popular in Fundamentalist circles. In the minds of many a Bible teacher, fundamentalist pastor and multitudes of professing Christians, Scofield's notes were practically equated with the word of God itself". (Brian Schwertley)

That has what to do with anything ive said?

Jerry Shugart

But to those that overcome (obey) they do receive at the end eternal life...and none shall be plucked out of His hands...

This tells us exactly how a person overcomes:

"For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?" (1 Jn.5:4-5).​

You prove your lack of faith when you assert that only some of those who have received eternal life will not perish despite the words of the savior here:

"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand" (Jn.6:63).​

You prove that you will only believe the Lord when what He says match your preconceived ideas. When his words do not do that you just reject what He says.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Don't get so antry over my posts.

Peace, friend.:)

Im not angry at all.

Matthew 12:36 But I tell you that men will give an account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. 37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Lost your salvation again, meshak.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Im not angry at all.

Matthew 12:36 But I tell you that men will give an account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. 37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Ok, dear.

good day.

peace.

clefty

"For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?" (1 Jn.5:4-5).​

Actually this tells us exactly how a person overcomes...and because they are born of GOD

1 John 5 Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him. 2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and keep His commandments. 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome. 4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that ghas overcome the world—our faith. 5 Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?"

There got it? Why you avoid all that? IS IT TOO BURDENSOME? Are you sure you are born again? And again and again? Dying DAILY offering your life a living sacrifice DAILY...

You prove your lack of faith when you assert that only some of those who have received eternal life will not perish despite the words of the savior here:

You prove that you will only believe the Lord when what He says match your preconceived ideas. When his words do not do that you just reject what He says.

Ummmm all who have received eternal life have died as the wages of sin is still death...but if judged as having overcome (given eternal life and not losing it) well when they are awaken from sleep into glorified life, eternally they shall live...and no one will pluck them away...duh...

As for some who are alive when He returns...if they too be overcomers they too will not die but receive their eternal crown for the race they finished...

7My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than allc ; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

The first part is what does, and the ones who overcome are those who believe.

It is not saying that one only has to believe, but that one must overcome after and during believing.

(1Jn 5:5) Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?

(Rev 2:7) "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God." '

(Rev 2:11) "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death." '

(Rev 2:17) "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it." '

(Rev 2:26) And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations—

(Rev 3:5) He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

(Rev 3:12) He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.

(Rev 3:21) To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

(Rev 21:7) He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.

That refers to those sheep who follow Christ, not to those who first believed unless they continue to follow Him.---

Joh 10:27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
Joh 10:28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
Joh 10:29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand.

Gods Word is mostly always conditional.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Im not angry at all.

Why do you madists try to antagonize and provoke people ?

LA