ECT Madists are closet Calvinists

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyc

vs.

Holy Bible

Galatians 3:19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator

andyc punts because he disagrees with the Bible

Jesus is the seed to whom the promise was made, but not because he himself had a need for it. I shouldn't need to be telling you this.
Jesus was the Son of God literally, and it is through him that the promise is instigated, and that through him we might become the multitude of nations via spiritual birth through faith in him.

SaulToPaul 2

Nope, won't do it. Ask someone else, maybe Grossout or some other pal __ who doesn't have a clue.

Thought so. A legitimate sincere question, and you punt (because you know that it cannot be answered).
And by extension, no one can ever know if they have enough evidence to prove that they have intimacy, according to your doctrine.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yeah Yeah Yeah

Chicks seem to dig my countenance, Opie. Jealous? Oops!!! You must not be saved, as jealousy is a sin, and your not showing enough of that fruity fruit of yours, red Opie!!!!

"Yeah Yeah Yeah"-Opie

More of that "modern English" of yours, eh, Ope?

Cross Reference

Jesus was born with it.

Go one better, andyc. Jesus was conceived by Him. He was born indwelt by Him for the purpose of becoming Who He, the very man He is at this very moment. And what a Man He is that God should give Him a Name above every Name either in Heaven or earth!!!! __ including His Own!!!

andyc

Chicks seem to dig my countenance, Opie. Jealous? Oops!!! You must not be saved, as jealousy is a sin, and your not showing enough of that fruity fruit of yours, red Opie!!!!

"Yeah Yeah Yeah"-Opie

More of that "modern English" of yours, eh, Ope?

Bored are we?

andyc

Go one better, andyc. Jesus was conceived by it.

Sure. As I said earlier, Jesus was the Son of God literally.
STP doesn't seem to understand that the promise of the Holy Spirit was for the purpose of birthing spiritual children to fulfill the promise to Abraham that he would be the father of a multitude of nations.

SaulToPaul 2

STP doesn't seem to understand that the promise of the Holy Spirit was for the purpose of birthing spiritual children to fulfill the promise to Abraham that he would be the father of a multitude of nations.

Galatians 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Galatians 3:15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.

Galatians 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Galatians 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

Galatians 3:18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

Galatians 3:19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

Galatians 3:20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

Galatians 3:21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

Galatians 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

Irrefutable.

Cross Reference

OK. Amen!! We have witnessed this across all denominations that they question and accuse as being heretical.

andyc

Galatians 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Galatians 3:15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.

Galatians 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Galatians 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

Galatians 3:18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

Galatians 3:19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

Galatians 3:20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

Galatians 3:21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

Galatians 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

Irrefutable.

And so we understand that MAD teaches that Jesus needed to be born again. This is extremely heretical.

Status
Not open for further replies.