ECT MAD guy admits

Nang

TOL Subscriber
This is an idiotic statement. MAD people stand upon grace and grace only.

Only those brought into new Covenant with God through faith in Jesus Christ, actually know the grace of God.

You give grace lip service to grace but deny the new Covenant of Grace.

:confused:

andyc

Hi and give a verse that says , that the Body of Christ is part of the NEW COVENANT ??

dan p

It's based on the fact that there are two covenants, the old and the new. The old is obsolete, leaving the new.
I know this is hard for you to take in, but try.

andyc

Which is?

Which tribe were these Christians in? James 1:1 (KJV)
The same one you are in?

These are not my brethren according to the flesh, like they are Paul's.
They are my brothers and sisters in Christ. According to the flesh, I'm a gentile, but I consider this rubbish that I might gain Christ.

SaulToPaul 2

It's based on the fact that there are two covenants, the old and the new. The old is obsolete, leaving the new.

According to SCRIPTURE, not your pastor, who are BOTH covenants made with?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Hi and I ask again , WHERE is New Covenant of Grace found with a verse , so you have a verse ?

What is in the New Covenant of Grace ??

dan p

The new Covenant of Grace is the promise of a Savior that would remedy the original sin and fall of Adam.

It was first proclaimed to Eve in Genesis 3:15.

It was ratified with the blood of the last Adam, Jesus Christ, on the cross when He suffered death to free His people from sin, death, and the devil. Hebrews 2:9-18

SaulToPaul 2

These are not my brethren according to the flesh, like they are Paul's.
They are my brothers and sisters in Christ. According to the flesh, I'm a gentile, but I consider this rubbish that I might gain Christ.

So they have a specific tribe, but you do not? Why?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Your brain is already overly taxed by taking in oxygen, let alone attempt to take in knowledge and such.

john w

Hall of Fame
I am a part of the new Covenant of Grace,

No such thing as "the new Covenant of Grace," or "the New Covenant Gospel," or "the Covenant of Redemption," as you continually spam,on TOL, wicked Calvinist. Your "the church" SOF taught you that-the LORD God, in the word of God, certainly never did.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Only those brought into new Covenant with God through faith in Jesus Christ, actually know the grace of God.

Correct!

In the NC, our sins are remembered no more by God.

God remembering our sins no more, is what the grace of God is.

The reason God no longer remembers our sins is because Christ Jesus paid the price for our sins on the cross with His death, and that is when He put the NC in place.